Ch 124. Palantia (R-18)
10.5k 13 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The door closed behind me, leaving us all alone. Locking the door to prevent any unwanted intrusions. I was still quite paranoid about being seen alone with Palantia.

"You win, Tia. We'll do it your way." Pulling off my clothes one article at a time, an audible gulp could be heard from Tammy who was looking at me with the same expectation that Tia had.

"And you too, Tammy."

Picking her up in one fell motion with superhuman strength before tossing her onto the oversized bed next to Tia. The airborne girl letting out a yelp as her clothes disappeared the moment I touched her, leaving her exposed as I stored them away in my inventory.

"Keaton, I didn't know you could do that... you should have warned me!" Both embarrassed and turned on by the roughness of my actions.

Ignoring her comment I turned my attention to the woman of the evening.

"Tia, pushing me so far... you better be as good as you've boasted. You know how much trouble you're putting me in, I'll make sure I get my worth."

Pushing her down abruptly, I pinned Tia with my arms before crawling onto the bed myself. Positioning over her and breathing down her neck hotly.

She looked up at me with a smug expression, licking her lips excitedly. "You won't regret it."

She let out a slight gasp once I entered Tia, her entrance sticking to me like honey as it gripped tightly to my member, trying to pull me in. Pleasurable but unlike anything I had ever experienced before.

"How does it feel? Different? My body is special you know."

"Special how?"

It was my turn to gasp now, her entrance pulling me deeper with each moment, the walls of her sex moving independently as if it had a mind of its own.

"My body's been changed, modified, enhanced. All in pursuit of the peak of pleasure."

Her words made me frown, "Modified? By Crow?"

"Oh come now, you don't think Crow's the only one who can change his shape? No silly, you don't think my dear Selky would let that creep touch me? She does that herself..." Pausing after she noticed my concerned expression. "Stop making that look, it's not a bad thing. Just watch." Her sex undulated around me, gripping and moving, massaging my member inside her.

"Ah..!" Letting out another cry, I felt my own lust surge like I needed to ravage her this instant. My vision turning red for a brief moment before the pyramid shaped gift I had placed on my dresser vibrated subtly and my mind cleared up on its own, only pure lust remaining.

"Feels good doesn't it?" Tia teased, incensing my pride. I couldn't let her lead me around, it was time to fight back.

Sealing her lips with a kiss, I took out a bottled oil from my inventory that I had yet to use. An untested product Cal and I had worked on, distilling the most potent aphrodisiac effects of my blood and putting it into a medium that could be absorbed through simple skin contact.

Her tongue shuddered as if she wanted to speak, but I held it firm with my own. Pouring more of the oil so as to cover both of her breasts completely, and even more to coat her sex.

Recruiting Tammy's help to spread the oil inside of Tia, she rubbed Tia's entrance and lower lips where we were intimately connected. Tia's body shuddering in ecstasy at the slightest of touches, cumming from the excessive stimulation from inside and out.

"What is that?" Tia spoke between heated panting after I allowed her tongue a brief reprieve.

"You're not the only one with a few tricks."

Sealing her words again with a kiss, only to be met with a stronger reaction down below. Her body beginning to fight back on its own, unwilling to be dominated so one sidedly it swallowed me down to the balls, unwilling to give an inch. I came inside her as her sex melted around me, injecting Tia with rich vitality and warmth that sent her into another round of wracking orgasms.

Instantly I felt some concern, if I had just impregnated another chosen's wife, there would be no small fallout. Moving to pull out of Tia, but her spindly legs wrapped around me in an unexpectedly motion, bringing me back deeply inside of her.

"Where do you think you're going?" She asked haughtily, taunting my sudden lack of nerve.

"What if you get pregnant?"

"Say, that's actually a great idea. We should do that."

"I thought you said you'd keep this a secret, how would you possibly keep a pregnancy secret?" Raising my voice with a hint of anger but not wanting to yell. 

