Ch 40. Getting Along (R-18)
15.4k 8 146
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We watched Tammy for the remainder of the day. I could tell she was still somewhat tired but it seems like the day of mostly sitting down had recovered her somewhat. She was still in somewhat of a daze, smiling to herself every now and then, lost in her own world. Every time our eyes met she would look away shyly.

Although Tammy never said it, it was pretty clear to any observer here that there was something going on between us. And I had no intention of hiding our relationship. When the last patron left, I approached Tammy again. Pulling her into a kiss. 

"Keaton we can't! Wait until we get home at least..." She protested, but I just sealed her lips again. 

Invading her mouth with my tongue. 

Belle continued to watch, pouting from the side. She was somewhat confused still about who Tammy was to me. She knew from smell that I was sleeping with her, but she didn't know yet that Tammy would be a more permanent addition to the home. I was somewhat worried about how the two would get along. Belle was easily jealous, but she wouldn't raise a fuss, so my real worry was how to get Tammy to accept Belle. Remembering when I had first registered at the guild, Tammy was the one who asked I exclude Belle. It was a reasonable request, but I could feel that even now she was uncomfortable having Belle around her. 

I picked Tammy up into a carry position, not intending to let her walk, even though she insisted she could. I had seen her try earlier today, and she had no issues with it to be honest, but I felt like this was something that I wanted to do. Carrying her through the town on the way home somehow tickled my sense of pride as a man. 

Tammy had noticed partway through that we weren't heading to her home but mine. Only naturally given that I talked with her mother and let her know that Tammy would be staying with me from now on. She seemed to take it well enough, happy enough with the arrangement given that it was such a good deal for her daughter. Encouraging me to give her daughter a child at the soonest opportunity, and from what she had seen the night before, there would be no worries about that. 


Walking into our farm home, Tammy was immediately greeted by the sight of a large room entirely centered around a massive bed. 

All of the furniture was arranged to accompany it, and not too long ago it was our only item here. From one look of it she could tell this was a room designed around sex. 

I could tell she was tired from not sleeping at all yesterday, but her face now had a look of expectation. She knew she was in for another memorable night. 

Luckily for us, tomorrow was Sunday, the state religion in Stromgar as in all of the human kingdoms, had laid out edicts long ago about doing work on this day. If she actually needed to work again tomorrow I'd let her rest, not being cruel enough to make a woman work without sleep for two nights in a row.  

I laid Tammy down on the sofa, before ordering Belle over to the bed. Her silky black tail waving in the air expectantly as she crawled onto the bed and onto her back, spreading her legs widely, eagerly waiting to receive me. She'd have to learn some patience, because it wasn't her turn yet. I had some bonding exercises in mind aimed at warming Tammy up to the idea of having Belle around. 

I began stripping Tammy, lifting her up again and over to the massive bed. But instead of laying her down next to Belle, instead I laid her directly ontop, much to the surprise of both of them. Positioning Tammy's pussy right in front of Belle's face, so as to be easily lickable.  Tammy's head resting past Belle's opened legs, bringing in pillows to support the back of her head. Both of them on their back, and with Belle on the bottom. 

I looked at my handiwork satisfied with the result, deciding to hook the back of Belle's collar to its tether for good measure, leashing her to her post. 

"Keaton... what is this? She's a beastkin..." Tammy asked confused, unsure whether she wanted Belle so close.

"A little something extra for tonight. You'll like it." I promised her.

She just nodded, tiredly. Somewhat hesitant but clearly still suffering from sleep deprivation. 

Belle wasn't sure what to do... she just stared at Tammy's pussy in front of her while I positioned myself over the two of them, entering into Tammy's waiting hole, our flesh connecting directly over Belle's mouth.

"Belle... lick Tammy." I ordered her. This was her first time being so close to another girl's sex, and now she was going to lick it. 

She whined, unwilling to lick another girl, only running her rough cat tongue daintily along the bottom of my penis and barely getting to Tammy's clinging pussy.

I wanted Tammy to come to appreciate Belle, and for that I needed Belle's cooperation. Even if I forced her, it would be a forced enthusiasm. I needed some sort of incentive to give her the proper motivation.

"Belle, I'll get you something if you do a good job." 

Her ears twitched up, I could feel their ends tickling me from below. 

"...Like what?"

"Mmm, you know how we're going to the capital soon right? You can pick something out there that you want. If you wanted to go somewhere, or do something, or buy something. As long as its something that I can do, or afford, I'll do it for you Belle."

Her ears twitched again. 

"Really?"

"Really really... just make sure that Tammy has a good time tonight. Okay?"

"..."

"Belle will do a good job master." She said, getting back to licking. This time with much more enthusiasm. 

