Chapter 129: Studying(R-18)
3.7k 5 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I will be posting beta chapters this weekend on my discord, 5 chapters will go up. If you are interested in being a beta reader please do check it out. A lot of you are kind enough to point out my mistakes, I try my best to fix them, but most of my time is spent on writing the chapters.

I sure you all rather have me writing chapters than editing them all day, so if you guys want to help this process along, please do check out my discord. It would mean the world to me and everyone as well. 

If I see great turn out, there will be a mystery surprise this coming Monday!

Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/pYg27q6Zwz

-----------------------------

Deep within the alcoves of the library, Harry was reading some books on dragons. It really wasn't for the first trial as he had a plan to deal with that, but he was curious to learn more of his animagus form.

There was so much potential hidden inside of it, it could take him ages to uncover it, but best to get started some were.

Reading the text before him;

'Dragons are extremely difficult to slay, owing to the ancient magic that imbues their thick hides, which none but the most powerful spells can penetrate.'

Shaking his head as a chuckle escaped his lips he thought, 'tell me about it!' Only super damaging spells and other magical tools like magic cannons could work on him, though he guesses a killing curse could work as well as it does to a wizard or muggle as it does to him in his dragon form.

Flipping the page, Harry felt someone come sit next to him.

Looking up to see Daphne, she gave him a peck on the cheek before putting a scarf around his neck and starting to tie it up for him. He saw that it was red and gold, his house colors.

"Hey, you," he greeted her with a smile.

"Hey right back at you," the ice princess replied back with a smile of her own. Something he saw she was giving him a lot of and very much reserved for him. He was glad to see that. They were after all to be married when they graduated so it was nice to be warm and friendly to your future spouse.

He also noticed she started to become very playful with him, "I want to wear nothing else but your scarf," she purred, pressing tightly against him, and her spine arched back as his hand ran down from her shoulder to her plump ass, cupping it firmly through her skirt. It made her moan and shiver, pressing even harder into him.

"Imagine me strutting into the Great Hall wearing just a Gryffindor scarf and nothing else, everyone knowing I'm yours." Biting down firmly on her lip, she stared into his eyes as her hips pushed back to press her ass against his hand.

Leaning into her, he replied back, "My, my how so naughty you are. I could hardly imagine at all... No, wait. I already got the treat of seeing you fully unclothe. But that would be a sight for swore eyes.

Giggling, they were both cut off as books slammed down hard at their table.

Looking up Harry saw a fuming, nostril flaring, wide eyed, and chest heaving Hermione who stared angrily at the sight of both him and Daphne.

"Hey, Hermione," Harry smiled awkwardly at his best friend. He really was like a mouse caught in trap. His hands in the cookie jar.

Daphne on the other hand was cool as a cucumber, "Hi there, Hermione!"

"Don't hey me," Hermione replied back as she sat down forcefully on her chair right across of them.

Opening a book, and bringing out some parchments, she stared at them. "Don't mind me."

Since she wasn't bringing it up, Harry saw no point in doing so as well. He made sure to thank whatever gods were out there he didn't have to explain. Nothing good ever comes from explaining.

Suddenly Harry felt a hand reach into his robes and come upon his manhood. Turning to look at the obvious criminal, Harry raised a single eyebrow as he felt Daphne's hand close around his shaft and used the other to rub the head, causing Harry to take in a sharp breath from the sudden intense stimulation, his manhood jerking in approval.

His sharp intake of breath caused Hermione to look up and stared at them suspiciously.

Trying to ease his racing heart, Harry gave Hermione his best confident smile. Which thankfully put her off from now as she got back to her books.

Leaning in, Daphne whispered, "Mmh, I can never get enough of your cock, such a magnificent thing indeed!"

Daphne teased as she began to jerk him off under the table, her hands becoming slick with the copious amounts of pre cum that spilled out of his hardened pulsing cock.

Welcome as it may have been to get a wonderful handjob on the side, Harry couldn't help but lean in and ask Daphne very lowly, "Are you trying to get us both caught?"

"No," Daphne smirked, sliding her fingers slowly upward. "But if you can keep quiet, we won't be." she giggled, keeping her eyes forward and his expression steady.

"Well two could play that game," Harry whispered to her as his hand drifted underneath her skirt.