"I can always blame it on some bumbling noble, it's not impossible for me to seduce one anytime I feel like it." Her legs wrapping tighter as I again moved to extract myself. "but that's only if you play along... that felt so rich just now I could be pregnant already, are you sure you want to leave now? If I get pregnant from that poor little old me will have no choice but to come clean."

"Unreasonable woman, what could you possibly want now?" I hissed. Seeing as she had changed the terms of her blackmail midway through, I could only narrow my eyes accusingly.

"Get me pregnant. Fuck me until we're sure." Squeezing her legs around me like she was trying to wring me dry, Tia forced me back deeper into her already creamed pussy.

Her words caused an unnatural lust to fill my loins, making me more aroused than I had been from the start, and again a red haze filled my vision only to fade again with a dull glint from the smokey pyramid I had kept nearby.

"Fine but you've got two to pleasure. Tammy, put her mouth to use."

Tammy's eyes lit up, finally having a role after waiting this long. Unhappy at having to pose as a third wheel while a stranger she had met just yesterday had sex with her man.

Putting her delicate sex up to Tia's lips for her to lick at, finding that Tia was unexpectedly aggressive in her oral stimulation. Being married to another woman I suppose that would only come as natural. Tammy moaned from the intense licking, somehow appearing to be the submissive one despite being positioned on top.

Noticing that Tammy was becoming enraptured with her at some point, Tia was doing something, she was just too unnaturally irresistible. The only problem was I didn't know **what** she was doing. Was it her own doing, or a result of her 'modifications' that she spoke of?

Thrusting with abandon as I let out a second load inside of her, her insides feeling like the licking of many tongues all at once, sticking to me with intense heat as it tried to melt me down in a furnace of passion. My vision faded red more time than I could remember, but being the target of whatever spell this was, I had become uniquely aware that the strange pyramid shaped gift I had received was doing something to counteract its effects. Bringing me back moments after I lost myself in the lust, repeating the cycle so many times that I had lost track of time entirely.

Finding myself one moment with an unexpected clarity as if awakening from a dream, surrounded by torn, ripped, and sex stained sheets. Palantia's skin covered with a glossy sheen while more poured out from her womb like a never-ending torrent.

Instead of feeling my usual source of vitality, I felt sore, drained, and completely spent. As if everything I had and more had been wrung out inside of Tia. Even Tammy looked like she had been attacked by me sometime during the night, her ravaged and conquered form looking all the more beautiful to me. The two of them sleeping peacefully, their bare chests rising with a soft rhythm, like two angels who had been caught and forcefully despoiled by some ravenous beast. Feeling some guilt and more than a little pride that I had taken two beautiful women like that.

"What time... what time is it?" I looked around, still in a somewhat confused state, unclear whether it was night or day I looked at the ornate grandfather clock which ticked away in the corner only to be more confused." Only two hours had passed from when we started, I could hardly believe my eyes. It was late but not too late, probably not yet sundown, slipping out of the room while carrying Tammy's unconscious form with the intent to find the two of us a bath. Locking the doors behind me only for a strange sensation to tingle at the hairs on the back of my neck. Suddenly getting the feeling that I was being watched I spun around abruptly, finding the source of the sensation in a far corner of the extended bedroom corridor.

Belle was sitting unhappily in a corner of the chamber, her eyes red and tired like she had been crying while her fat mousekin pet nestled into her lap with a resigned look on its face.

"Belle? You scared me, what are you doing here so early. It's not time for bed yet."

"Master mean... lock Belle from room. Belle has nowhere to go but master. Two days... Belle wait here two days... Belle think master don't want Belle anymore!"

Two days? I was in there two days? I was more shocked than anymore, but suddenly the aches I felt made more sense.

Just so its clear the pyramid is the item that his mother found, and was given to him from his father.

Are you satisfied with the novel so far? Feel free to leave feedback in the comments
  • Satisfied Votes: 110 64.3%
  • Somewhere between Votes: 50 29.2%
  • Unsatisfied Votes: 11 6.4%
Total voters: 171
42