Chapter 0.1 Good Morning
575 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<Author's Note: Sorry I'm not kinda fluent and good in translating English, please support me minna, locating translator.... fufu>

<preceeding arc for first 3 chapters>


✦✧✦✧

October 25, 3210 G.E

8:12 A.M

Grieganta Village

In year 3210 Genesis Era, twentififth day of the month October. The apparent rising of the king above the horizon, villagers of Grieganta Village receives the gentle warmth of the sun into fully awakened state and work for everyday normal duties. The village is medium-sized with a population of 2,000 human people found near the boundaries between two democratic human countries, the Metropol and Centropol Country. But the said village is currently under Alfried Kingdom's jurisdiction— homecountry of Hanaka.

One of the noted part of the village among travelers, merchants and adventurers is no other than "Hallo Inn" —the center of attraction, a great established for its contribution to the place. The only villagers' pride inspite of being medium-sized.

Well its easily to distinguish other than residential houses and commercial buildings. And has a boardsign near the front door labels an obnoxious smiling pumpkin, related to its name the occasion "Halloween Day".

In the second floor of the said inn, the room representing a number 3, there is a adolescent girl who early awakened, named [ Hanaka Von Griego ]— a newbie adventurer from nearby town, Wallop Town.

She's 18 years old, 140 centimetres height that obviously normal for her age. Having elegant silvery blond hair extending down to waist and eyes, rich deep red color inclining to purple, that mistaken by some that she's sort of royalty or acquaintance of higher rank angels. Along with her bright skin perfectly to her feminine physique, she's somewhat a girl connected to nobility. Regardless of family name.

She is one of a kind, cheerful girl with those who knows her fully. Her accent was peculiar mixture of eastern and western customs.

The maiden compelled to awake for reason that they're paid only 5 bronze coins, discounted by Inn cashier for a one night.

Hanaka suddenly thought of exercise in the morning as her daily routine. Opening two wooden windows with both hands and accepting the warm embrace of the risen sun.

「 Fufuuuahh... how good the sleep time I've got but bit sleepy fufuu... its been a long time that I slept comfortably in fluffy bed with fluffy pillows fufuu..

I wonder my Mother and Father feels right now...

I miss them so much. 」

Her doubt and stretched out both arms up to rid off sleepy feeling. And looks to her companion, bestfriend and non-blood sister named [ Margarita Illiad ]with little treacherous felt.

She came from Wallop Town as Hanaka, also live under the same roof with her. She's orphan under guidance of Hanaka parents. Sweet 18 years old, 150 centimetres height, red curly hair extending to her waist and ash-gray eye color. Good physique and beauty with mild skin tone not as much perfectly to Hanaka Von Griego.

A bit hot-headed, straightforward and yeah looks like a hardheaded girl, but softhearted inside.

She rushed over to her bed due to their short time, shaking her head to wake up like she do in past village.

「 Uuuu Margarita-san wake up, prepare yours.. and were leaving.... Margarita-san wake up!.. 」

She shook her head faster and suddenly hitted at head by her staff which cuddles always while sleep. Margarita do this to Hanaka over self priviledge and revenge.

⟨phaaggk!⟩

「 Kyaahh!.. 」{cute scream}

「 Don't mess up with me Hanaka, you disturbed me in my dreams! Wait 10 minutes and I'll wake up. 」

She sleep again while cuddle own staff she loves like a fluffy stuff toy. While Hanaka groans for pain she felt, holding her head where hitted. Hoping for relief.

「 Gyahh... Margarita-san cast healing spell to me, if not I will leave you behind. 」

No response from sleepy girl to her friendly warning. Preparation ahead for outgoing to nearby country- the Centropol, while waiting to sleepyhead friend. Because she's her non-blood sister who always accompany her in past days and obeys her parents request for unexpected doings that might she get lost or get in danger.

She wait after done with preparations and own personal grooming. After more than half and a hour, her 30 minutes patience bar depletes to zero. Thinking an idea and grinning cheerfully, she thought inconceivable casting common-tier spells she had to bathe this little cat.

