Chapter 137: Madam Rosmerta
2.4k 5 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement

If you like what you see and what more, please drop a FAV, or leave a comment, and a nice 5 star review would mean the world to me!

And you can find advance chapters, commission art, and more bonus content on my Patreon page at https://www.patreon.com/Mark_Ward Your support would go a long way in helping me do what I do time, thanks!

Harry was utterly and truly tired as he appeared outside the castle. He felt bone weary and just needed some time to himself. Instead of heading to the castle, Harry walked down to Hogsmeade in a search for a drink. His only option was the Three Broomsticks he just hoped it wasn't too busy.

The weather had already started to change as autumn was slowly rolling away and winter was slowly stretching out its grip on them as it was getting chilly. He cast a warming charm to keep warm, but it took a few to fight back the cold. It took him almost 10 minutes to walk to town without the help of the carriages after he dropped of all the shopping bags.

When he finally made it to the Three Broomsticks he looked into the window and saw Madam Rosmerta cleaning up the bar. She was putting a table's empty pint glasses on her serving tray before wiping down the table. The hour must have been very late, and Madam Rosmerta must be closing shop soon.

Desperate to get out of the cold he entered the inn and pulled off his cloak as the ball rang behind him. As he stepped inside he could see Madam Rosmerta looking up.

"Sorry to burst in this late, but I just really need a drink."

"You know my policy, I never turn away a customer, especially one that looks like you. Go ahead and take a seat at the bar, I will be with you in a moment," Madam Rosmerta called out as she went out in the back to put away the dirty utensils and what not.

Harry did as she asked and sat at the bar. While he waited he looked around and saw an empty tip jar. Without thinking he reached into his pouch and pulled out a handful of galleons and dropped it into her tip jar. It wasn't as much to him, but for her it would be quite a lot, nevertheless he wanted to show his appreciation.

It was at that moment that Madam Rosmerta comes inside wiping her hands with her apron as the sound of coins clinking into a glass echoed in the empty inn. "What are you trying to do here, buy me?" Madam Rosmerta joked as she sat a cup before him.

Harry was now just staring at the shelves of booze waiting for a chance to order. He didn't even notice Madam Rosmerta was done out back until she stood right in front of him. Due to his hunched over and tired posture at the bar he was staring right at her breasts which were pushed up due to the corset she was wearing. Harry quickly averted his gaze to her face after he replied what she said to him in his mind.

"What no! I just wanted to show my appreciation..." Harry quickly stammered, not wanting her to get the wrong opinion of him.

Madam Rosmerta looked in her tip jar and saw seven galleons, "Are you sure?" she repeated with a smile.

Harry saw the mirth in her eyes and just shook his head, "Yes. Though if you are offering..." he returned her question with a wide grin of his own.

"Ahhh, you are too young for me," Madam Rosmerta uttered as she poured him a drink. "And I am an old lady now!"

The drink had barely left her hand before Harry took it and downed the glass ignoring the burn. "Really, you old," Harry said as he faced her head on and took her in. While he tried not to look down the front of her dress, despite the pull towards her cleavage being very magnetic.

As he took her in, he was struck by her beauty, no wonder so many boys had wet dreams of her. She was in her early thirties, and very much still attractive. It was at that moment she locked eyes with him and both their green eyes met.

"I don't know where you get off telling yourself you are old, but you are and will be a lovely beauty for many more years to come!" Harry declared.

"I see, so our chosen one also has a very glib tongue, huh," Madam Rosmerta uttered as it seem his words had an effect on her as she turned her head away for a moment to hide the blush.

"That's not all I have," Harry whispered.

Getting up from his chair and coming behind the bar, Madam Rosmerta as he came over as he saw a shiver pass through her. Harry leaned in and whispered to her in a husky tone. "You mean to tell me you've never had a man come up to you, and give the treatment you deserve," he said. Then he pulled up Madam Rosmerta's gown to emphasize the point.

And then his hands were on her ass and cunt and it was all Madam Rosmerta could do to stay still as instructed. Her eyes went wide and her cute pouty lips parted as the slightly older witch tried to keep her calm. Harry Potter was on right next to her as he slowly molesting her body reached everywhere.

Seeing how she looked, Harry guessed she had been so long out of the game she was like an inexperienced girl all over again. It was so easy to tease her as his fingers were gripping down roughly on her poor firm rump, but even worse than that, he was rubbing his thumb down on her clit while sliding two of his digits up and down her sopping wet slit.

