11- Training
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Security in human colonies was enormous; its range of action was equivalent to almost every human being registered in the city. For example, data on the health of the individual was recorded in real-time. Also, thanks to it were possible to detect diseases proactively, the improvement of the body through the intake of nubots not only ensured extended longevity but also decreased illnesses. That the individual could contract, that did not mean that he was exempt from getting sick since, in the space age, the appearance of new diseases was assured.

Even so, accessing the cocktail of improvement nubots consisted of a bureaucratic process, which could take a long time since the gifted and people with essential positions are prioritized. It should be noted that this type of nubots was personalized, no matter what they are of the same species, each human being had its peculiarities, and this made the wait longer. However, sometimes this wait was artificially lengthened by the companies that manufactured these elements.

What in one era was done through mobiles was now done directly in the human body, and thanks to this system. However, privacy is respected; when crimes occur thanks to the wrongdoer, it was relatively easy to triangulate.

The extended longevity and population control ensured that there is no overflow of the city in Vyndra. This applied to all the species that inhabited the planet.

And this was achieved with a series of pacts between all nations to ensure that nothing happened that will harm the planet, and this thanks to the experience of the settlers and locals.

Therefore Vyndra could be said to be "sacred", although this did not apply to satellites on the planet that enjoyed a "freedom" not found in Vyndra.

But regardless of the time, it can be said that there are no absolute; there would always be away, however complicated or difficult, as long as someone was looking for a way and there were groups within Vyndra that managed to act in the blind spots of this security.

What was once a sizeable interstellar fleet was now almost unrecognizable 2000 years after its arrival on the planet from where it could only be seen to be a great city. Tom sometimes played to recognize what type of ships they were before. However, he had a vague idea since the remains of what was once part of one of the fleets were also where he lived on his old planet. The big difference was that they were Remains since, for what his parents had told him, they were shot down and therefore crashed on the earth.

The gym where I was entering was quite large, there were quite a few throughout the city, and they were for the exclusive use of gifted people.

His new teacher was waiting for him; while he was talking to his creature, Drako was also present.

- Thanks for teaching me, my name is Tom, and he is Drako

- Joo. Well, let's rent a private room.- he said after rubbing Drako's head.

- yeah!

- Well, I have an idea of ​​what your gift is- said the redhead once they settled in the room.- but show me how far you can go.

- Okay

He repeated everything he had done the day before. He was adding more movement to objects, in addition to quantity and weight. After resting a little, he concentrated all his energy on it, and his body began to levitate. He could only hold it for about 10 seconds and fell to the ground.

- That's good; you don't have a domain, so you should be able to move to a higher range in the future.

- ha ... ha ... but ... it tires ... a lot ... ha

- You will get tired; you are forcing something that you shouldn't be able to do now. Hm, well, this is your current limit. As for the control, I do not have much to contribute; you should improve on getting used to moving your body as freely as you can within that time limit.

- Ah, ah ... it's complicated ... I couldn't practice more control ...

- Okay, and I repeat that you are forcing too much what you can do, you must be aware that it is not right that you do more than your body can bear, but I do not mean to stop doing it alone. It seems that you do everything without an order specifically as I can tell by how you get tired, you are exercising badly, and this will only make your body collapse; we need to adapt the exercise for your gift. I also assure you that you are right in terms of control, do not worry. Well, let's start with this ...

He walked over to Tom and looked at the rods on the floor. These rose and formed a row.

- Just move your body between the rods

- Okay.

Until now, he had only practiced lifting his body just so after half an hour, and he had only managed to pass the first rod.

- The gifted training centers exist because the talented of Vyndra are of the same type; they have already studied most of their characteristics so a system could be organized to train them. But it is different for returnees. Our gift has an additional development from that of here. It could be said that they essentially do the same, but the variations of the "how" and sometimes "what more" they can do, make us somewhat incompatible with the training system they developed.

Tom continued with his attempts while listening to what he said, Drako aside also spoke with the other creature.

