Chapter 24
2.2k 16 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Max PoV]

Loli bitch and I went floors through floors in the past few days. Sometimes it was a door that led to the next floor or a stairway and sometimes a portal. There were many Undead along the way. Since there were not any useless adventurers present with us, eliminating them was child's play for me and Claire. Speaking of those idiots, we didn't encounter any of them along the way. So, either they were dead or had taken a completely different path from us with the former being more likely.

Among them, there was only one who seemed interesting and caught my attention. My initial impression of Julia wasn't good. Putting her whore like dress choice aside, she and her retarded brother looked like a duo who enjoy bullying newbies and live off the misery of the others. Within a second of the first meeting, I couldn't stand her attitude and sent her flying with a slap. Later after her brother's death, she showed a different side to her of being determined, serious but still an idiot. Like despite being an Archer running ahead of everyone and fighting at frontlines. I guess idiocy runs in her family or they are too brave for their own good.

Now, we were finally at the end of Floor 29. The door to the Safe Room was no less than 300 to 400 meters away but the path that lied between us and the door looked menacing. It was a typical scenario used in many games, where there's a narrow pathway with Pendulum Blades swinging and every step filled with a trap.

There was a group of massive Pendelum blades on the end of the large swinging wooden poles. If that wasn't enough, there were those areas that could be only passed by jumping between platforms. And within the gaps of these platforms, there were ghouls that were trying to claw up their way.

"Woah! These can be only passed through with careful timing," loli bitch exclaimed.

"Don't fuss. It is not that dangerous as it looks," I said.

"Since everything is a walk in the park for you then I'll suit myself" she got behind me and with a jump the little bitch locked her hands on my shoulders.

Supporting her with my hands behind her ass with her tits pressing against my back was a heavenly feeling in itself. While I was enjoying her, she seemed to do the same by sniffing my neck and licking it occasionally.

"Don't you even try. I won't think twice before throwing you amidst the ghouls"

"Tch! You are such a mood killer. Besides for a vampire handling, ghouls are easy as pie"

"Technically a half vampire"

"A half vampire who's stronger and pure blooded than most of the complete vampires"

"A halfling calling herself pure blood. There should be a limit to one's narcissism" I muttered.

"Eh, what did you say?"

"Nothing"

Giving her piggyback ride, I moved, evading the first three Pendulum Blade easily. The fourth one needed more swiftness as I had to dodge it and jump immediately to the next platform and at the same time avoiding that blade too. Like this, I dashed forward through all the blades, with complicated jumps between them while avoiding stepping on the traps and within a minute we were at the front of the Safe Room.

"A-Are you really a mage?"

"Do you have any doubt?"

"Yes it's hard to believe to see a mage in the robe to move like this"

"Let's just say I am a natural athlete." Though my previous body would say otherwise.

Taking off loli bitch from the back, I walked through the door and the sight of two beauties entered my eyes. Seeing me Myra was thrilled and started running towards me while Amelia smiled for a moment then it died down.

"Max, I missed you so much," Myra jumped and embraced me tightly. I guess she really missed me cause she isn't the one who usually takes the initiative to hug or kiss.

"W-What the hell exactly happened to them?" loli bitch frowned while looking at the corner of the room.

Now she mentioned it there were six adventurers lying in a straight line. Their limbs were bent in an angle that shouldn't be possible, their tongues were nailed on the ground and there was a guy whose mouth was stuffed with an iron mace. Instantly I understood that they messed with the wrong lady.

"They..." Myra didn't know how to describe the situation. She too clearly was agitated and uncomfortable about what happened here.

"Hurry up and immediately heal them Max or there'll be consequences. And someone needs to answer for this," loli bitch ordered in a high tone and glared at Amelia.

Ignoring her and releasing Myra from my arms, I went to Amelia. Seeing me coming, she knelt on the floor. "I-I am sorry Master but those cockroaches deserved this. They bad mouthed you, me and Myra so I pinned their tongues. They tried to put their hands on both of us so, I broke their arms. They used Myra as a pawn many times and then left us trapped in a chamber so, I broke their legs. All the damage done to these insects are reversible and can be healed to perfect condition. I am ready for any kind of p-punishment" she said as tears were threatening to leave her eyes. I bet I am the only person in this world who can make a tough lady like her cry.

"You don't have to justify your actions. Always do what you think is right, my orders are not literal. And if someone annoys you then you don't have to do half job as this" I said with a smile and cast a Tier 5 Spell.

<Blight>

Necromantic energy washed over all six of them that drained moisture and vitality, leaving behind a rotten corpse that perfectly suited the theme of this dungeon.

"Master," listening to me and watching my actions, Amelia was so overjoyed that she got up, squeezed me tightly in a hug, and started to kiss all over my face while calling my name.

"H-How dare the two of you to kill my own subordinates in front of me," well someone was furious and ready to start another fight.

Honestly, I have been too passive when it came to her, about time I had to do something regarding this. Meanwhile, Myra had uneasy look on her face as if she was trying to come on terms with something.

Join Discord: https://discord.gg/m8tJ7ux

56