Chapter 105: Prestigious Schools
2.9k 7 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement

If you like what you see and what more please drop a Favorite up above, a comment down below, or leave a review, and a 5 star rating would mean the world to me!

Also you can find advance chapters, and more bonus content are on my Patreon page https://www.patreon.com/Mark_Ward

Your support would go a long way in helping a small time author, thanks!

Waking up with a sudden start, Harry glanced around the dark room and let out a sigh of relief when he realized he was in his private quarters of Godric Gryffindor at Hogwarts. Placing his hand on his scar, Harry could not feel that stinging sensation coming from his now faded scar which usually did after one of his nightmares involved with Voldemort.

Once again he was assaulted by those nightmares of Voldemort's dark reign, his parents' death, Voldemort's rise, and their eventual clash. However no longer where they even connected anymore by soul fragments, so he got him wondering what was going on.

This time he was pretty sure he saw a vision of Voldemort ordering about armor-clad knights in heavyset black plates with skulled helmets.

It was like he was having prophesied dreams of the past, present, and future of the two of them who were connected irrevocably by something beyond just souls. Harry was pretty sure he was no Seer; he never got hit in the face with a vision, nor did he have the foresight that came it.

There was something that bond the two of them that he just couldn't wrap his mind around; like Prophecy was made about them or something along those lines. Though he was pretty sure he never did hear one, but nevertheless it looked like he and Voldemort would be still doing this little dance.

That psychopath would be coming for him whatever reason - through fate or just sheer hate for what he stood for - the two of them were on a collision path.

The only thing that he could take comfort in was that he and the old fart would soon be moving against Barty Jr. to uncover his Dark lord's plans. Before that they would need to locate Moody so that the Death Eater couldn't use old hardened Auror against them, and use hold his life within his grasp.

So Dumbledore was busy counseling his devices which he used to keep watch on the school since he couldn't call on Lady Hogwarts anymore for assistance on locating the renowned Auror.

Which served him right after what he did to her, so that he could have complete control of the school and implement any directives he wanted.

And the funny thing was his monitoring devices did not even hold a candle stick against Lady Hogwart's capacity to ward, and monitor this school as the goat was struggling to do them by himself.

He could help the old man locate Moody in just a flash with the new controls he had over the school, but he would be showing his hand too early. Thus as much as it pained him and he wanted to speed things along, he had to wait for the old man to turn in some results.

His sudden jolt seem to stir the other occupants of the bed as Aurora Sinistra looked at him groggily while Bathsheda Babbling turned in the sheets. "What wrong," his astronomy professor asked as she got up to run her fingers along his chest.

"Nothing," Harry answered as she shook his head.  He got up and begin to dress in the pale dawn light putting on his robes and undergarments.

"Are you sure you don't want to say in bed a little bit longer?" Aurora asked in a sensual voice as she patted the empty spot near her. "I am sure I can keep you in for a very long while."

As much as Harry did want to acquiesce to that pleasant invitation, he knew he needed to get started early on his day, and after that bout of new nightmares he wasn't really feeling up to any carnal activities for the moment.

"You know how important today is, the other school will be arriving and I will need to see if everything is in perfect order."

"Suit yourself," she said with a shrug as she languidly stretched in the bed showing all her perfect assets on purpose.

Rolling his eyes at the witch, Harry headed out then down to the deserted corridor of the school. It was only the quiet before the storm that would sweep through the school today. All classes had been canceled this Monday as the Professors decided it would be best just to let the students have a free day before the other schools arrive this late afternoon.

Still he had a lot of stuff to do.

Even though the student committee had weeks upon weeks to plan ahead for the arrival of the other schools still they had lots to get done today. Since he put himself in charge, he had to see to it that everything was perfect for the other magical schools.

His performance would reflect on the school and its prestige. So everything needed to work out smoothly and perfectly! As his long dead ancestors instilled in him. A Potter must set an example for the others and lead them down the correct path!

As Harry proceeded down the halls, he didn't miss the signs posted everywhere which read:

TRIWIZARD TOURNAMENT

The delegations from the other schools will be arriving at 6 o’clock on Monday the 30th of October.

Students will return their bags and books to their dormitories and assemble in front of the castle to greet our guests before the Welcoming Feast.

Harry quickly rounded up the members of the committee who all looked sleep derived thanks to the long hours they have been putting in these past few days. Harry was glad he had some way of releasing all his stress or else he would have been like them cranky and snapping at everyone.

The first task that needed completing was the Great Hall. It had to show school spirit and unity, so he had everyone get started.

Enormous silk banners hung from the walls, each of them representing a Hogwarts House: red with a gold lion for Gryffindor, blue with a bronze eagle for Ravenclaw, yellow with a black badger for Hufflepuff, and green with a silver serpent for Slytherin. Each of the animals looked alive as they stirred and roared at times.