The madam was quickly losing control under Harry's ministrations as she let out low moans and shivers. Her nipples were hardening and poking through her low cut gown, which was steadily getting more and more soaked as her chest began to heave from the exertion of trying to keep herself from losing her mind.

Of course, that was the moment Harry suddenly pulled back, right when she was on the cusp of an orgasm. Eyes going wide wide, Madam Rosmerta let out a squeal at the sudden sensation of his hand coming down on her bare naked ass.

"There is a lot more where that came from if you want it! Go close up the shop for me will you?"

Madam Rosmerta could only nod her head sheepishly as she was way too far gone at this point to say no or to resist the handsome powerful wizard's advances. All she wanted was more of what he had to offer.

Stepping out from around the counter with her dripping wet pussy lips and toned buttocks on full display, and totally forgetting she was a witch and had a wand that could do it for her. Madam Rosmerta walked over to the doors almost shamefully, she reached them only to get the shock of her life when she looked outside and saw a customer about to open the door.

Their eyes met and then his trailed down her body as he looked at her in utter surprise. Mortified and embarrassed and ashamed, Madam Rosmerta very quickly locked the door and flipped the OPEN sign to CLOSED once more before hastily retreating from the front doors, first giving him a great view of her incredibly aroused cunt and then the equally amazing sight of her glistening dusky ass as she fled back into the store to the counter.

For whatever reason, Rosmerta found herself back behind the counter rather than anywhere else. Biting her lower lip, she placed her hands on the bar counter in front of her and tried to comprehend what she'd just done, a mixture of shocked and aroused still over her own exhibitionism.

Rosmerta's eyes widened as Harry broke her from her train of thought with a firm spanking across her toned ass. That was the tipping point for some reason and she came so hard that she fell away from the counter and onto her knees, orgasming on the spot.

"Come on," Harry said, "it's time for the main course!" Rosmerta turned to stare at his majestic form with wide eyes, beyond shocked. Of course, most of her focus was on his massive dick, which as it turned out, was coming right towards her.

"Suck it," Harry said.

Rosmerta's focus almost broke because she pulled out a cock which was surprisingly large for someone Harry's age. Nevertheless, in her stunned state, she wrapped her fingers around him and started to pump Harry up and down.

Rosmerta's warm hand wrapped around his cock and felt his cock extend larger. Rosmerta caressed this throbbing cock in her hands. It seem to had been a very long time for her as it took a while to get a handle of it, but she quickly adjusted.

"You have such a nice, hard, cock, Harry," Rosmerta spoke up finally coming back to herself. "I want to put it in my mouth….. Do you think I can put it in my mouth?"

"Sure why not," Harry said with a wide grin as Rosmerta offered up no resistance at all as he grabbed hold of her by her hair and unceremoniously shoved his dick right into her mouth.

The witch's pouty lips stretched wide around Harry's girth as he rammed it right down her throat. Rosmerta tried to let out a moan, tried to run her tongue along his length and give him an actual blowjob, but Harry wasn't having any of it. With his grip on her ponytail, there was nothing Rosmerta could do but take it as he dominated her mouth with his massive member. In and out of her face hole he went, forcing his shaft down her throat and choking and gagging her on his length.

"Gagkh! Gagkh! Gagkh!"

The madam seem to want this very bad as she lowered herself down further along his cocking taking more. Her tongue flickered out around his throbbing, swollen head. The warmth spreading around Harry's head made him feel really good.

Rosmerta wrapped her right hand around the base since he was kind enough not to fed her all of it, and make her chicken. The left hand made its way towards her balls and started to play with them. She squeezed and stroked them, using her finger to good effect. All the while Rosmerta swirling her tongue around his cock, and making sure to hit all of the points which brought him pleasure.

"Good, very good," Harry whispered, "Keep sucking my cock."

She had no intention to stop sucking him off. Her hands caressed him, mouth sucked him, and brought increasing amounts of pleasure.

"Fuck," Harry swore with a grunt, "I'm going to cum!" Giving her forewarning, but Rosmerta didn't stop. She double downed on the oral service, and kept slurping on him, while squeezing his heavy balls.

He groaned and started to fire the load deep inside of her mouth. Rosmerta brought her lips further down and sucked his cum down into her mouth. She swallowed the warm load. He pumped maybe a half of a dozen loads before settling down.

Rosmerta pulled away from him, and touched her thumb across his cock. She gave it a light and loving caress, before reaching up.

"I know what you want," Rosmerta said. "It's what all men want…."

Rosmerta pulled down the front of her dress and freed her large, round breasts. The succulent, mouth watering flesh struck Harry in the face. Harry captured the round orbs in his hand and touched them.