「 ~Water Splash~ 」

「 ~Soapy Bubbles~ 」

「 ~Dirt Removal~ 」

「 ~Water Splash~ 」

Hanaka raised her both hands towards Margarita while sitting. After chant the names, blue-white-sky blue color magic circles pop out above where Margarita is. Water flows, bubbles goes through Margarita, her clothes and the bed, all wet. Enough this surely her non-blood sister will wake eagerly and rush over Hanaka with resentment.

「 Kyaahh! What the devil?.. Ha Na Ka!! 」

A cute scream added with bad phrase.

Wrath with tiger's frightening teeth towards laughingly Hanaka. Before she attacks her with staff again, Hanaka cast with another common-tier spell.

「 ~Air Dry~ 」

A white-gray magic circle appears in front of her, comes out warm and dry wind continously enough to dry her, similarly the clothes she wears and the bed from being wet. Bathing without removing clothes is accustomed by most so it doesn't really matter with this world's common sense.

「 Fufuhaha.. you're now clean and newly bathe Margarita-san, here... you want some? 」

She gaves out hard bread stuff with seasoned grilled meat- Margarita's common favorite and ultimate weakness, favorable with hot sauce. Nothing more hatred at this time of hunger, so its totally satisfying defeat for her.

「 You must thank me Hanaka-chan, if not I were starve at this moment, my staff will smash you. 」

⟨gyum-yuumm⟩

「 Haha thank you Margarita-san. No, no... more your bloody staff please, I'm beg your forgiveness... 」

「 Well, not at this time, the punishment will be later and then I'll forgive you... 」

「 Ehh??? 」

Extraordinary bond of this two, a cheerful one and hot-headed one. After done eating both of them, Margarita ask her casually about if there's something left to do at the village.

「 No more needed to do here, were heading now to Centropol, and study there at Magic Academy and be greatest students! I will fulfill her wish, the other Hanaka, you know it already Margarita-san 」

「 Well, you're right, I guess then, I'll help you there and be the best students also...

Half a day to travel huh... is all prepared to depart Hanaka-chan? if I were hungry.. ah no I mean we.. 」

「 All prepared at my side, clothes, foods and my looks, how about.. 」

At the middle of her speaking, Margarita interrupts her not knowing why but accustomed at that rude behaviour she have.

「 I'm prepared Hanaka-chan, no problem, I'd finished my own last night. Lets get down 」

「 O-okay, lets say farewell to Viscount Pallam and others also 」

Margarita gets her luggage, loaded only clothes and some potions then goes down stairs following Hanaka. So as they walk down, they unexpectedly met the cashier.

[ Kashi Earni ]— only child of the Hallo Inn's owner, likely 20-25 years old, 1 feet or higher than them. Thin and pale looking, color black both eyes and hair. Best in dealing customers even obviously looks like half-dead and wearing well-suited clothes for cashier or server.

「 Good timing... I supposed you two lovely ladies sleep at this time. 」

「 Good morning Kashi-senpai, were leaving now. 」

「 Good morning Lady Hanaka, it seems bad morning to... 」

「 Get out of my way... 」

Margarita gave an angry look and reply. Rage aura comes out from her very own persona, both of the two tremble with fear as they follow the flow.

Not to interfere to any extent leading in worst circumstance, using destructive magic inside the inn, Kashi doesn't want that.

He knows how powerful she is just feeling the killing intent aura she gaves off and also doesn't know well about her to do so.

「 Goodbye Kashi-senpai 」{little hand wave}

「 Me the same Lady Hanaka 」

「 Hmmmphh! 」

When they got in first floor, Kashi rushed over them, saying a last goodbye.

「 Hey Lady in Red! you are so beautiful, so shame that I like you but you are inflammable grumpy! 」

「 Inflammable grumpy? What does he mean?」

Hanaka thought so.


✦✧✦✧

Its clearly to see and feel the sudden change of wind around Margarita as she told as beautiful by someone who like her.

