51. Fairies?
522 12 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Oh man. This is really pathetic. I am usually a bit more talkative, maybe even too much sometimes.

So why… fuck me.

If experience and well pretty much anyone who I asked back then taught me anything… it is that women like confidence. However does this apply to dragon girls too? Besides I don’t even know if she is old enough to legally… wait what the hell am I think about?

God… I highly doubt dragons are included in any laws and this isn’t even Earth anymore, also how is it possible for me to even fall in love with her? Weird.

Get a grip already Felix… just act naturally.

Well at least she is chill about it. She just naps and it feels like we are not in hurry anyways… I don’t know, they might still be hunting me. I shouldn’t waste too much time. In fact I might’ve already lost too much time.

I am seriously lost though. I would like to continue delving deeper but I doubt that she can fit trough the fucking entrance. Honestly I haven’t seen any entrance big enough to fit anything gigantic yet. She might be a lost cause.

There must also be a reason why she just stays at this floor? I doubt she would just laze around for no reason. Not that I would know anything about dragon culture but it feels off.

¨Hey, Aelin. Sorry to bother you but why do you stay on this floor?¨

She opened her eyes a little annoyed… I think I know why but I still wanted to make sure.

¨That is not a very nice question to ask. It should be obvious too but sure I will tell you. I am simply bigger than the entrance¨ She was a bit mad.

Well I expected that would be the reason but honestly still I don’t understand how it even happened in the first place? Was she too lazy or too engrossed in leveling up and then she just got stuck or well… why? Maybe she was born here and was already too big? That would be pretty hilarious.

¨Okay sorry… but how did it happen? Did you over leveled yourself and evolved too much or were you born this big?¨

I was too curious to pass this question. I also really want to know as much as possible about dragons because honestly I cannot really imagine a stronger opponent right now. She was probably not happy about me questioning her that much but she might have realized why. Clearly noticeable that she is a bit mad though.

¨Felix. Dragons don’t have evolution. What would we even evolve into? We are already perfect!¨ She was probably hurt by me even suggesting there would be anything better to evolve into for a dragon… haha.

¨Sorry Aelin. Then why? What happened and can you please tell me about yourself as much as possible? I think I might face dragons in the future so I would like to know¨

Oh boy. I think I saw disgust again. I am not a fan of that look. Coming from her it stings even more.

Legit hurts and yet again I don’t really know why…?

¨Felix. I don’t want my kind being murdered by a god that I follow. So please if you see any dragon, don’t hurt them¨ She seemed honest about it… I mean that should be obvious. I wouldn’t really specifically hunt them but still I get it.

¨Alright, don’t worry I wouldn’t go hunt them. I just wanted to know because they might attack me. Besides I am not the type to just go murder things. Even you should already know that. ¨

Well it looks like she believed me after what I said. I mean that should be obvious… I am a nice guy.

¨Okay. So you wanted to know why I got stuck? Well that’s simple really. I was born on this floor and before I was confident enough to start going deeper I was too big¨ She paused a little and then continued.

¨Dragons don’t evolve we just adapt to our surroundings and we also age¨ That’s interesting? I hope she will continue. She does.

¨Both our surroundings and our age is a huge thing for us. We level up simply over time. We can also level up normally but there is really no need to do that if we can just wait. Also our adaptation is excellent. We can even decide if we want to readapt to new surroundings or keep our old adaptation. ¨

That sounds op as fuck but I guess it suits dragons? She wasn’t even done yet.

¨But most dragons stay in the first adaptation simply because it also gets stronger with time. Time is a huge thing for us and starting a new adaptation could be fatal. Some of us can even do hybrid adaptation but those are extremely rare and sadly I am not one of them¨

Literally afk farming? Really op. I was about to ask something but it seemed that she can read my mind.

¨Our skills are mostly our racial skills and then we get skills from adaptations. We also don’t have skill points. ¨ Wow what?

Wait? What? They don’t have skill points? How would she then knew about them?

¨Hold on? How do you know about those if you don’t have them?¨ She was taking too long to continue so I interjected and she basically immediately answered.

¨Well. I can speak with humans and I am old enough so I had the chance to do that many times. It is not that hard to befriend them a little by saving them and they usually don’t try anything foolish¨

Oh… so… well I guess I am not the only one who can speak with other species. Makes sense, totally. Actually it is a bit reassuring to know that. Maybe humans don’t hunt dragons much?

¨That’s interesting… Aelin? How old are you? And… did you ever fought with humans? And if so how did it end? ¨

She was amused by my question.

¨Well clearly I won. However they are a persistent bunch. I would have been fallen eventually. Even I know that. So I tried to go easy on them and let as many as possible to survive. Eventually they stopped coming altogether. Probably forgot about me. ¨

So she is wise, strong and kind… man that’s my girl.