Harry watched with glee as a shiver run past Daphne's body as his familiar, strong fingers teased her slit with faint little presses up and down her slit. He couldn't believe he was doing this in the library, but his excuse was Daphne started it all. A really good one that first graders like to use.

"How do you like that?" Harry asked as a low whine escaped Daphne's lips and she shivered some more about in her seat. His fingers pushing in deeper as he taunted her, as if trying to goad her into reaction, and she was frustrated by just how much he was able to play her.

"Sorry couldn't hear you," Harry grinned, "could you please say that louder?" Still Harry's eyes drifted over once more to Hermione, hoping that she wasn't paying much attention to them, and thankfully she seemed engrossed enough into her books. That was Hermione for you, she wasn't very talkative during studying, which he was glad for at this moment, but still that didn't mean he had to take chances as he tried his best to not draw her eyes with motion from just in the fringes of her periphery vision.

Colour filled into Daphne's cheeks, the remark he made caused her to shiver and whine as the teasing left her hot and flustered. Harry took his sweet time with his betrothal, while his eyes ran up and down her body in eager appreciation of every last one of her curves, which even clothed were absolutely delightful, and it left him hungrier, wanting more out of this as he pushed his fingers a bit deeper into her, rocking them steadily and leaving her wanting more but never actually giving it to her.

Always keeping her on the edge, Harry made sure that his digits taking so long to push deeper into her that he could really get her needy and desperately. It shouldn't have been a game to him, especially with Hermione so close and able to, at any moment, turn around and see what they were doing, but that danger added a layer of excitement to this that kept him much more eager to play along as he teased Daphne more and more.

Daphne shivered as the steady, painfully slow fingering hit her in all the right way. He knew her body so well even, and he could see that the steady brush of fingers against her g-spot was maddening. He was looking to make her knees tremble and he was succeeding wonderfully.

Seeing that she left him cold and hanging after she started this process, Harry whispered to her, "What happened? Did you not want my cock? Or did it become too daunting for you?"

That seem to have done that trick as it reignited Daphne as she reach her hand forward greedily and regrasped his aching shaft.

"Eager, are we?" he teased as she began to slowly stroke up his shaft, and he decided to put a little more excitement into his life as he reached his other hand toward her and stole a quick fondle of her breast.

Harry bit down on a groan as Daphne's hand kept up the aggressive and frantic pace, rocking rapidly up and down his cock, bringing him quickly to the point where he was all caught up with her, drawing closer as she did everything she could to get him off. This was what he loved so much about Daphne. The cold, often calculating heiress turned into a ravenous, needy woman of utter lust who could hold back none of her appetites as she threw her all into sex. Well, that and her round, gorgeous ass bouncing as he fucked her on all fours.

Stifling a whine with everything she had, Daphne looked into Harry's eyes, her own trembling and shivering as she did her best to hold onto the silence, hold onto everything. He knew she needed it as her desperation was clearly obvious as she gave Harry the fastest handjob she could. Finally, she mouthed the word, "Please," to him which had a wide smile on Harry's face.

All of the reservation and slowness he'd shown her to get her riled up was gone now, replaced by a steady and almost savage pounding of her tight, slick hole with his fingers, all of the speed and depth she could have ever wanted given to her as she struggled now to hold herself together where she sat.

Daphne came quickly, which didn't surprise either of them as she tensed up her entire body to keep everything completely still, and save for a little shiver of her hips, she managed to pull it off as her slick pussy soaked Harry's hand and left her panties thoroughly soaked.

Her body pulsated with delight, the throbbing of her head leaving her almost disoriented as the hand over her mouth kept even the rapid breaths from being too noisy. With a few final strokes, she got Harry off as well, his cock erupting with cum that coated her hand as she quickly clasped the head to keep it all contained, making his cum coat her palm and her fingers while the rest oozed its way down his shaft slowly.

It took some time for both of them to come down, slumped back in their seats, hands still over the other's crotch until Harry decided he was ready for more.

However, he quickly came back to reality as he heard someone clearing their throat.

Hermione stared at them, Daphne quickly got up, "I need the restroom," she said feeling flustered.

That left the two of them, and Harry awkwardly voiced, "best get back to the reading!"

"Alright sure," Hermione said, leaving him be.