"Play with them," Rosmerta encouraged him. "Suck on them, they're all yours, baby."

Harry's face disappeared into the generous mountains of flesh. Rosmerta stroked his cock while he sucked his tits. His mouth was all over her, and she guiding his head.

"Good, mmmm, very good, "Rosmerta said. "You're so good, but I think I know how we can have even more fun."

Rosmerta slipped off her dress the rest of the way. She wigged out of it, her wide juicy ass pushing out of it. She wore nothing other than her stockings and shoes when on the ground.

Harry looked towards her with a gaze from those burning eyes. Any hint of backing out had left her. Harry's power, whether knowingly or not, spread over Rosmerta. She turned over and pressed her hands and knees up against the bar. Her thighs spread far and wide.

"If you want me, come and get me," Rosmerta said. "Please, Harry, fuck me, I'm so wet." She was pretty sure many men imagined bending her over the bar, flipping her dress up, and spanking her firm ass until raw. The fact Harry did it, and more importantly she allowed him to do so made her wonder what the hell was going on.

Harry's throbbing hard rod pushed against Rosmerta's lips. Harry eased inside of her. Rosmerta held her hands against the bar.

"Honey, I want you to take me," Rosmerta said. "Hold nothing back, please….and I won't breath a word of this to anyone."

Harry ran his fingers down her spine, and he obliged her. One long thrust brought the point of his cock deeper between her legs. Those thick throbbing balls smacked against her thighs. Harry held onto her and smacked inside of her again.

"It does feel so good, to be so bad," Harry said. "So, how many Hogwarts students have you taken into your backroom?"

"I've teased many, but, mhm, never did anything," Rosmerta said in between loud moans as he took to her to pound town.

"So, you're just a tease, aren't you?" Harry asked. "Or have you been waiting for a special moment?"

Rosmerta's breast had been squeezed underneath the palm of Harry's hand. He manipulated the supple flesh and made her moan. The pleasure she felt rewarded Harry with a steady heat pumping through his loins. Harry balanced on her and rocked inside her.

"I have be-…..OOHHH!!!"

She came, boy did she ever cum. Harry smiled when picking up the pace, riding her orgasm for everything she was worthy of. Harry plowed into her pussy without any mercy.

"This is what you want, isn't it?" Harry asked. "This is what you need?"

Rosmerta nodded in response. His cock pushed deeper inside of her. It lengthened and pressed into the inside of her womb. Her breathing intensified the further Harry pushed deeper inside her.

Harry rode out the next orgasm and just hammered her harder in response. He enjoyed the feel of her pussy wrapped around his cock when injecting her juices around him. Harry wanted to feel that warm feeling, and wonderful sensation once again. His fingers caressed the underside of her breasts, and started to rub against her nipples.

"I can't pull out," Harry said. "I guess I'm going to finish."

"Mmm, you're going to cum inside me?" Rosmerta inquired as she looked back. "You naughty little boy, first you come in her, then start toying with me, then you seduce me with your big cock, and then you fuck my brains out."

Rosmerta barely belted out those last few words on the account of Harry plunging his thick rod deeper inside of her. Those hard balls slapped against her thighs, several smacking sounds followed Harry's actions.

"I'm almost there, don't worry, you're going to get everything which is coming for you," Harry said. "You corrupted me, I'm just an innocent 4th year student."

"Right," Rosmerta smirked. "You're really are such a pure and innocent child, ahh! Mmm"

The sarcasm had been lost by the fact Harry plunged into her and struck a pleasure chord. Rosmerta's wet walls collapsed down onto him. Her body rocked up and down in a constant state of orgasm. This did not help by the fact Harry squeezed her delightful breasts against the bar.

Harry's balls tightened. He couldn't hold back much longer, not that he wanted to. He slammed into the wet and hot hole. The cum churned up and the load finally had been lost.

Their orgasms met mutually in the middle. Harry held onto Rosmerta's soft tits, to keep prodding her insides with his huge, thick penis. The heavy dosage of cum fire inside of her.

Rosmerta's entire body swelled up to accommodate the huge load of cum. Harry pushed her against the bar, slamming against her. Their hips worked against her from behind. Harry's hands ran all the way underneath her body.

Harry pulled out of her and allowed Rosmerta to slide back onto the bar stool. Cum leaking out between her legs and on to the ground.

***

Check out patreon, I am 25 chapters ahead!

Patreon/Mark_Ward

Madam Rosmerta: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/311663236688884940/

54