16- Change
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- ELL ... NO ... NOELLE. - Batze was calling her for a long time- they are gone. She didn't say anything else.

- MMM okay. Did you see where?

- No ... - Noelle realized that they were not in the same place where they had put her to sleep.- She couldn't leave you alone ...

- Don't worry ... - he answered while caressing her face gently.- I need to rest, let's go back.

- Yes ...

Morning came, and she could not fall asleep. If it were not for Tom's message, she would not have remembered that she told her that she would see her. "If they were declared winners, then they'll have the cocktail," she thought. Today she would have nothing to do; although she had a clue about her brother, she had no intention of going out to look for her.

His words affected her quite a lot. At some point, she had thought that she had some complex with her gift, but her cheerful and energetic attitude, over time, made her forget this idea.

She spent the rest of the day in her bed, not knowing what to do; she had lost the initiative. Batze accompanied her in silence.

Blanco's week was quiet. She learned about the liquid, black thing that inhabited her body.

I had already experienced it, but it was amazing how I could improve the gifted. Now he knew that the amount would not make any difference. A single drop was enough for evolution, but it was not yet conclusive how many times he could improve a person. The gifted must first get used to his new body And how long it would take depending on the person.

She didn't know what the chances were that alien technology could improve another species in such away. "Well, the universe is great," he laughed.

They had not yet found the exact origin of the compound, which was strange.

They had also started experimenting with the creatures, but there was still no visible change. They asked some of the people who followed her to do some work in the city, in addition to permission to extract some of the liquid from her body, she agreed, but from that point a few days ago, nothing else happened.

One of his self-proclaimed followers questioned him for delivering something so important, but he dismissed it, saying that he was only helping them.

They still didn't tell him exactly what they were capturing creatures for; they just avoided answering that it was "for a better future." He also did not directly see that they were doing something to the creatures, so he did not worry, "well, leaving aside how they had killed some when I followed them ... Now that I remember, those creatures were somewhat physically unstable ..." following that line of thought, He decided to look for the doctor who had received him the day he arrived, he did not remember his name, nor was he interested. After wandering around for a while, he found him surrounded by some investigators.

They were in a room, he had not paid attention to his way, but now I notice some roars and complaints in the place. He looked around, saw him went to some sedated creatures and others tied up; a series of machines were dissecting others in a side stand.

One of the creatures with armor-like plates removed from its skin was watching him closely.

- Oh ... lord Blanco welcomes to my humble room. do you wish something? - Said the white-haired man of about 70 years. He had never had a body upgrade, so he had a few more decades left to live.

- mmm. What do they do here is the first time I see the room.

- Well, we are investigating the biological constitution of creatures ... You may be witness to something that will improve the human race. I can't tell you too much, but ... let's leave it here, what do you need?

"It's nothing, I'll go back to my room," he replied a few seconds later. She was annoyed by the investigator's attitude, she always talked about things she was not supposed to say, and conversations turned out that way every time they met. The only useful thing was for the black liquid.

- By the way, can you please later donate one more dose, then one of my boys will go to look for him.

- It's okay.

During the rest of the day, he noticed that the vigilance over him had increased. He was willing to help anyone who asked him for help in any way, but he didn't like them trying to control him.

After some of the black liquid was extracted, he found one of the boys following him. He did not remember his name either. He was a boy with red hair who had been chasing him for a year. "I think he had a problem with his gift," she thought as she looked at him.

As a target, he was still wearing the mask, but Target had had some restrictions lifted, and he could see now what the place was like, but some people were even not being seen.

It seemed that the redhead had a problem since his body attitude gave him away. He was rigid and exuded an air of discomfort. Blanco felt irritated; he just had to be watched. He had turned a nut in which he did not like. Then he remembered the creature's gaze that morning.

A smile appeared on his face; he decided to wait a few more days, and depending on what he discovered in the meantime, he would decide what to do.

After looking at the redhead for a while, he decided that perhaps he could put this annoying group to fair use, so I told him some ideas he had and that they could do other things for him. This excited man replied that he would help him without any problem in what you will need and sure the rest too. Blanco told him to tell the rest to get ready and wait for his signal.

Tom woke up, he felt sweaty, and the bed was wet. I look around and notice that none of his companions were there. He raised his hand; he had a strange feeling. He felt somehow different as if it wasn't his body.

He concentrated on activating his gift. A gifted Vyndra would have a domain that could extend several meters from the user; in Tom's case, it was so small that it was only limited to a few centimeters around his body was almost invisible. This was due to the origin of his gift, but despite this, he could control objects in a way that those gifted with vyndra could never do.

Now, on the contrary, he could feel his dominance a meter away, and in his vision, there was also a change; he noticed things that he could not see before when he concentrated on seeing what it was precise. He saw how a small vibration and waves surrounded everything and every single thing he saw, even himself.

- I see that you are experiencing the changes in your body.- Tom heard suddenly and tried to make his vision return to normal

"Ugh ..." he groaned, feeling dizzy after starting to see usually.

- It must be interesting to feel the world now, right? - I notice it was the doctor who led the rest.- Your friends woke up a few hours ago, I will do some routine checkups, and you will return to your house to rest.

-Yes...

He was asleep a full day, while his body was reforming. The doctor congratulated him on being one of the "few" gifted a year that could improve his body. He immediately recalled that cocktails were supposed to be personalized for the individual and asked him about this.

It seemed that the cocktail I drink prepared the body for the total reform towards the personalized one. The cocktails for the gifted were different from those without the gift; they had to have a cocktail that would prepare for actual improvement.

It will make it less painful. He said.- your body will now be more resistant to withstand true evolution, in addition to the fact that there will also be new forms of perception that you have thanks to your gift, it is supposed to be something that later generations would naturally develop. But we managed to overtake them.

The doctor did not answer any further questions and sent him to his apartment, accompanied by a teacher. The latter informed him that tomorrow he had to go to the clinic to do the follow-up that he had postponed since arriving in Vyndra.

Once in his living room, he decided to take the little boy and Drako out. Drako was somewhat concerned because it was the first time in quite a long time that they had not communicated for so long.

I explain what happened, and he calmed down; after eating something, he told Tom that he would enter the metamorphosis process so he would not be available for a while. After saying that the next one they would see would be stronger, he returned to his digital state.

Tom did not understand why that process was necessary, since he hoped that the matter that formed his physical body each time he released it should also do it directly in its evolved form.

After searching the manual that was in the bracelet system, he discovered that there was no clear information about it and only said that it was up to the creature how long it would take to acquire the new shape if it was the type that changed its appearance. Evolution did not always consist of a physical change, and he knew that.

After fiddling with the little one for a while, I didn't experience any other changes in his body, since it was supposed to be explained in more detail in the training center, so he went to sleep.

0