Chapter 26
4.1k 15 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With Healing Potion, Julia's cursed or we could say infected wounds were healed and her high body temperature went down instantly. All the exhaustion had already caught up to her as she went to sleep comfortably in my arms.

"She's exerting herself too hard," Myra said in a little worried tone.

"At least she's trying to move forward after her brother's death," loli bitch said.

"That's not moving forward, it's following that idiot to the death," I replied.

"Doesn't matter. If the master wants to protect her then she can't die even if she wanted to kill herself," Amelia said.

After this half of the day went with me just fooling around with three of them while Julia was still asleep. Originally, we planned to confront Boss this morning but decided for Julia to recover.

At that time a door appeared on the Safe Room, this meant someone also had made their way here. Three people exited from the door, they were from Team 2 that had formerly eight people.

"Thorben, you too made it," loli bitch said.

"YOU LED US TO THE DEPTH OF THE HELL," Thorben guy said with bloodshot eye and a large amount of saliva was dripping down from his mouth like a mad bull.

"W-What are you talking about?" loli bitch said in questioning tone.

"YOU DIDN'T HELP US WHEN WE NEEDED YOU"

"YOU ARE THE REASON MANY OF US DIED"

"What's wrong with you guys? Putting blame for your weakness on Cla..." Myra tried to speak on loli's behalf as she was walking to confront Thorben.

"Get back Myra, hurry," loli bitch said as the claw-like hand of Thorben made its way towards her throat as it caught her by surprise.

<Distance Slash>

Before the claw could rip out Myra's throat, Amelia quickly made a swift sword motion and the claw got severed from a few feets distance. The fallen claw twitched and shuddered before melting into blood and goo.

"HAHAHA WE ARE FREE NOW. WE ARE STRONGER THAN EVER. NOBODY CAN KILL US HAHAHA," Thorben laughed like a maniac, and along with him other companions, their skins ruptured at many places, blood flowed from eyes and mouth. Many tentacles like grapplers shot out from their back. They opened their mouth wide to roar with sharp long teeth that could probably chew through the iron. They didn't look human from any point.

"They were already contaminated and cursed by Undead before they even got here"

"Isn't Safe Room supposed to be 'safe'" Myra who had already backed off towards me said.

"Safe Room only stops from monsters to spawn here or pass-through from another floor. It doesn't stop other humans from attacking each other regardless they are rational or controlled by some curse," loli bitch replied.

"Ha! As if you can call these ugly things human," Amelia said.

"Well, technically they are or were at least at the time they got here," loli bitch replied.

[Wooosh!!!]

An arrow passed from between me and Claire and struck right in the eye of one of the infected adventurers who were still in the middle of the creepy transformation. "You guys are taking it too easy while we are in danger," Julia who had woken up from all the commotion spoke. As always with she looked very sexy wearing revealing clothes in an archery posture.

"We are taking easy because it's not a danger baby," I winked at her.

"YOU FOOLS. INFERIOR BEINGS. BEHOLD MY POW..."

<Iginite Aether>

"Shut up, don't interrupt when I am talking to a beautiful lady," with this spell all the three creatures in my casting range burst into flames.

"AHHHHHHHH!!! NO! NO! NOOOOOOOO!" they screamed and writhed with pain, making twisting, squirming movement until they turned into ashes, leaving nothing else behind.

"Maxy boi, I-I knew you were strong but I still underestimated you," Julia said in wonder then she turned her head away before looking me back in the eye, "And...Thank You, if it weren't for you then I too would've have succumbed to cursed wounds and turned into these monsters," she said in horror.

"No, need to thank me. Just don't push yourself too hard"

"Now, everyone is already warmed up, it's a good time to make our way to the Floor Boss. The more we delay, the more time for the dungeon to get stabilized."

"Yeah, let's go but first Myra, cook something quick for Julia, she probably hasn't eaten in days"

"Riiiiight!!"

"I-I am fine, we should move on"

"I just told you no to push yourself"

"O-Okay"

After a light meal, all five of us went through the door that had a stairway to the Floor Boss. We arrived at the Throne Hall that was grander than what we saw at Floor 10 Boss Room. Massive braziers lit up the whole room and blanked everything in the warm glow. A crimson rug ran down from the throne and splits to encircle the entire hall. An elegant throne of jade sat atop an elevated platform with a statue of a legendary dragon on its side.

*CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP*

"Congratulations on making this far. I am Aisling Trista and you'll have the honor to fight me as a Final Dungeon Boss," a black frizzy hair, glistening crimson eyes, soft fair skin that compliments her eyes and cheekbone, several moles that had spread alluringly across her forehead and left a captivating memory of her fortunate looks. This was the face of the woman who was applauding while sitting on the throne and was going to be our final dungeon boss.

Author Note: This arc was dragging for too long (for those who waited for chapters and for binge readers in future, it'll be short) and despite the winning of the poll to continue this arc for more than 30 floors, I still decided to make this last floor, sorry for that.

62