- so it will help you develop based on my experience during the time I stay here.

- Thank you…. ah .. ah .. but ... why do you do it?

- Because I have nothing else to do, hm ... besides, I would have liked someone to help me at the time; it can be quite complicated ... so I'll save you some trouble.

- it's okay...

He didn't understand what he meant, but from his expression, it seemed like he wanted to help him, so I accept.

The training lasted three hours, and she went straight to her apartment to rest; she told him that they will continue like this every day and that she prepares a series of exercises that will continue until she says otherwise.

Drako was still in his physical state, seeing how tired Tom was, he decided that he would do nothing the rest of the day so as not to disturb him on his break.

While Tom was training that afternoon a few kilometers from the city, the man in white was guarded towards a field where he would be tested to enter the group.

He was wearing a "mask," so he would not discover the location; he was not blinded. He kept seeing the people who were guiding him. But the mask has overwritten the terrain with another different scenario. It was similar to the augmented reality system of the vyndra network, "The mask probably hacked the nubots in some way, it's quite interesting," he thought. The first thing she felt when she put it on was an enormous dizzy and disoriented feeling, and she still felt it; apparently, the shapes and colors of the objects she saw on this stage accentuated these feelings.

This all happened on a momentary whim, he had no way to help dead creatures anymore, but maybe he could help these people. Perhaps he could even get some light on the thing that was in his body. He had an idea about some things he could do, but he wasn't sure what his limit was.

The gifted one who led them was sweating too much and moaned in pain at times, had hastened their march to rest. At first, he thought the stranger was bluffing; he had an urge to kill him after the pain he felt after swallowing that black drop. But when he felt a change, he stopped, now he was sure that he was going through a restructuring of his body, the good thing was that it seemed quite beneficial. It was a discovery that would bring him great benefits to the organization, and he should not let him go. He had already communicated with his superiors. They were waiting with people to prevent him from leaving.

When they arrived, they found a group of people outside of what the man in white saw as a cave, the faces of some of these people appear pixelated, but for one in the center, it was not the case, and he looked at them with a welcoming smile.

- How are you? How are they? It is a pity that they could not bring them, but we warmly welcome our guests.

At that moment, the group that came with the man in white greeted and left. "They will have received their payment ... this may be troublesome ..." he thought. "He was not as idiotic as following them alone; he sent a message to the group that had been following him since before entering the city to be watched. I bow my head a little and said

- I hope to be of help.

- I think it will be, let's go inside, and I'll show you the place.

"Then I'm going to rest," said the gifted.

For a time, they walked through what looked like a tunnel complex. Sometimes he crossed paths with other people, but they also have their faces censored.

- I hope you understand our security measures.- he commented with a somewhat sarcastic tone

- It is okay; do not worry.

- I imagine you may be wondering why we are asking the creatures to accompany us.

- Well, I suspect that a new world of possibilities opened with his second coming.

- That's right, and we need them to develop a series of. hm, how to say it… If I know, these possibilities will give us something valuable, now ... hmm- he spoke, raising his tone somewhat excited, but when he got to this part, the hand that was at his face made a movement as if trying to control himself, and He continued- I can't say exactly "what" at this moment ... but if what Rom told us is true, maybe you, there will be more possibilities. Could you tell me your name?

- You can call me Blanco.

- Okay, then Blanco ..- He raised his eyebrow somewhat thoughtfully, his expressions betrayed that he seemed to have heard the name, but then he discarded the thought and continued- well please join me, I hope you don't mind if I do some analysis.

"Okay," he said with a smile, similar to that of a child who would receive a sweet.

The man looked at him somewhat troubled after this but motioned for him to follow. A few moments later, a series of explosions began to resonate, the accompanying man stopped. He seemed to be seeing something, and his expression changed; he looked at him somewhat nervously and told him that they had to hurry. As he ran after Blanco, he seemed annoyed.

 "I hope it's not those idiots," he muttered.

0