Chapter 144: Throw Down Pt.2
3.4k 19 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It isn't like what Nott has been saying isn't true," Draco butting in coming to the front before everyone. "She has been spreading herself for Potter, a half blood for goodness sake. How can she blame except herse-..."

Before the blonde haired ass could finish what he was saying, a telepathic blast sent him off his feet and up into the air. He crashed up against the fire place wall, hitting the wall with a loud thump, and coming crashing down to the floor bonelessly. He was out like a light, before he even hit the ground, and Pansy started to shrilly scream at the top of her lungs.

Then a large stream of fire came jetting towards Snape, who didn't even have time to take out his wand. All he could do was wave his cloak before himself, blocking the attack.

Then as soon as flames disappeared, Harry came rushing through the empty gap with his wand in hand and murder in his eyes.

He was pretty much done listening to them badmouth his betrothal right before his face, and beseeching her honor. Now was simply the time for action, consequence be damned.

Harry didn't even give Snape any breathing room, now will he. Things could turn quickly nasty if he allowed the Master wizard free reign, and to be honest, Harry wasn't sure how the outcome of the fight would turn out.

As much as he hated the greasy bat's guts, there was no denying he was a powerful wizard that could go toe to toe with the likes of the best of the best including his collages such as Professor Filius Flitwick, Professor Minerva McGonagall, and Sirius.

Although Harry had a butt load of magic and had been put through some grueling training, the fight still could turn out either way.

So, Harry quickly pressed his advantage while Snape was quickly trying to remove his burning cloak.

Magic duels were like that, they could either be prolonged affairs where each party tosses around their most powerful spells and destroying the surrounding area in the process. Or it could be a very quick affair where only a few spells are required as each individual is acting instinctively and using only what comes to mind at the moment. There is no time for finesse or something with a little of that requires extra time thanks to gathering up the required magical power. 

Bolt after bolt of powerful electricity shot out of his wand, aimed right for the greasy bat. This time the petty man was able to put up a defense as his shield took on the brunt of the attack, however since it was made in such haste, it wasn't powerful enough to take on all the damage. Soon Snape's shield shattered under his unsought and the hooked nose man got jolted as his body racked with pain and was held in seize.

The students all around the common room went wild as they started screaming and running around like headless chickens. It was indeed a sight you wouldn't expect from the cool and collected Slytherin students.

Before, Harry could tear the pathetic man a new one, a long piece of glowing rope wrapped around him and immobilizing him on the spot.

"That is enough," Septima shouted while she had her wand pointed at him with the magical rope coming for the other end.

Harry tried to break free as he shook himself about, but quickly reeled him in as she tugged on the rope causing it to constrict tighter around him.

Getting up from the ground he fell face forward into, Snape looked at Harry with blood shot eyes filled with murder. His greased back hair was now a static frizzy mess thanks to being electrocuted by the young wizard.

"Snape stand down," Septima called out as she too saw that look in the man's eyes.

However, the greasy bat was too far gone as he was literally frothing from the mouth thanks to how angry he was. With a loud shriek of anger, he sent a bolt of dark green magic right at Harry.

Acting quick on his feet, Harry ducked and rolled, and also made sure to perfectly time the spell so that it could get ripe of the rope binding him.

Fizzing right past him, the spell zipped through the rope, eating away at the magical binding and freeing Harry, and then continued sailing through the air until it struck the far wall. It was a pretty nasty spell as it clunch there to the wall eating away at the foundation.

As soon as Harry was free he coiled his legs back like a spring and shot himself towards Snape. In the air, he quickly pulled out a long gleaming silver sword from his lordship ring and went in for the kill.

This time Snape was ready for him as the man stared at him with so much hate you won't believe it. The murder in his eyes were real as he wanted to finish Harry here once and for all.

Gnashing his teeth, the hooked nose man sent out a spell Harry wasn't familiar with in the least bit. Meaning it must be something that the greasy bat must have spellcrafted himself, his own original spell. Which put in a sort of conundrum on whether to block or dodge.

In duels, it was paramount that you knew what your enemy was sending your way, or else you might be in a pickle.

Nevertheless, Harry went with the third option, which was to take it on, head on.

He knew that was not something the vile man wasn't expecting in the least bit, and he needed Snape on his toes and to end this fight right now.

Counting on his magical augmented body, Harry bulldozed on ahead without the least bit care and with his sword raised on high. 

The mysterious spell struck him, and Harry had a moment to watch as Snape's eyes begin to widen as he saw what he did.

Then that was when Harry felt it, it was like he was rendered a hundred cuts which he thinks that was what the spell was meant to do as blood welled on his skin and begin to seep down. The pain was pure agony, like experiencing a hundred paper cuts. It was only thanks to magical resistance that it wasn't actually a hundred sword slashes and he wasn't dead.

Ignoring the pain as best he could, Harry let loose a roar as he swung his sword high coming down upon Snape for the killing blow. The man only had time to throw out one last feeble spell hoping it would do something to stop the bloody mad boy before him, screaming like a mad man, and coming in charging all bloody up like Mary.

And sadly for him, it didn't.

The Sword of Gryffindor cut through the spell like it was nothing, and it was only because Snape was slowly falling down to the ground as his feet went weak and slowly wobbled back under him that he escaped the brunt of the attack.

