10 – Meeting
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After seeing Tom's team fight, in the teachers' room, it was reported that it was not the only case. In the other centers, there were also fights in which the students fought with their creatures. It was something that the high command expected. In addition to this, even this week, a new institution was announced in Vyndra. This would be under the authority of the singularity, which would specialize in everything related to creatures.

It was also reported that adoption would now depend on creatures; there were some problems for some to adapt to being physical beings, but this only applied to those who wanted it that way. The will of these beings was taken into account for this.

It could be said that those psychologically healthy enough could

Pass on to Vyndra if called if they wished, they would still have some restrictions.

Tom was holding the egg today, apparently not yet hatching.

That was what the data you could see about him tell you. Drako was at his side, observing it seemed strange to be born, more considering that he originated first in the virtual world and practically transferred his information to the physical body.

Since the semifinal had not returned his consciousness to virtual space, he asked Tom if he would let him be free for a few days to experiment; apparently, he was reflecting on what it meant to have a physical body.

On the way to school, Tom left Drako at the apartment.

It was the first time that he would stay so long in his physical body. Although he received no damage in combat, he was not only under the impression but confident that he had not felt much pain, which he thought after seeing how the other children suffered after they were attacked. He didn't know why, but he thought it would be a problem if he didn't get used to feeling it. Ever since he got a physical body, the whole world of the incredible sensations and emotions it brought him was overwhelming, and he was trying to understand how they worked.

He did not want to destroy something while experimenting, so he tried to push things around him; he did not use his psychic ability. He moved everything with his body, it was somewhat uncomfortable to do it with his arms, but he continued with it, he considered it part of his training.

I also did not comment on these thoughts to Tom, his pride, something that learned its meaning a few days ago, and he did not allow it. He wanted to be a force and a reliable companion to him.

When he reached the entrance to the center, his friends were waiting for him with big smiles on their faces. After seeing them, one also appeared on his.

He could also notice that the other children who passed by looked at them. He felt some pride and shame.

After classes, they went directly to Aiden's house, Drako didn't call. After half an hour, he decided to rest for a while, watched as his friends dealt with his creatures, and took out the egg.

He began to remember the day his parents went out to deliver the results of an investigation, which they said at the time was for his future. Now that he thought about it, maybe everything that happened later was because of that, he knew that the man should know more: "He is supposed to be in Vyndra, if he is found someday I have to ask what he knows."

Aiden approached with a glass of water, while he passed it asked.

- Do you know that Drako spoke to Kor and the others.?

- yeah?

- Well, he just mentioned it, along with yuan and lessar. They just asked permission to be away for a while and experiment. Since Adolf has no place for him to move freely, he will stay here.

- Mmm ... I didn't ask Drako what he wanted to try; I just let him do whatever he wanted.

- It seems to have to do with their bodies. They did not want to say more ... Do you think there is a problem?

- I don't know ... it's weird, and we can't just make them tell us everything, I think it's not fair to them

- But we take care of them, and we raise them

- yeah, But they are not pets.

-What do you mean?

- We guide them as they grow, but it is not as if we are adults. As to know what is right or what is wrong ... but I think we can trust what they do.

- well, after all, we are the ones who see them grow. We are something like their parents.

- I suppose...

He couldn't stop his mood from dropping when he heard the last thing Aiden said, he tried to pay attention to the conversation, but his mind frequently wandered when he felt uncomfortable; he got up and said he had to go home, he said goodbye from the others and left.

He did not go directly to his apartment. He decided to walk, wondering what his days would be like if his parents were by his side ...

Walking in a park, He saw how a woman caressed a vegetable-looking creature. It seemed very pleased, the red-haired woman noticed it and motioned for him to come closer.

Without wanting to, she approached. Her mental state was not very stable, and she ignored what she did. She had a goal that was to go home, but since it was not urgent, she acted through ideas that crossed her mind, so she arrived at the park.

- You want to touch it, it leaves a pleasing aroma in your hand- while saying this, he put his hand on Tom's face, and he smelled the aroma

- It is sweet.

- That's right, what are you doing around here where your parents are?

- I'm... I'm coming home.

- Ohh .. mmm ... or are you a gifted

- yeah

- My RA was off. I am too.

- It is accurate, and then later I will be able to turn off the AR

-It will depend on you. Come to think of it; they should have finished the tournament already; how did it go?

-We reached the final ... it's next week.

-Congratulations.

- Thank you. Well, I have to...

- How are your skills?

-Mmm?

-Could you show me? Come with me. There's a room nearby.

The redhead grabbed Tom's hand, without asking him, he tried to refuse, told him that he did not know her and could not follow her because of that, she told him not to worry, not for nothing was the gifted monitored continuously.

Inside the training room, the redhead looked at him and said.

- Well, show me what you have.

- MMM good

Still not understanding the situation, he went to one of the shelves where there were different tools, raising his hand and began to touch some. The redhead saw what she was doing and raised an eyebrow.

Tom walked into the middle of the room as pointed Roman needles followed him. I hesitate for a moment, but then he threw them forward, and a few meters later, he made them stop and turn toward him, then some rods and one he had touched earlier rose from the shelves and flew around him as a center. The redhead nodded as if she understood and applauded.

- very interesting, so you are also a returnee. look

The woman raised her left hand and pointed towards one of the rods that were spinning in the air; Tom was surprised since he felt that someone was suddenly grasping a part of the body with force, and he lost the sensation of that part that was taken the next instant. The rod flew towards her and began to do a series of pirouettes.

He looked stunned for a few seconds, but there was still a question he had after hearing the last thing the woman said.

- what did you mean by repatriated?

- well, you're not from vyndra.

- ahh ... how did you notice?

- hm, it is not as if there were no other people who were not born in vyndra and also lived on this planet, but when being Gifted is something more particular, you know how your ability is different from others. In this case, we can distinguish the gifted who receive the adjective of repatriate since their gift comes from a different mutation, from that established in the colonies in Vyndra.

- Ohh ... then when he said "also."

- that's right, well you just saw it. hm, it must be challenging to train in the center, it happened to me

- well ... note that the teacher sometimes has trouble, including me in the exercises ...

- Hm, hm, hm mmm…. Already! I will teach you, and I will spend some time in this city; accept my contact.

- Eh?

- What are you waiting for? Can't you see the notification?

- Eh .. yes, okay

- Well, I have to go, then I'll call you to see the schedules.

She still didn't quite understand what was going on, but she had gotten a personal teacher. After those unexpected events, she went to her apartment.

When she arrived, she found Drako slumped on the floor, breathing erratically. Near her were many scattered objects.

- What happened? return to the bracelet

- No ... ha .. ha .. okay leave me like this, I'll recover

- But in the bracelet, your body will be restored.

- No ... this is part of my training ... let me ... please ...

- ... Okay, but tell me what happened.

Her training consisted of learning to endure pain. After these last weeks, he realized that he did not know and understood well what it was to have a body, and after thinking about it, he decided to start with the pain and the sensations in general. Tom was not quite, but he understood the point a bit.

The next day after classes at the center, he received a message from the woman. Now that he thought about it, he hadn't asked her name. He replied that he could go to that gym at the time he proposed and asked for his name. She responded that she would tell him later that she did not have time to speak further at that time.

While this whole situation seemed quite random to him, and he didn't know this person. The fact that he did something different from everything he had been doing since last year he liked. Tom, you didn't question too much what was going on.

0