35: Sarah
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the last few months, they built areas throughout vyndra, where portals were placed that would connect to the plane of the creatures. Anyone entering that plane, no matter where they are in that world whenever they want to return, would be transported to the portal from which they entered.

According to what you read in some portals, it was because of the bracelets. Sarah tried not to lose information related to that world. She was only interested in these creatures, only by the recommendation of her parents, and she was not willing to raise any other.

Lessar was enough for her; she felt it was enough; in fact, they had a pretty close relationship. Therefore, she didn't understand how her friends could distribute so much time among so many creatures. I could understand why Tom was doing it, given his situation. But not with the others; even at the training center, it was the same with many other children his age.

Seeing the elements she was organizing, he wondered if there was a more efficient way to prepare; something entirely limited it what they could take with them.

As far as clothing was concerned, it was quite simple; the dress was built with smart Nano-fibers, so it had eliminated the option of getting it dirty for hundreds of years. So they would wear one that would accommodate this travel that would be stronger than the standard.

There were also the needles that were the necessary arsenal of all gadgets. They needed them because that world was outside of Vyndra's legislation; they had installed even though several groups were supposed to protect users; it didn't mean it was safe out of these people's eyes.

His parents told him not to underestimate people's greed. Considering that they could find powerful artifacts in that world, they had to be prepared for any situation.

As for food, there was supposed to be no problem. They had proven it that there was nothing that humans or any of the other vyndra spices could not eat in that world.

It seemed to be made for people's food and entertainment. His mother told him that when he investigated thoroughly and found those details, it shocked him.

His teacher told him the same thing after the training. From her point of view, the actual existence of the creatures was too strange. And it will have to do with the event that had happened at the beginning of the last year.

Sarah still remembered the horror she had felt that day; it was as if her very existence was like a molecule in front of that distorting the world.

He told himself that he never wanted to feel anything like that again. Unlike what happened in the invasion, if he thought about it coldly, it was something he could get used to.

That didn't mean he wanted to see bodies right now. He knew it was the same for his friends, so he hoped the vacation would distract them from the war he would have to join in a few years.

After a sigh, he dropped onto the bed.

It was a fact that they would join the army. There was no way to escape. He extended his dominance and made the things that were by his side, lean on his writer. His present control had significantly improved.

She was, without a doubt, the best of her team. After taking the cocktail, her world had expanded. She could now see those ripples and vibrations forming in all things. She turned and stretched out her hands and could see these waves leaving a step when she moved her arm and how they disturbed other things that she could not see but could feel were around her.

After Tom, that was the second in the group to learn how to control the air. If I could choose what to do in the future, it would be to study all this part of reality that I could feel now.

Maybe if she talked to her parents, they could find some way, but she left that later.

The day of going to the planet of creatures arrived. Sarah said goodbye to her parents and went with her teacher to the portal to meet their friends.

Although her school year was over, traveling to the creature world was also a task for all those gifted in vyndra. So you could see people of all ages moving through the portal.

The portal was inside a mini indoor stadium; I could see many posters in AR and several stands of all kinds. It surprised her to see that creatures were working as security at the site. They were of a humanoid species, few, but it distributed them in critical areas to act as if something happened.

She kept walking until she met her friends. Tom's teacher was also there. She liked this person quite a bit, but she was quite attentive.

After greeting them, their teacher went to the side with Noelle.

- Well, we're all here," Adolf said with a smile on his face.

- You have everything," Sarah asked.

Suppose that shouldn't be a problem. Although it's strange to go out on the street so armed," said Aiden as he touched his needles.

It's not like we're on an expedition," interrupted Tom with a bitter smile.

Sarah continued talking, where Tom had left off, so let's not be impulsive. Let's get to know the place first, and then we'll see what else we can do.

Part of what they learned in school this year after the invasion focused on survival. So they had the basics to move around and live in the wilderness, but it would be the first time they would experience it, so they were a little nervous.

As for the dangers they might encounter in that world, besides the creatures against the people's scourge of their land, some "wild" species were quite aggressive.

Although they could be domesticated like any other creature, it was a rather complicated process.

Since they lacked the knowledge of the creatures that existed before the "rebirth," not to mention that these were the ones that organized themselves into groups, and then created villages with the knowledge they had of Vyndra.

Thus they became isolated from the savages. Although some creatures were dedicated to education, they were not enough for the entire population. So it was very likely that they would have to fight and even kill these beasts.

This was something they still found difficult to accept, but they knew they had to defend themselves if anything happened.

- Well, kids, it's time," Noelle said as she approached.

- Then I say goodbye," Sarah said to her teacher, and the other children did too.

- Have fun, but don't neglect your training.

- Let's go," Aiden shouted as he headed for the portal.

Before crossing the portal, there was the one they had to go through. When they crossed it, they could see a notice in their vision and felt an electric shock on the bracelet. It wasn't painful, but it surprised them.

They continued to the portal; they couldn't see what was on the other one. It was like the distortion they had witnessed that day that brought the creatures to the physical state, but there was a kind of white, phosphorescent film covering it, and they had noticed that there was an Uveg behind it.

Sarah expected to feel something extreme when they passed, but as she had read, it was nothing more than a slight sensation of wetness in her body, followed by weightlessness that lasted a few seconds.

Despite this, when she saw the world on the other side, she couldn't help but be surprised. It was different to see it for yourself than through AR or videos. The colors were quite vibrant, which surprised him quite a bit.

But just as they promised, there was a small town. Lots of people and creatures, walking and flying. The AR was still functioning in this world, and they could see a welcome message in the sky. Also, besides his vision, a medal of achievement "arrival" had appeared.

It confused her.

- Children, I told this to Tom, but don't forget this is not a game. You can die here," said Noelle, who was accompanied by Batze in her evolved form.

They all nodded at the same time, releasing their creatures. Drako came out in his second form, so he stood out quite a bit in the group.

- Well, here we are - Drako whispered as he took a few breaths and looked around.

- And now what?- asked Adolf

Everyone looked at each other and remained silent, contemplating what it implied.

- Well, do what you want. I'll be around if you need me," Noelle said as she walked away.

 

0