However not all of it was still Harry as able to draw blood from the man as a long gash ran across his torso.

Not finished there at all, Harry swung his sword all the way back like a hitter getting ready to stick home and struck at the greasy bat right in the abdomen.

The only kindness Harry showed was using the sword side and not its edge which would have sliced him in half on the spot. However his blow still continued all the magical augmentation he put into it and the man was sent off his feet and into the air.

Harry watched as poor old Snivellus tumbled end over end in the air and finally came to stop. However that was when he smacked against the high ceiling glass windows which looked out into the depth of the Hogwarts' lake. And to make it even more unpleasant the man didn't hit the window back first getting the air knocked out of him like Draco, but instead face first.

Slowly he slid down the window some how and then fell to the floor.

Silence greeted the common room as only Harry's breathing and Pansy's occasional weeping filled the chamber.

No one dared to say or word or even make a sound, it was pitch quiet in the place with Slytherin students not daring to move a muscle.

It all changed when Harry came up to his full height as he looked like a bloody mess, but still stood tall. He stared around the common room, but no one, not one Slytherin left in the place dared to meet his eyes. All of them either coiled back in fear or respect.

If there was one thing these snakes respected, then it would be that, power. Pure and unadulterated.

Before the night was even out, Harry knew there would be plenty of talk about how he, Harry Potter, defeated an actual Professor. How he went toe to toe with Snape and came out on top while he laid before him.

However Harry didn't care for all that, his eyes rested on Daphne and Tracey first and foremost.

He saw that Tracey was looked at him awed as her mouth hung open while Daphne on the other hand bite her lips sultry looked at him with a heated gaze. If there was ever a little snake it was her, who else would get turned on at such a display of power.

Seeing that they were at right, Harry's eyes landed on one very special soul, Theodore Nott.

The brown haired wizard was able to collect himself all while the fighting was happening and made himself look presentable like a noble born should. However, now that his baleful eyes where upon him, he bulked back in fear.

Harry smiled a very nasty smile towards him, looking all friendly and whatnot, however his eyes said a whole nother things.

"That would be enough, Mr. Potter," Septima called, doing her duty.

"Oh, don't worry, Professor," Harry answered with a grin towards the older witch. "I know this is the extent of things I could do at school. However outside of it, well..." Harry said as he cast a glance towards Nott.

"Did you forget about the casus belli, I had on your house fool?" Harry asked. "Well now that you reined me so well, I am here to collect. I shall see you on the field of battle, Nott, then I will personally end you, forever..."

There were plenty of clouds gulps around, and Harry had to give it to the wretched cur as he at least put on a brave front.

"I will like to see you come, Potter," Nott sneered. "I will make sure to personally end your line with you!"

"We shall see then," Harry said as he turned around and made to leave.

Daphne and Tracey quickly followed in and Blaise as well with Daphne wrapping her arms around him possessively.

-------------------------------------

It wasn't a surprise when Harry was called to Dumbledore's office, he was more or less expecting that.

The old bastard knew just about everything that went about in these halls, with barely anything escaping his sight. So it wasn't a surprise he would find out about the throw down that happened in the Slytherin common room.

It isn't every day that you have a teacher and student fight it out in front of a quarter of the student body.

However, what was a surprise was when he came into the old man's office.

It was like everyone decided to come in there as each and every single one of them were shouting over each other and waving their hands about frantically.

It was indeed a mess in there, the whole teacher body had shown up including the perpetrators which was him, Nott, and Malfoy. And of course the witness and victim-ish, including Daphne, Tracey, and Pansy.

Harry could see that Dumbledore wasn't having a fun time of it as he kept on rubbing his long silver beard to calm down.

Harry had to be honest, he had indeed given the old man a heck of a time this year. No other year, had he caused all these messes. The list really just went on and on from claiming his lordship, rebuilding his families, getting the old man kicked out of Gringotts, uncovering Barty Jr., joining the Wizengamot, getting the old man kicked out of it, massacring countless Death Eater, putting down a rebellion, destroying a section of the school, battling Voldemort, getting his name into the cup, and the list went on and on.

Harry wondered if the old man was asking himself if it would only get worse for him from here on out. The school year was barely even half over, and the old coot was in such a precarious. How would the next few years turn out he was here?

"Professors, Headmaster," Harry bowed his head courteously once he entered the office, it never hurt to be polite.

"Harry," Hagrid shouted.

"Are you alright, pup?" Sirius asked as he came over as well. The man must have been worried sick as he was confined by Madam Pomfrey in the Hospital Wing all night long along with Snape, Draco, Theodore, and the other students that said they were injured, but only wanted to seek attention.

No one was allowed in, so Sirius never did get to lay eyes on him until now.

Harry was doing more than fine thanks to the enhanced healing he had, more than he could say than some greasy old bat who had one arm in a sling, a neck brace, bandages around his torso, and a bit wide gap as his two front teeth were missing. They would be grown back, but he would be like that for a while as it was a delicate process regrowing limbs, organs, and other valuable parts.

"Please, son, take a seat," the old man indicated to an empty chair in front of him.

Harry really wouldn't have preferred seating in between Draco and Snape, but he was left with no choice but to follow through with the old man's command.

"Well," Dumbledore begin as he stoopled his finger, "where should we begin!"

***

Check out patreon, I am 25 chapters ahead!

Patreon/Mark_Ward

60