¨That is awesome! ¨ I had to praise her at least a little. I still wanted to know about dragons though. From what she said the racial skills are probably similar or even the exact same for every dragon? Also it wouldn’t really hurt to know what Aelin is capable off.

¨Could you please tell me what are the racial skills that you have? ¨

I knew she didn’t like to talk about that. Not sure why but I guess it isn’t wise to talk about your biggest strengths.

¨There are too many to talk about. Most notable are that we can never be ambushed, we level up both normally but also just by time passing, we adapt to our surrounding and that essentially level ups separately to our own level. ¨

She paused and then continued.

¨We also generally can tell if someone lies to us. Then we got strong senses and we can freely infuse our mana into skills. Oh and also we are basically immune to magic and we can completely negate any damage under some threshold¨

That’s pretty awesome.

¨That should be pretty much everything that is important to know and then there are personal things for each dragon that I simply cannot tell because I don’t know. For example I adapt faster and few other things that I would like to not share about¨

Hm… secrets? Nice if she ever tells me I can probably assume she likes me. God I still have no idea if I should tell her or not… anyways everything she said is pretty much amazing. Dragons are insanely strong. Not that I wouldn’t really know already… it should only be logical… but that was Earth lore so… maybe not really.

She pierced me with her look then and continued.

¨Is that a satisfactory answer Felix? ¨

¨Oh yeah… pretty much everything I wanted to know. Thank you¨

Eh… now that I know. It still doesn’t change that the situation is still the same. I wish that I could just somehow make her smaller. Probably for more reason than one…

Man at times like these when I just don’t know I wish for a fairy to appear and make  my worries disappear. Haha.

After a little bit of brainstorming… I noticed that I have a weird tiny mana glowing ball rotating around my head. Not even Aelin noticed.

¨What the fuck is this?¨

¨Oh master you finally noticed me. Hello¨

¨What? What the fuck are you? ¨

¨I AM YOU AND YOU ARE ME! TROUGH THIS CONTRACT WE SHALL BE FREE!!! ¨

What the fuck is happening? The ball formed after it pretty much screamed that and it looked exactly as a typical Fairy from Earth, small with cute transparent wings that had this weird dust coming from them… and even a bit sexy despite her size… whoa I also noticed a crown on her head??

¨What the? Are you a Fairy? ¨

After I said that out loud… I could’ve sworn I saw a smirk on her face and I heard an insane giggle. Creepy…

¨HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIIHIHIHIIHIHIHIIHIHIIHI. ¨ I also bet only I can hear it because Aelin didn’t seem to notice but she was also weirdly looking somewhere. She even started speaking and I think I immediately knew what the fuck is happening.

¨What are you little creature? ¨ Man this is honestly creepy af.

I am nearly certain that I felt a bit mana shift similar to what happened when my own fairy ball formed and it only confirmed that we both now have fairy.

¨What is this creature Felix? Do you know what is happening? ¨

Eh… a dragon, god knows how old is asking a few month old rat for answers about the world we live in… yeah good luck.

¨I really don’t know… I also have one. I think they like us for some reason? Anyways I don’t think they will hurt us… at least I hope. Also can you see mine? I can see only my own Fairy Aelin.¨

Before she could answer my fairy had something to say.

¨Oh don’t worry master she is just shy. Your pretty dragon lady over there got lucky. She got a nice child for her. Also I wouldn’t show to just everyone and there was no need to do it because you already helped her to be born¨

What the actual fuck? I didn’t do literally anything! Not to mention I couldn’t possibly… well have any child.

¨Oh but you did! You had your first cute baby with the dragon lady that you totally don’t love… all you had to do was spread some love. I am pretty special myself btw. ¨

What the fuck!!! She can read my mind!!!! WHAT? Also… just what?!!

¨Oh also only you can hear me unless I will it otherwise¨ She has this insane smile… this is totally creepy...

¨Oh… so you can die and be reborn and be fine but fairies are a shock for you hm…?¨

Well if she puts it that way… I guess it isn’t that insane. However I am sure these fairies are a bit different… Eh… probably too much different.

¨Well I would lie if I said otherwise but now now… don’t be so stiff. We are partners already. ¨ Eh… I mean I could’ve sworn she is pretty malicious being so far but who can tell… maybe I will get rid of her eventually.

¨Well you CANNOT!!! And I wonder why you are so mean to me!! I didn’t do anything to you!!!. MEANIE!! Bully!!! ¨ She has this childish voice when she talks to me. But from the contract thing when she screamed and the giggle I know her voice can be insanely warped… eh… still she didn’t really do anything so I guess she is right. I shouldn’t be so petty.

¨Alright, alright I am sorry. Just don’t bother me much so I can focus on more important things¨

¨Sure thing master… you do that and then we go conquer this world¨

WHAT?????????

¨HIHIHIHIIHIHIHIHIIHIHIHIHIHIIHIHIHIHIHIIHIHIHIHIHIIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIIHIHIHI¨

20