25. Fire Magic
1.6k 4 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Okay. It is very good to know the exact temperature you are currently burning for. Yeap. It maybe doesn’t really help you in any way other than increase the already pretty high level of fear but still it is not necessarily bad.

Great… anyways I just jumped on the new fire ely, pretty pissed off actually. I think that might have been a bad idea in retrospect seeing as I ended up piercing him right into a wall. Damn I should start limiting my output or I might kill myself at some point. He didn’t exactly slow me down either. He just dissipated when I slammed into him.

That’s not pleasant. Fortunately ending up in the wall put me off fire immediately. Then I proceed to get myself out again. Very funny indeed, another few minutes passed.

Finally I activated my erase presence because I noticed some other fire ely coming my way.

Like do they wanna die so hard? I cannot imagine a powerful monster being one shot by me not even trying at all. So they have to be weak. Also despite not checking my status I am fairly certain that I got none levels. Like the experience gain was terrible. I think I got some but it was so little it doesn’t really make it worth at all.

The fire ely that was close by still came looking for me. But he just didn’t know where I am at all. He was kinda spacing out for a little bit of time then proceed to go closer to a spawn point that was still close by.

I think another monster is being spawned right now and it was again a fire elemental. Does this place have only fire elementals? Would be fortunate because I finally found a monster that I have basically no problem to kill.

Definitely, I am sure they are absolutely brain dead. Guided by whatever.

My understanding of those creatures only got reinforced when I saw what happened when the other ely fully formed. Not that it would take that long I was just so focused.

After fully formed the other ely already camping there started fusing with him.

It was awesome.

The fusion was really fast. It took only about five seconds.

Afterwards there was a fire elemental that looked way more cool. It reminded me of the wolf shadow refinement. Like the first time I saw the shadow wolf he didn’t had so refined shadows. Then after he evolved and gave me the much needed confidence that it doesn’t take that long, his shadows were more profound.

Similar to this the double elemental got three times bigger and the natural fire they have which is like the entire body, picked up a lot of heat. Like A LOT.

My whiskers are telling me it is currently around eight hundred degrees around me.

And I am currently well around twenty meters from it.

I am no physicist but even then I am pretty sure that means it is way more hot the closer I get to him. I wanna know my limits and also very curious about the upgrade he just got.

Six thousand three hundred degree. I am literally next to the fire elemental. I started raging on fire even before I was this close to him probably because of my fur but this is insane. I also know I am starting to finally take some damage. It started around four thousand mark.

Damn that’s some nice resistance.

I think I have about ten seconds before I die. Just by standing close to this fire elemental.

No way I am ever calling this stupidly overpowered cunt ely. They are monsters!!!

Wait… another few precious seconds have passed by me burning.

And to my surprise I think the elemental knows about me.

He didn’t attack yet but he is preparing some kind of spell. I can feel mana building inside of him.

It is very weird because they already are almost pure mana. Like how does this even work.

Basically I decided to screw this guy over. It also started to hurt quite a bit but still it didn’t affect me in the least. I don’t feel sluggish or anything and I already took over half of my hp in damage. I can sort of tell this but of course it is not accurate.

So I jumped a bit away from the elemental. I had to focus hard because if I slam myself into a wall right now it might just cost me my life. Successfully jumped few meters away never felt so good. He was still building his spell, already the temperature was bearable so I could put the fire off somewhat comfortably by rolling a bit on the ground.

While I was busy doin my business the flame elemental was about to release his spell. I was sure it would be something of fire nature.

I had to act fast but by focusing some of the mana into my brain and trying hard to feel the flow of mana both in my body and in the body of the elemental I waited for the perfect moment. It was just nearly before he released his spell, I picked on it like a god damn professional mage. This is what I was aiming for.

I forced hard to add some of my mana to it and sure enough the spell got out of control for the elemental.

In short he imploded. I think he wanted to do a big explosion spell and it did the exact opposite by my clever addition. I was still hit by a shockwave but it was basically just a nice breeze.

I was aiming for just disrupting the spell itself. Expected like at most a bit of pain for the elemental. Got a way better result.

More likely than not I doubt this is going to be always the same result.

There might be some with better control of the magic or something like that but this one was new and fairly weak.

Also got one level out of this fight.

Great. Progress even if small is still progress.

Next time I go sleep I will pick up fire immunity or something like that for that hard earned single skill point.

I don’t wanna be on fire ever again.

I think I am in trouble now.

I feel pretty well and all that still but I know my hp isn’t doin so hot.

It definitely is past the half hp mark. Hm… how do I heal.

Maybe there is a bit of natural regeneration, not that I would experience it at any point yet. It is really bad.

Also I am still not hungry. That’s odd. It is really convenient for the time being at least because I cannot eat that which disappears completely.

I think my endless skill might be the culprit of many things I don’t know why. I wish I could just single out a specific explanation of some of my status.

It is a pain in the ass not knowing exactly what I can and cannot do.

Despite having trouble realizing why many things are happening the way they are I got an idea. I already should’ve realized that sooner but now I will confirm it.

I think I might be able to eat the fire elementals after all.

47