Ch 37. The Morning After
11.5k 33 129
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We continued all through the night. Despite Tammy being exhausted, I felt completely fine at having not slept. With 45 constitution I was somewhat curious whether I even needed to sleep at all. Surely I would have to eventually, but right now I felt like I could go for days without sleep. 

Perhaps it way a tad mean, but despite being a willing participant, Tammy had begun dozing off in the later half, whenever that happened I would increase my pace. Working away at her relentlessly until I came, making sure she was awake for every moment. The bed soaked from our activities, and only stopping to give her water and snacks at regular intervals, ensuring she could go on. 

Noticing the first few rays of morning light illuminate the darkened sky outside, marking the end of our session. Tammy had to get ready for work. She already agreed to quit and come follow me to the Capital, but it would take time for the guild to find a replacement, and she needed to let them know today.

It wouldn't be such a problem if not for the fact she could hardly stand, let alone walk. Her legs completely jelly under her, and her arms feeble from exhaustion. I looked at her lie weakly in bed, straining to get up, it seemed that I was going to have to hang out around the guild today... ensuring she was okay. 

Picking her off the bed I carried her out of the room and into the view of her awaiting parents. Apparent enough that they had also stayed up the entire night, but looking in a terrific mood for it. Ultimately they just wanted to support and encourage their daughter, even if the manner seemed a little strange to me. Considering some of the traditions regarding the consummation of marriage, I suppose I should just count myself lucky they didn't demand to be in the same room the whole time. Although in a sense, this wasn't a proper marriage, just me using Tammy on the side as a mistress. 

With her mothers help we scrubbed her down outside, eliciting some shivers of protest from Tammy, the combination of cold water and cold air not a pleasant one for her. But it was something necessary, because quite honestly she smelled like sex. I had marked her so thoroughly, that it wasn't something that was going to come out easily. Her mother sniffed at Tammy while she was scrubbing, maybe half in amazement, half in curiosity. We had gone at it for so long and so vigorously, I'm sure the poor mother was thinking it had to be something to do with my 'magic'. 

Seeing how open and supportive of our sex her parents had been, I had no qualms taking advantage of the moment, teasing Tammy when I could while she just resigned herself to fate. With the excuse of 'cleaning' I would cup my hands in cold water, bringing it to Tammy's vagina before fingering her with it. Enjoying the sensation of her pussy clamping down on my fingers angrily, while she just shuddered and let out moans, too tired to protest. 

Her mother beaming at my 'affection', kidding that we were already getting along so well. 

Before long Tammy was cleaned and presentable, her cheeks seeming to glow with a sensual and womanly aura. If we weren't rushed for time I'd take her again. Lamenting that we were in such a hurry, so much so that we didn't even have time for a breakfast. I could only promise her parents that I would get Tammy some food. My inventory making this a very easy task. 

Carrying Tammy in my arms. I walked back to town. Ignoring the stares of the few lone passerby's while she laid flat with embarrassment. Doing nothing aside from developing a healthy blush on her cheeks. 

By the time we were at the guild the sun was finally beginning to peak over the horizon, sending its first direct rays onto the ground. Birds chirping as we headed inside. I let her sit down inside at her usual spot, behind the guild clerk counter. Walking through the way Tammy had showed me last time to get to the back. Seeing the dozens of men, organizing and packing up the chunks of muckrat and wolf meat they had processed. Their 'payment' for a nights hard work.  

All of the furs were stripped off, and stacked in a pile. The remains of the carcasses loaded into wagons for disposal. 

I looked at one of the men who seemed to be something of a leader for this group, seeing him direct the others. Of course being such temporary work they had no actual leader, but it made things convenient for me to only address one person. 

"Hello! I'm Keaton, the one who commissioned your work here. Are you finished here?" I asked curiously.

"Yep. We're just packing up now, but you can go ahead and log those furs in with the guild. Normally Tammy would be here to count them, but I haven't seen her around."

Smiling at his comment.

"You don't have to worry. She's back. I'll take these over to her and collect payment. So you guys are fine for now?"

To which he just nodded.

Leaning in I whispered to him. 

"A bit of curiosity. How good is this stuff anyway?" Motioning to the cuts of muckrat steaks he had. Muckrats were generally considered trash food, but something recently had caught my eye. The expanded effects of level 10 [Identification] now indicating to me that these cubes of meat had a weak effect on enhancing constitution over time. The lucky few who had wolf meat, seemed to be getting the better bargain though as I could tell its effect on constitution was even more profound. 

"It tastes better than you'd expect." He said to me while shrugging. 

I looked at the pile of stripped carcasses a bit wistfully before moving on. Three hundred gall bladders was a lot to miss out on, I could get a few gold from Cal for that... my miserly attitude coming through. 

 

 

129