Ch 39. Making Plans
10k 9 142
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The servants called Marcella down to the lobby for me. Walking down the steps wearing a fur gown, dressed for outside already. Her hair stunning as usual, the red sheen in her jet black hair giving her an alluring mystique. I embraced her in a hug, kissing her cheeks in greeting. 

"You're looking very good today Marcella" I told her. 

She just smiled and looked at me carefully. 

"Thank you Keaton. Shall we?" Holding her arm up, elbow crooked for me to grab, a proper lady asking for a proper escort on her walk around the premises. 

We walked as usual, making our round. Arm in arm, and Belle in tow. 

"I was thinking Marcella... we're both adventurers. Instead of doing these walks here, wouldn't you much rather like to have an outing outside the walls? You know how I have been training outside, we could turn that into a picnic. How about it?" 

She stopped to consider it, looking around the exterior of the mansion as if carefully examining each aspect of it. 

"You know what Keaton that sounds like a lot of fun! I would love to do that. We can have the cooks make something wonderful up, and you can bring it with you!"

She started thinking about all the uniquely convenient aspects of my 'space magic', as well as seeming eager to get back to adventuring. I knew that her father had cooped her up at home after our engagement. 

To be honest I was also quite curious to see what her magic was like in person. She was the only actual mage that I've ever seen before, and this was a perfect chance for a demonstration. 

Asking her if she could have the staff put something together for it for tomorrow. 

Marcella had been staring at something for a while and I finally realized what it was, seeing Belle a good ways away from us, busy looking at a bird on the fence interestedly. Her tail swishing back and forth mesmerizingly.

"-cute." I heard Marcella whisper softly to herself. 

I smiled knowingly, intending to let her get a better look. "Belle!" I yelled out. Startling the distracted catgirl. 

"Come over here." I said waving to her. 

She trotted over, the bell on her collar ringing out every step she took. Before long she was standing in front of us, at attention. 

"Belle is here master." She said matter of fact.

Marcella studied her with great interest.

I leaned towards Marcella's ear, whispering to her, "Is this the closest you've been to a beastkin?"

She nodded. 

"Do you want to touch her?"

She nodded again, more eagerly. 

"Belle, come say hello to Marcella."

Belle looked over to Marcella, staring into her eyes. Approaching closer. 

"Belle greets Mistress", she curtsied. Giving the greeting I had taught her. 

"Come let her feel your ears." I told her, watching Belle bow her head down for Marcella to touch. 

She rubbed her hand through Belle's hair before coming to her ears. Rubbing each tenderly, feeling the warm fuzz on her fingertips as the ears twitched sensitively, ticklish from the soft touch. 

"Do you want to feel her tail next?" I asked her. 

She just gulped. 

Taking that as a yes, I bid Belle to turn around and bend over slightly. She had a hole on the base of her dress where Ameliah had designed to allow the tail to poke through seamlessly. Fitting perfectly. 

Belle's tail moved like a snake, tempting Marcella to reach out and touch. To which I openly encouraged her. 

She held the silky tail as it moved around in her hand, petting it gingerly. Moving her hands closer and closer to the base of the tail, before she reached the dress. Somewhat disappointed. 

"Can I see where it connects?" She asked me with a pure intentions. 

Nodding to her, I motioned to Belle. 

"Show her Belle."

She showed some hesitation, but remembered my training earlier. 

Taking off her dress carefully so as to not get it dirty from the ground. I took the dress storing it temporarily. 

Now in only her underwear Belle again faced away from Marcella, showing her tail in greater detail. 

Marcella was very interested, breathing heavier with innocent excitement. Looking at the bare figure of Belle. Marcella moved her hands, feeling up the spot where tail met skin, just above Belle's panty line. Belle bit her lip, stifling back a moan at sensitive location. She had always been a vocal one, but she didn't want to embarrass herself in front of the new Mistress. 

Having her fill, Marcella stepped back. 

"Thank you Keaton, Belle is a wonderful girl."

Turning next to Belle. 

"And thank you Belle, you have a very cute tail. Thank you for letting me touch it." She added sweetly. 

"N-not at all Mistress! Belle thanks Mistress for touching Belle's tail." 

I returned Belle her dress, as we got ready to head back to the guild for the day. Checking in on Tammy again to make sure her exhausted and vulnerable state didn't land her in any trouble.

142