Behind the teachers’ table, the largest banner of all bore the Hogwarts coat of arms: lion, eagle, badger, and snake united around a large letter H. It was really awe inspiring as it took front and center in the Great Hall and it would look even more striking when the stars were let through the ceiling this afternoon.

When finally the students came down, Harry knew this would do the trick as each and every single one of them were blown away. All they could do was gap and stare like little children who this was there first time here.

Since they were on decoration duty only, the house-elves were left to cleaning e very nock and cranny as the portraits where scrubbed clean, much to the displeasure of their subjects, who sat huddled in their frames muttering darkly and wincing as they felt their raw pink faces. The suits of armor were suddenly gleaming and moving without squeaking as they got oiled. The old abandoned classrooms were aired out, ever crack or tear in the castle was fixed by the house-elves.

There was a sense of anticipation in the air throughout day as well as there seemed to be only one topic of conversation, no matter where Harry went: the Triwizard Tournament. Rumors were flying from student to student like highly contagious germs: who was going to try for Hogwarts champion, what the tournament would involve, how the students from the other schools differed from themselves.

“Wonder what the tasks are going to be?” Fred mused out loud as they finished up with the final touches of their preparations.

"Yea," his brother agreed.

"Preparing for the tormunant already?" Harry asked jokingly. The twins still did not stop trying to think up a million different plans of getting in.

"I heard there is a lot of dangerous tasks you need to do," Angelina Johnson tried to disway the twins.

"Hey, we can do  dangerous stuff..." George argued to which Fred vigorously nodded his head.

“Not in front of a panel of judges, you haven’t,” said the seventh year Slytherin with a sneer. Harry wondered if earning how to sneer perfectly was one requirement to get into Slytherin, because seriously they all mastered it perfectly.

“Professor Snape says the champions get awarded points according to how well they’ve done the tasks.”

“Who are the judges?” Cho Chang asked out of curioutly.

“Well, the Heads of the participating schools are always on the panel,” said Rogers, as always the insufferable know it all.

"Yea, each Head of school get to score you on each task. From the past records of old, there are either 3 to 5 trails in the tournament."

Nodding his head along, Harry already did his reading on the tournament even though he wasn't participating. The tournament was name of the Triwizard tournament because long ago; the three schools - Hogwarts, Beauxbatons and Durmstrang had a feud of who was the best school in all of Europe.

After that it was made a Decadal thing where each school would rather to see who was best. Then other schools started going in and through the years one by one the tournament now hosted 11 schools.

The name was kept because the roster ever expands as two schools might join in with in the passing of these years.

Anyways this tournament was just a exclusive clubs where the most noteworthy and well acclaimed schools measured dicks. Everyone wants to upstage each other and claim that title of Champion for the decade!

Soon the hour arrived, all the students gathered outside with their robes drawn close to keep the chill late autumn air way. The Heads of Houses were ordering their students into lines as shouts went up.

Dusk was falling and a pale, transparent looking moon was already shining over head.

"Talk about taking your sweet time," Lavender sniffed. "When are they getting here?"

"It's freezing out here!" Parvati Patil whined. Then looking up at the stern woman, she asked, "Professor McGonagall can we go inside where it is warm!"

"You lady," the woman said sternly as her gaze snapped down. "The absolute gall! You will stand here all day if it takes until our guests arrive."

"I wonder how they would arrive?" Neville mused out loud as he scanned the darkening grounds excitedly, but nothing was moving; everything was still, silent, and quite as usual.

"A porkey most likely, that is the most logical thing after all," Hermione answered.

Snickering, Harry spoke up, "When have wizards done the logical thing! If I had to field a guess then they would most likely arrive with a bang!"

Just then a shout when up which got everyone excited as they looked up, but it turned out to be a false alarm.

And then Dumbledore called out from the back row where he stood with the other teachers — “Aha! Unless I am very much mistaken, the delegation from Beauxbatons approaches!”

“Where?” students asked eagerly, all looking in different directions.

“There!” someone, pointing over the Forbidden Forest.

Gigantic shapes skimmed over the treetops of the forest, slowly it got clearer and clearer until everyone could see the super massive horse-drawn carriage. To simply call those things pulling the carriages along horses would be an understatement as they were very massive - bigger than elephant as their shinning golden-white wings beat heavily and they snorted out cold air from their nostrils.

They were Pegasus, majestic flying creatures of speed and strength!

And the blue and gold colored carriages weren't really what you call carriages as they were the size of houses and a dozen of them came swopping down as each was driven by two streams of 10 Pegasus.

The horses’ hooves, larger than dinner plates, hit the ground. A second later, the carriage landed too, bouncing upon its vast wheels, while the winged creatures tossed their enormous heads and rolled large, fiery eyes.