After some time of silence, Harry heard Hermione utter, "Oops!" Then saw her go under the deal.

Taking advantage of the moment that Daphne was gone, Hermione crawled under the table and reaching her hand into his lap. Harry could feel the lust bubbled up within her as boldness made her squeeze his cock through his pants, feeling it already starting to harden.

"What the hell," Harry uttered as he leaned back to stare at the busy haired witch.

Hermione remained totally silent and instead focused on opening his pants up and pulling his cock out. Her mouth was wide open, and she was almost drooling as her hand reached out to grasp the cock, seizing it tightly and slowly pressing forward, placing a kiss onto his shaft and rubbing her lips against his shaft.

Slowly growing confident enough to lick the tip of his cock as her hand moved back and forth.

"You think you could get with that hussy," Hermione uttered angrily. "Well, I'll show you a thing or two!"

She took the head of his cock into his mouth and starting to suck on his head as she did her best to play quietly since they were still in the Library after all.

Harry kept his hands up even though every instinct he had was to grab the hair of whoever was sucking his cock, and in Hermione's case to finally enjoy her. But for now he decided to enjoy the oral treatment of his best friend.

Since the state she was in, Harry couldn't help himself from commanding, "Wow, so quick to take me into your mouth. You're not jealous, are you?" He could not have been happier about this situation, wanting so badly to enjoy Hermione's mouth, but still taking it slow, playing this smart and careful.

"Maybe I should fuck both of you next time, see who wants to make me cum more. Or, have Daphne pin you down and fuck you for hours making you feeling her body rubbing against yours as I pump you full of cum until your eyes roll back as you get drunk on my cock."

It was impossible not to moan. Harry watched as Hermione's head burst with that vulgar image, of the bliss of his cock hammering her again and again, the hours of sex and the way she could drive Daphne mad.

Harry was pretty sure she had images in particular, of kneeling over Daphne's face and getting fucked while cum leaked down her pussy and Harry's balls slapped her in the face.

He was pretty sure he was right about it as Hermione pushed further down onto the cock in response, moaning as she closed her eyes and just took in the excitement of the moment, of all her desires come to fruition.

"Oh, you like that?" he asked, snickering out loud. "You're that hungry for my cock?"

He wanted to see how far he could push Hermione, see how much he could get away with toying with her over. She seem to taking in the treatment well as her head was bobbing along nicely, and her tongue was doing quite magical things to the underside of his cock, right at the base of the head in particular.

But then he spotted Daphne coming down the alley.

She took a seat and looked around, then asked, "Where is Hermione ?"

"She left," Harry quickly responded back, unsure how he should broker the subject that she was under the table blowing him off.

"Really, then why did she leave her stuff?"

"Must have been in a hurry," Harry said with a wince as Hermione took to playing with his balls.

"Well then that leaves the two of us," Daphne smiled, as she went in for a deep, hungry kiss, and Harry gripped her hair tighter than he ever had as he kissed her back. He made out with her eagerly while Hermione worked his cock over, occasionally having it prod the back of her throat as she worked steadily at the shaft, doing everything she could to try and get him off. He was throbbing in her mouth now, leaking pre-cum eagerly onto her tongue, and she was getting so unbearably turned on.

Then breaking off, Daphne smile at him with a knowing look in her eyes, and pushed his chair back as Hermione was revealed.

"Hello, Granger," Daphne said, licking her lips as she stared at Hermione who still had his cock in her mouth.

"I see you've taken a liking to my betrothal's cock. Or, do you always crawl under tables and stick dicks in your mouth?" she snickered.

Hermione finally let go of his cock and glared up at Daphne, "You think I will let you just stroll in and take what's mine?"

"What's yours, didn't you hear, we are betrothal! He is mine, not yours!"

"As if," Hermione snorted as she held his cock positively as if it belonged to her.

"Want to ease up a little?" Harry asked as he winced him pain not pleasure as Hermione was holding his cock a bit too tight.

However he was ignored as the two girls begin to argue with each other back and forth.

Before anyone could come in their direction and see what all the commotion was about, Harry got up.

"Alright you two," Harry said, "let's head over to my room!"

-------(BONUS CHAPTER- Check out Pa / treon for more!)

***

Check out pa/ treon, I am 25 chapters ahead!

Pa/ treon/Mark_Ward

54