Ch 38. Tammy Watching
10.4k 20 131
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Having settled things with men doing the processing, taking the bundles of fur to Tammy, and additionally fetching her some breakfast from my inventory. I decided there was time enough to make a quick stop back home to pick up Belle. Given that I was gone all last night, she would probably be worried if I was gone for all of today as well. 


Walking through the door, I could hear faint snoring, seemingly Belle was fast asleep. Curled up in a ball surrounded by pillows and blankets on the bed, nude aside from her underwear. Belle's tail resting carelessly across her face, twitching her nose at the sensation of the silky tail hairs tickling her in her dreams. Her collar's leash securely tied to the post, but the comfortable design not obstructing her sleep in the slightest.

Her cat ears perked up at the sound of me opening the door, but despite that she remained sleeping. 

I brought out some of the pre-cooked steaks I had bought the other day, already served on a plate and still sizzling as if they were freshly cooked. Their time frozen by [inventory]

Her nose twitched cutely, wiggling about, before eliciting a greedy lick around her mouth. Her tongue running around while drooling. Smacking her lips. 

Before long Belle's eyes shot open, as she looked up. 

"Master!"

She cried out, realizing my presence, and running over to my embrace. Hugging me intently, while stealing glances at the table. Sniffing occasionally, first at the steaks, but then at me.

"Uuuuww... master. You smell like a woman." She said wrinkling her nose. 

"And it's not Marcella... Master..." She added.

"Mm, you have a good nose Belle." Sniffing myself, I did stink like sex, but to think she could even identify the person. 

"Help me clean up. You can have one of those afterwards." I said motioning to the steaks. 

Her tail started wagging. 

"Yes master!"

After unlocking her leash, we got out a bucket of water from the well, and now it was my turn to brave the cold water in the brisk morning air. My constitution doing wonders to stave off the worst of it, but still cringing at the cold sensation. 

Belle tried soaping up her breasts and washing my back and front with them, but I had done so much with Tammy earlier I wasn't particularly in the mood, not giving her the response she wanted. But given the steak reward waiting for her inside, she wasn't upset at all. 

She ate heartedly alongside me, trying to guess why I was watching her so interestedly. Her cat-like mannerisms so charming to me. 

Before long we were dressed up and headed back to the guild. Heading to watch over the woman I was with last night, I told her. 


Sliding into a corner seat, Belle and I sat together in an area that allowed us a good view of the counter. I looked on unconcernedly as Belle sniffed the air, honing in on Tammy as the likely home-wrecker. Well to be honest, she was the only culprit possible. Everyone currently here was a guy aside from Tammy and Belle. Belle's cat ears and tail standing straight up as she confirmed her 'suspicions'.

Waiting for an hour or so, the guild entered a bit of a lull. Nobody in line for the counter anymore, allowing us the opportunity I had been waiting for with Tammy. This would be the second time the two would meet, although this time I hoped that they be getting along better. 

Tammy brought us to a private room, allowing us some privacy for re-introductions and getting a few of our tasks for the day done. She had taken account of the furs, handing me a sack of coins. An astounding sum of forty or so gold, proving to me how much more lucrative it was to hunt with such excellent equipment and well trained knights. I'd set up for a portion to be divided to my two helpers from that time, but that was a situation for later. 

Tammy right now had to draft her resignation letter and send that off, which I helped with in parts. Belle just watched in curiosity as Tammy wrote in cursive, mesmerized by the pretty looking swirls falling onto the page. Ever since beginning to read, the world of words seemed to fascinate Belle. Soon becoming her favorite hobby, second only to sex. Even if she could only make out basic sounds and incomplete words, she was improving at a rapid rate, constantly reading the few books we had at home. 

When she was done, she took a red seal of wax, holding it a lit candle for a minute before slicing off a thick glob from the end. Smearing the wax on onto the folded envelope containing her letter and stamping down with the official guild insignia, a lion and shield. The sigil of the kingdom, and the sign of the royal family of Stromgar. She would send this off to the guild master with haste. I did think it a bit odd though that the Guild Master was always away for so long, irresponsibly leaving most of the affairs to be handled by Tammy. Even if she did it fairly well, it was well beyond what a clerk should be expected to do.

I had some other matters to attend to for a little while after this, but we would check back in with Tammy afterwards. Catching her arm before she left the room and kissing her on the mouth as she turned. At first shock, and then love painting over her face. Drilling her tongue into mine while we kissed passionately. Belle pouting at the display. When Tammy had left I turned and kissed her as well, letting her tongue run around mine. 

Belle in tow, I headed out of the guild for the second time. This time venturing to the Marcet mansion, intent on finding my fiancee. 

131