Harry just had time to see that the door of the carriage bore a coat of arms of a lime green shield with a large B surrounded by elegant flowery designs before it opened.

A young girl in pale blue robes jumped down from the carriage, bent forward, fumbled for a moment with something on the carriage floor, and unfolded a set of golden steps. She sprang back respectfully. Then Harry saw a giant of a woman walk out who could give Hagrid a run for his money in size and height.

If he had to guess she was half-giantess!

She walked forward toward Dumbledore, extending a glittering hand. Dumbledore, though tall himself, had barely to bend to kiss it. “My dear Madame Maxime,” he said.

“Welcome to Hogwarts!"

“Dumbly-dorr,” the Headmistress said in a deep voice. “I ’ope I find you well?”

“In excellent form,” the old man said with one of his kind grandfatherly smiles.

“My students,” Madame Maxime said as she waved one of her enormous hands carelessly behind her.

Harry turned his head to the girls coming out of the carriages, dressed in blue silken robes which was the official uniform of the school. He noticed that they all where beauties in their own right.

Though from what he knew of Beauxbatons they did practice Illusion magic, Sex, and other hedonistic arts. So they must have glamor spells which beautified them and amplified their looks and sensuallized them in some cases.

Beauxbatons Academy of Magic was a French school of all females which had three houses instead of four like Hogwarts; salt (body), mecury (spirit) and sulfur (soul). They focus on Illusion magic, Plant, Deam, Enchantment, Divination, Poison, Astronomy, the softer magics if you would.

They were called a debauch school for that - just like how Hogwarts was known as its own worst enemy with endlessly feeding students.

Though the women that graduated there were knew to marry the most affluent men in the world or became true powerhouses in their own right. So take what you will

"Did th' other arrive yet?” Madame Maxime asked.

“No, you are the first arrive” Dumbledore answered with a shake of his head.

"Of cours' they wou' have!" Madame Maxime shook her head.

At her comment it was like someone wanted to prove her wrong as a music stared to drift threw the air it like someone was beating some drums and playing a traditional gaiter!

Then coming from the west where the quidditch stands stood was some more giant forms.

As it came close and close the music seem to pick up as it was an exciting and celebrating one.

Finally the shapes came into view as everyone watched massive flying rugs speed closer in! A thick booming laugh echoed as the beautifully designed rugs started to slow down.

Before they even landed a figure jumped off the leading rug which was the size of the Great Hall all by itself.

With a boom a man landed before everyone causing a few to jump back in fright and some to wince. However the white robed man was perfectly fine as he came before Dumbldore and Madame Maxime.

He was an tall, mussled, olive-skinned man, skin tanned from being in the sun. He was dressed in a red tunic that went all the way to his feet with an other red robes lined with gold patters, a waist red sash, and a red and fold headpiece on his head.

"Dumbledore, you old bastard, how are you doing!" he laughed.

"And Madame Maxime," he said as he turned to the large woman.

"Jafar, how ar' you doing?" the Headmistress smiled as she held out her hand for him to kiss.

Harry turned around to look at the student who were from Jordan jumping off the carpets which floated a few inches off the ground.

There was a equal mix of boys and girls as this magical school was for all genders like hogwarts. They wore sandals since they came from a more hotter climate with the boys wearing baggy, long pants, wide waist sash, and open vest leaving their chest bare.

The girls were also wearing harem pants with tops that left their belly button out in the open, and thin veils that covered their mouth and nose leaving only their eyes open.

"I am doing fine," Dumbledore remarked back with a nod of his head. "So glad you can join us, Jafar!"

"I wouldn't miss this for the world!" the man laughed out loud.

Jordan Academy of Sorcery was located in Jerusalem they were a school know for pursuing more of the arcane and scholarly arts. As they produced many of fine Summoners from beasts to spirits and demons and fae and heroes to gods, they had it all. And they practiced Weather magic, Ritual, Banishment, Warding, Abjuction, and so forth.

Their history was rich and long just as Hogwarts was great legends being produced.

-------------------------------------

ELEVEN Prestigious schools; Hogwarts, Beauxbatons Academy of Magic, Castelobruxo, Durmstrang Institute, Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Jordan Academy of Sorcery, Koldovstoretz, Shanghai Institute of Magics, Mahoutokoro School of Magic, Oceania Academy of Wizardry, and Uagadou School of Magic!

***

Check out Patreon, I am 25 chapters ahead!

Beauxbatons Carriage: https://harrypotter.fandom.com/wiki/Beauxbatons_Carriage?file=Beauxbatons_Carriage.png

Jordon Flying carpet: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_carpet#/media/File:Vasnetsov_samolet.jpg

55