But apparently, Hanaka doesn't get the meaning. Presumably getting injected by 1 cubic meter of anesthesia as imagined, that is Hanaka's thought nothing about mutual affection. Afterall, she only knows that love shares within family and friends.

Before they got outside, Hanaka seemingly happy greeting customers having breakfast with a "Good morning" phrase, catching all their gazes at once.

Mostly are men, women in other parties as well. Most of them replied "you too" similarly happy as they suprised getting morning greeting from a beautiful fair maiden.

And then at Chef cooking professionally — old man, between 50 and 70, who is the owner of the Hallo Inn, amazingly gets an evaluation of 3 star rating by main commercial guild despite whereabouts within a village.

「 Good morning you too, young Hanaka. Thank you the other day helping bothersome old geezer like me. Ohoo 」

「 Ah no problem Grandpa, you already gives us 95% discount. A great offer from famous Inn 」

「 Oh oh embarassing, you're great at Mathematics, young Hanaka. Oho you two leaving. Farewell... let Creators guide you.. 」

「 Goodbye Grandpa, we'll come back another time 」

They gotten both at the outside, facing the light rays of the sun and overwhelming vibrance of happy villagers.

「 We'll be late old man at guild, are you done in cooking already? 」

「 Oh not done yet, young ones...

where that mongrel chef right now!.. 」

Accustomed by everyone inside regarded to old man's nature but the two girls don't know about it.


✦✧✦✧

And then they are now at the front of the "Hallo Inn". Whole village been lively as it is. Residentials, Commercial Stalls, one Weaponry Shop, one Armory Shop, Commercial Guild Branch and Adventurers Guild Branch. That's why its small comparable to towns and cities.

In a moment, there's ordinary wagon comes to their position, a familiar face of merchant greeting Hanaka casually.

「 Hanaka-chan how are you right now. Its been months when I left. Why you two here in Grieganta Village? 」

「 I'm fine Merko-senpai. Ah eh we pursue to travel in Centropol and study there at Magic Academy... 」

[ Merko Chante ]— a newbie merchant from Wallop Town. A pseudo-friend of the two since they know the true nature of him. Wearing simple merchant clothes, 23 years old, 155 centimetres height and abstemious chubby. Identifying color characteristics are all yellow, in addition to yellow skinned horse he had.

Trading with local buyers with his full laden of items, materials and commodities, is only way to live for him. He is somewhat pseudo-non-blood-brother to Hanaka from when she's only a toddler.

Time when they talked, Margarita's attention got to at some building's corridor, a middle age man carrying his son at above him. Hanaka somewhat notice Margarita uneasiness.

「 Okay, ride on my wagon. I'm going also the same direction as you two. No problem for travel fees, its free but until in the middle of the journey, then

you both will get off. You'll ride with me or not? 」

「 Margarita-san, can we... 」

Pair of eyeballs looks towards direction where bestfriend's attention at.

A familiar father carrying little kid at his back went to their position also. He's somewhat influential person, simplicity type noble who is Lord of Grieganta Village.

[ Viscount Pallam Von Grieganta ]— middle age man, 160 centimetres 'estimated by Hanaka'. Orange eyes with sky bluish shiny hair. Maybe a former royal knight based on his robust and sturdy body built. His Majesty gaves him portion of land and responsibility to protect it.

His son's overall appearance are resemblance of him.

「 Grieganta-sama, we planned to go over to your manor but it seems we gonna... 」

「 Ohou its okay, I understand, ah yes... here you two... accept this ~Status Open~ 」

There is some he clicked and moved a game-like platform with a finger or other means, a floating flat monitor to see self data, Status, Bank Account, Inventory, etc.

The two received one gold coin each. A small monitor, long rectangular notification pops out in their front.

[ You receive 1 gold coin from Lord Grieganta, wanna deposit it to your bank account? Yes/No? ]-robot voice girl sfx

They both heard somewhat android girl saying the text shown in notification. However Margarita easily accept it and clicked yes button but Hanaka seems look disfavor.

One gold coin is 10,000 Vis based on this world's money domination. And for Hanaka's past life on Earth, 5-15 carat gold coin is estimated worth of 1,000 USD. But in this world, one is enough staying at ordinary Inn for a month, including three decent meals a day and everyday bath.

