Chapter 25
1.8k 11 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Loli bitch had a red face, clenched jaw, and was in a casting stance with a magic circle beneath her tiny feet.

"You don't wanna do this," I calmly said to her.

"You have the audacity to say this after killing my subordinates in front of me"

"Stop pretending that you care about those trashes. We both know you are only mad because it hurts your pride"

"Y-You know nothing"

"Master, do you want me to cut her down?" Amelia said while glaring at her.

"I've got it handled sweetheart," I said as I once again brought my attention towards loli bitch.

"Don't start a fight that you can't win" I warned her.

"You just talked about pride, right? My pride won't allow me to back down now and the winner is yet to be decided. Here take my <White Spear Of Darkness>"

'Stupid little bitch'

The mana started to manifest on her hands, she was putting all of her power on the simple yet effective spell. I couldn't stand this shit anymore and made my move.

<Counterspell>

The magic circle and the mana surrounded her disappeared and my hand shot out the same spell she was going to cast. A dark magic spear that was coated with white mana of nature went out as fast as lightning blowing a hole in her belly and exploded on impacting the wall. She looked at me in confusion and tried to mutter some words but couldn't and collapsed where she stood.

I slowly walked where she was lying. The hole on her abdomen was trying to regenerate slowly but wasn't fast enough to heal before she could lose all the blood and die.

"I-I am sorry mom...I could--not save ya" she muttered on the verge of losing consciousness.

'Now should I let her die? If it was someone else whether man or woman, after pissing me off many times they wouldn't have live for long. But this...this bitch is special. She's the only one who could get off the hook after throwing tantrum in front of me. I always wanted someone special in my life previously, and now I have, not only one but four of them. I played games to escape reality and really got transported into a fantasy world. Now, I have got what I always lacked and will obtain more and more until I am satisfied. And this fucking loli bitch became my woman the moment I kissed her, so I ain't gonna let her die here.'

"Amelia, cut my wrist", I can't make a quick cut on my body with simple means. So, the only person who can make me bleed instantly is her.

"Yes, master," to my surprise she didn't question and agreed to my request without opposition.

She took and an Assasin's Dagger and with a quick swift motion made a clean cut on my wrist as blood started to flow out of it. Looking at loli's beautiful paled face I brought my hand closer to her delicate little mouth. Pressing against her delicate lips, the blood poured down from the wrist into her. She sucked at my wrist intensely and for a moment I wished it to be something else other than my wrist.

The hole on her gut started to regenerate at a speed that was visible to the naked eye. Her breathing became steady and color to her face return as she drifted off to sleep. Like this, she was out of danger.

"You are kind Max," Myra who looked like she was in deep thinking for a while, regained her usual expression and smiled at me.

"Who? Me? No, I am not a kind person"

"Yes, you are. You just don't know yourself"

'I just killed six people in front of her a minute ago and all I have done is kill since I came to this world and she still thinks I am a kind person. I know she's trying to come on terms with my ruthless personality. Killing armed soldiers who were massacring the innocents is one thing and torturing then executing in cold blood is another thing. It's hard for an innocent village girl to follow up with all of this new shit happening around her ordinary life. She said she wanted to get stronger to prevent another tragedy happening in her life and to protect her loved ones but she need resolve to fight everything coming in her way.

I picked up loli bitch in my arms, princess carrying her I brought her to a tent that Amelia and Myra had previously set up and put her down on a mattress. Lying down next to her, I held her tightly as I watched her sleep.

"Mom, it's lonely here"

"Mom, save me"

"Mom, everyone is bullying me again," she was mumbling in sleep having a nightmare while a tear flowed down her cheeks.

"Hey, it's alright. I am here," I whispered and kissed her forehead while pulling her closer into my embrace.

"Mmm! It's warm"

"Hmmm! Max, you are in idiot"

"Oi! Moron, don't do this"

"Oi! Listen to me, I am in charge here," and her nightmare turned into a dream of her daily life.

The next morning, she slowly opened her eyes. Looking at me, she tried to say something with an unsettled face but couldn't and buried her head into my chest.

"Why'd you save me even after I was the first one to attack?" she asked in a low voice.

"Just stick with me for a while, you'll understand me eventually," I winked at her.

"I-I am sorry for fighting with you a-and everything else".

"Don't worry, it's alright," I patted her head.

"Hey Max, breakfast is ready," Myra shouted from out of the tent as I could smell delicious breakfast.

"Hehe breakfast," loli bitch looked at me and licked her lips.

"It was only one time, don't expect it again"

"Come on Max, let me have a little taste," she said as she started to rub her cheeks against my arm.

"No means no," I brushed her off.

After breakfast, while I was conversing with the beauties a door appeared on a wall of a safe room. "I wonder who is it," Myra said. The door opened and the figure of Julia appeared who was covered from head to toe with blood.

She had wounds of claw and bite all over her body. The wounds were blackened and rotten as if she was under many curses. Without even looking at us she started to make her way towards the Boss Room walking limply.

"Gotta kill all of these Undeads. I'll clear this dungeon and survive," she was repeatedly muttering under her breath.

"So, you are still alive huh," I said when she was near me.

"Oh it's you, pretty boy," she weakly said with her lifeless eyes before collapsing on me as I held her before she could hit the floor.

'I've been generous lately, so why not save another one'

I took a Health Potion from and inventory and pour down her throat and her wounds started to heal itself.

"Max, you sure are kind," Myra giggled.

Author's Note: Sorry for the late chapter, been a bit busy and lazy. Will try to upload two more chs by the end of the week. Btw join Discord to ask any question or update or.....or anything else you want to discuss :D

Join Discord: https://discord.gg/m8tJ7ux

52