Her rough tongue running all over the part where Tammy and I were connected, sticking her tongue into the gaps and lapping as deeply as she could into Tammy's vagina, to which Tammy just gasped with pleasure. I continued to lay motionless, enjoying the hot tongue bath as Belle dutifully cleaned every bit of our connected genitals.

Before long, Tammy moved to lock her legs and arms around me just as we did last time, raising herself up. I noticed the licking stopped. 

"What's wrong Belle? Why did you stop?"

"...master. I can't reach."

I thought for a moment, realizing Tammy clinging to me must have lifted her ass somewhat, making her pussy hard for Belle to get at. Considering the issue for a moment before grinning again. 

"Doesn't she have somewhere else you could lick?"

She considered it for a moment and started licking again. This time not in a place that I could feel, but the *lick* *lick* *lick* sounds happening below me indicated she was doing her job, as were the pleasured squirms of Tammy. 

"Keaton... that's a dirty place... make her stop!" Tammy squirmed in my arms, protesting, but I just sealed her lips with mine and begun to move. 

I continued pistoning in, moving my hips back and forth while her pussy gripped onto me. It had its first taste yesterday, and now it demanded more. Stretching willingly to accept my vigorous movements. Panting out, gasping for breath whenever I took my mouth off of hers, continuing to invade her mouth with my tongue while Belle licked at her from below. My enhanced constitution allowed me to hold my breath for a very long time, able to keep chasing her tongue passionately and without relent, testing Tammy's limits. Only stopping for brief moments to let her take in a gulp of air.

She bucked into me suddenly, to which I unsealed her mouth. 

*gasp* "Oh God... Keaton. She's going into my ass!" She said while bucking again. Belle apparently putting her long feline tongue to good use. 

I smirked and cut Tammy off before she could say any more, sealing her lips again with a kiss, and digging in with my tongue. Her body told me she was loving it.  

Tammy's pussy squeezed down in protest as she continued to cling to me, moving her hips to enhance the pleasure she was feeling. Belle continued, licking Tammy's insides with fervor. Seeing that she was feeling it, I picked up the pace, my mouth sealed around hers, no longer giving her a chance to take in air as I pumped furiously into her pussy, driving her tongue wild the whole time. Feeling my lust boil below, I was going as fast as I could, feeling my muscles burn from the last sprint, but driven on by her pussy's desperate contractions as it screamed for me to give her air. It was finally here!

Cumming deeply as her walls shivered and squeezed around my cock, her arms and legs still locked around me, keeping me in, but her body wiggling as she strained. Releasing her tongue at last, she coughed and panted heavily.

Not saying a word as we enjoyed the moment. The only thing breaking the silence being Tammy's rough breathing and the continued *lick* *lick* *lick* sounding out below us. Belle continuing on, forcing her tongue into Tammy, intent on doing a 'good job' like I had asked. Something that Tammy surely appreciated as her pussy continued to shiver with pleasure. A look of post coital satisfaction filling her face. 

I let her enjoy it a moment longer, before whispering to her asking to let go of me with her limbs. The final touches on their bonding experience soon coming to fruition. 

Belle was looking at me, still licking at Tammy's ass, asking with her eyes whether it was her turn yet. Seeing me get off of Tammy, her hopes were raised. 

"Tammy's gotten dirty just now Belle, could you clean her up?" Motioning to the dribble of semen coming out of Tammy's pussy. Belle nodded vigorously. It was apparent from the start that Belle didn't like licking women. But she very much like being rewarded. Having such clearly established rewards for licking pussy, there was nothing that Belle wanted more right now than to please Tammy with her utmost effort. 

She began by licking up all of the parts that had spilled, lapping up any stray semen. Once that was completed, she started licking the entrance, cleaning that up while eliciting moans of pleasure from Tammy. Before long she was digging her tongue in, lapping any cum she could find into her mouth and continuing to dig deeper with her rough and long catkin tongue, causing Tammy to squirm from the excessive stimulation. 

Tammy was probably 'clean' by now, but she was clearly loving it, so I just let it go on for as long as she wanted. A lovely bonding moment.

Tammy was now sitting up, holding down Belle's head with her hands while she bucked with uncontrollable jerks. Belle's tongue digging deep inside her with eager movements. 

Belle continued happily, lapping Tammy's insides, scraping her walls with her tongue. Tammy whimpered, her pink slit squeezing down as she orgasmed again, arching her back and leaning onto Belle's head, her legs squirming. Belle only bothered to look up briefly, grabbing onto Tammy's ankles to steady herself under her sex, not slowing her licking in the slightest. By now Tammy was directly ontop of Belle, moaning and panting, her knees and hips given out around her so that her pussy was directly against Belle's mouth. Allowing Belle to make full use of her tongue. 

I smiled at the display. It may be a good idea to let Belle handle Tammy tonight. Positioning myself on the other side, intent on using Belle's pussy this time. This was going to be a good night. 

146