End of Novel
10k 44 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sorry to inform everyone but I think this will be the last of the adventure king novel. I have pretty much lost any creative spark I had towards this novel, one of the biggest reasons is that I think I made a lot of mistakes in the development of the story and its piled up too high to be worth salvaging. Most new readers just read the first parts so its tough to see repeated criticism that I agree with and still continue writing on. 

I've come to dislike writing an evil/petty main character, even if it was interesting for me initially I think the characters should be generally likeable in some way. 

I don't think I will stop writing, but I'm also not sure whether this means I continue on with world arena or start something else. I don't think I want to write any NSFW stories anymore, since that really restricts where I feel I can post my content and it kind of makes me have to keep my writing hobby somewhat secret. 

I do have some additional artwork that I will create new chapter updates for and link to once it's done, but new chapters won't be coming. 

Thank you all for following and reading my story up to here. 

40