「 I can't, I can't accept it. Grieganta-sama 」

「 It's yours now, I can't return it back once I gave it already. That's my reward as you save the old man over there even its not a quest. His Majesty, tasked me to protect his people, repudiate those like you who help my villagers is unacceptable, and consequently shall be rewarded. 」

「 Thank you from the bottom of my heart, this is great help for me Grieganta-s 」

Cheerful smile expressed...

[ SYSTEM: 1 gold coin is deposited to your bank account ]

「 Hey young merchant, can you accompany this two ladies to Centropol Capital? I'll pay you 1 gold 」

Viscount transacting with him but refuse for a gold yet he's merchant pride to earn as possible, constrained with a reason to help beautiful fellows in the long way. He can't accept it as older brother to the two.

「 I humbly refuse Grieganta-sama, Hanaka is a dear friend of mine, as a man and... 」

It seems both the two feels displeased as he said four words "dear friend of mine". But they let him in behalf of pity and mercy...

「 ...as a friend, no travel fees for them, however we'll depart in the middle of journey... 」

「 What?! How shame you call yourself as a man, leaving delicate ladies in the middle of nowhere... brazenfaced merchant! do you know its desert-like place and how about the intense heat under the sun?! They will be killed in nowhere...

I'll pay you more than your profit at this day. 」

Shocked towards Lord Pallam's sudden change of attitude, both the three agaped for a moment.

「 ... 」{Margarita + Hanaka}

「 Sorry for unconscionable behaviour of mine Grieganta-sama, I'm honored to accept and obey your words. 」

After a deep sighed, he bowed as respect to an aristocrat— a merchant views says that making noble an enemy is foolish. Well same applies to knights, commoners and slaves.

「 Thank you again Grieganta-sama, Thanks Merko-senpai. We feel at ease in this journey than we thought. 」

Cheerfully said in elegant demeanor while her bestfriend been quite silent moments ago. She noticed this unusual phenomenon.

「 Margarita-san are you okay? are you mad at someone or maybe me? 」

「 Nothing... lets go Hanaka-chan, we must not gonna be late until evening and I'm never getting mad at you... 」

Finally! a legendary door is now opened for centuries. However, seems her consciousness and whole body, more of a sluggish wandering and seeking place to sleep.

Naturally its more worst than lazy cat, work of a wicked companion.

「 Bye...bye Ha na! bye...bye Mar! miss youu! 」

Waving with his short arms...

A cheerful toddler seemingly fond to the two girls, the reason behind is unknown. Maybe both of them are natural charmer even to young ones.

「 Goodbye young lad, we miss you too, you shall be a good boy. 」

Hanaka poking his cheeks and pointed. Then waving by her right hands and start their journey. The two felt pleasant for minutes, a nostalgic feeling of sleeping in carriage but its a wagon actually.

Hanaka sleep at the back-most and Margarita sit beside, embrace and holding both of her shoulders likely a couple, no... its affection between sisters.

Margarita overprotective at this time from someone who tries to stain her lovely sister's psychological purity. In the words like that.

Several hours waiting till the Capital City, so its better to sleep, not worrying about bandits that might attack them. Fortunately due to geographical features. Plain grasslands over horizons, one tree nowhere can be see within and no strong monsters wandering around.

✦✧✦✧

Meanwhile, back in the place...

「 Oh devils... where the two ladies Grieganta-sama? 」

Speaking of devil, evil, mongrel to represent a person, living thing or non-living instead its own name is sort of norm for people having badmouth and sores. Ideally gives off bold expression.

「 They already set out for a journey Kashi. Why? 」

「 The room they stay are devil wet. One costumer complains these morning.. 」

「 Oh haha, troublesomes 」

「 They must pay but those two are beautiful... 」

「 You woman-freaked... I must go now at hall. 」

「 Okay, Grieganta-sama 」

Same time as that the two continues on their nap-journey.


◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗ » next » ←(>▽<)ノ

14