5- The tour
26 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The ships that once transported humanity through outer space now formed the cities. These titanic ships were built in outer space and were not intended to enter the planets, which are now considered part of the vyndra landscape; it is Thanks to the collaboration with the Kovirim, another species that, like humans, migrated to vyndra. Its technological level was and a few centuries away at that time.

The Kovirim seeks harmony between silicon and metal for this. As they grow, they use the same silicon they are made to create alloys that adapt to are used to modify their body.

The first time Tom saw a Kovirim, he was stunned. He was in the aerospace center of America he saw something gleaming, almost humanoid approaching first, he thought it was armor, but when he focused on the details, he realized it wasn't, he didn't seem to be on It was attached to the body in a way that he could not understand seemed to have been born with that metal in the body, but it also gave him the feeling that it was not.

He couldn't believe such beings existed. But the surprise of seeing something unknown disappeared when the man approached and said goodbye to Tom. That little incident made him remember his parents.

In the gym, the children were training.

- Today the exercise will consist of learning to control the objects that enter your domain. Tom, since you do not have one, you will focus on manipulating as many elements as possible and direct them towards your group. The rest already know how to continue. Understood?

- Yes, Master!

After answering, they started. The teacher watched from outside. In addition to him, there were also other assistants to act in case a problem arose. At the moment, there were visits to the training center for the gifted, and a procession was touring the facilities while they chatted.

- Do you want to see the group that is in the gym?

- MMM. Okay, if you don't mind

- No problem, we will do our best to find a group that fits your conditions. Although the ones in the gym are the youngest, maybe you will find something interesting.

They approached the place where the screams and murmurs of children were heard; they were watching the training for a while. One of the guests noticed that a particular group was not doing the same exercise.

- I understand the idea of ​​this training, but I notice that one of the children is not carrying out the exercise.

- Mmm. Well, it is quite a particular case. How to say it... he is a returnee.

"Oh, he comes from that planet," interrupted a guy who was next to the director of the center.

- yeah

- I am aware of that incident - said the Kovirim, who was a little behind. - Yes, good. Let's say it's not unique because of that.

"I see everyone all the bracelet," said the Kovirim, leaving aside the previous conversation.

- yeah, It is less and less common to see people without it, but at a certain age, they stop using it.

- It must be one of the reasons why he did that.

- Anyway. Bringing the returnee group may be a good thing for him; I don't think it makes up for what happened, but ... let's say it's a gift.

- It's okay.

The children noticed the visitors but did not give it too much importance. A few days later, the management notified that groups were selected for an unforgettable excursion.

Although Tom's attitude was quite different from when he arrived sometimes, he could be seen somewhat distant, and this was also the case after he was selected for the excursion,

his companions were euphoric, as it was quite difficult for a gifted to leave the colony. Sarah noticed how he was and what he did was hit his back and tell him.

- Hey, you are not happy, it seems that we are going to see something important ?!

- Yes, yes- he replied, after noticing the situation, thanks to the blow - it would be good if Drako and the others could see it too.

- It is true...

- Well .. well, there are a few days left, let's continue practicing.

A few hours later, in the teacher's lounge.

- It seems that the child is stable. It was decided that after the excursion, the tests will begin.

- It was about time; it is quite complicated; we need to know how limited his ability is.

- Shouldn't there be records? What I found suggests that it is one of the first mutations that happened when this ability appeared.

- It is somewhat complicated, although the emergence of the gift occurred in all fleets, some data were lost over time. And how the facility is now is due to human intervention.

- But they are not supposed to be variations of psychokinesis.

- Yes, but its development and evolution are uncertain.

At the same time, in the gym.

- Tom, now we need you to attack us at irregular intervals

- Okay

When he ordered the rods to attack, the other three started to move, and until now, all Tom could do was direct them through a simple command. This is the same thing that any gifted can do. In the case of the gifted normal, if their domain is large, they can make more movements but always within the field. Otherwise, it would go off like a projectile, every time Tom extended his id to an object, and he felt that as if a part of his body was suddenly separated, so once he gave the order, he immediately retracted his ego from the object. As a result, it shot out like a projectile. The result was the same, but the process differed a little.

He never mentioned this to his teachers; they had a basic idea of ​​what he could do through what Tom told them and what they could see in each training. Today he wanted to try something different, he was practicing this at home, but he had never shown it, so the situation was as follows, at the time that the three wanted to dodge the rods, they followed them. It was unimaginable.

- Is it possible? - Adolf asked aloud.

- how did you do it?

They were only in the gym; they approached Tom, who was suddenly sweating, the rods returned to his side and fell to the ground, at the same time as him.

- ahh. ah, it's .. complicated, my head hurts every time I do it

- You know that could be our secret weapon for competition.

- That's a good idea, Aiden.

- how long can you keep it

- not long, it is tiring, and it feels extraordinary...

"You may need a body upgrade," Sarah said thoughtfully.

- Yes, I was thinking about that too.

- You better not use it here anymore; keep practicing at home; we can use it in the tournament; the fewer people know, the better.

In the staff room, what was happening in the gym was being broadcast; there was a momentary silence, then the video was sent to the gifted regulatory institution.

- that .. is, clearly different from how the gift is manifested in us.

- yes, what the girl said is true; right now, it would be good for her to receive an improvement of the body and mind. We could send the director a request. This would be good for our registration.

- No, I mean the director will be informed, but it would be better to see how far she can go, do not forget that she is growing. If we force it, maybe for the worse, first let it reach its current limit, the most likely is that after the tests, we know better what can be done with it.

The day of the excursion arrived, Tom was amazed while watching all that strange vegetation that was on the other side of the window pass; they were initially from vyndra, unlike within the colony that still maintain species from the mother planet.

When he came to vyndra, he ignored the planet as the ship descended in the coming, right now he realized that it was the first time that he saw so many vibrant colors in the vegetation. The planet he came from had mainly an arid climate in even most of the vegetation he knew was human greenhouses that used seeds from the mother planet.

It took a few hours to reach their destination, it was a camp that seemed to be a few months old, and there were also indications that a city was planned to be built on the site; many buildings were being constructed at this time.

The transport stopped in front of what appeared to be the center of the settlement. You could see a platform in front of the Uvegs, some vast crystals that were characteristic of vyndra, these were about five, and they were between 20 and 40 meters long and at the height of 30 meters between the songs, you could see deformation in the space.

0