38- Iska’s fight
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The creature moved immediately after saying those words; Noelle could not even respond and was amazed at the creature's speed and strength.

It took a few seconds for her to appear in the cat's midst creatures, hit one with her claws, and use the trampoline to jump on the other; in the short time she was in the air, she took her hands behind her back and plucked a pair of the large feathers that were growing, and with them, she finally stabbed the creature's neck.

Then I jump to the previous creature and knock it out with a header. Noelle couldn't believe what was happening. It didn't take over 20 seconds. If she and Batze fought, I estimate it would take about a minute to finish them.

- I'll take the body and this one with me; you can be on your way.

It stunned Noelle for a moment. But she came to her senses and told Batze that they had to go after the children.

- I was strong," Batze said, recalling what happened when they were at a distance where he could monitor the children.

- Okay," Noelle said after a moment of silence, "if it was strong enough... Something else besides the civil war is happening.

That's what she said after considering what she knew about the current situation in this world. I had a hunch that maybe it was related to those black veins in the creatures, that mutation was not normal. I thought so.

When he confirmed the children's state, he decided to check if there were creatures with the same state they were facing. After cleaning up the area and confirming that there were no creatures with such a state, he again monitored the group.

That was his priority, so he decided not to investigate it for the time being, and he couldn't go too far away from them.

It concentrated Tom on manipulating his needles, each time, he moved them further away and made more complex movements. After a few days, the number he could control had decreased to 30 meters, he could only move 1, from 35 meters on, he lost control, but he could give the last order and turn it into a projectile.

- That's like cheating," Aiden said in exasperation as he watched Tom's exercise.

- Well, it is not as if our domain is stagnant; now that it has opened our potential thanks to the cocktail, it has the possibility to grow more.

- Yes, but you are also something," sighed Aiden.

Before the awakening, Adolf, who already had an abnormally large domino, was now almost comparable to what Tom could do without it. Both Sarah and Aiden had an average dominance of 10 meters, as did others gifted with Vyndra after the cocktail.

This time the portal was in the middle of the clearing in the forest. Just as they did these days, the creatures had split up and gone out to explore the surroundings. This time it was Iska.

He observed as his trainer trained. He knew that it was safe in the portal area, so he moved a little beyond its limits to see if he could catch some movements.

As it divided his attention, I didn't notice when the attack came. In the blink of an eye, he was on the ground after feeling a hard blow to his chest.

When he looked up, what he saw was that creature, he had confronted a few days ago. She looked at him with a smile on her face. Now she was at a distance where she could ask Tom for help, but he didn't.

There was one characteristic that the species possessed within the Dragon family. To create this family, it is based mainly on the Singularity on the legends of the mother planet of humans. The records depicted them as beings who could destroy the gods, rule over nature, and man. Therefore I attach the "dragon pride" this worked both as limiting and a trigger for the creature.

Before they gained a physical body, this was represented randomly in combat. The same could be said, but it was part of the unconscious of this family's creatures.

Iska thought that he could fit in with this opponent and become stronger. With the idea that if he was as strong as Drako, he could help Tom more, when he got up, he attracted his enemy to a distance where the combat would not be heard in the camp.

The creature, only attacking Iska when he made sure the others were not present, had done everything possible to hide its presence while tracking them, still felt embarrassed that it could not consume the little lizard. So when he saw the prey leaving the camp without hesitation, he let it go on its way.

But he knew he had to be quick. The other creatures or humans could interfere.

Iska stopped at a place where he felt he could move well. As soon as he turned around, the creature attacked him again. Again the force of the blow had pushed him a few meters to the ground.

When he stood up and tried to attack his opponent, he had jumped around him while pushing himself through the trees. Iska grunted, unable to follow its movements.

She needed to slow him down somehow. While thinking of a way out of this, more punches came into her body.

The creature calmed the urge to laugh; it did not want to alert others. Iska felt the same way and swallowed the pain.

The creature had used nothing but its speed and the force of its blows to attack him, and he wondered if the way it moved resulted from some "skill.

Irritated because he couldn't think of anything, he launched a gust of air toward the last place he landed. 

When he saw the dust that was raised, he decided.

He rested his hands on the ground and sent his intention into the surrounding air. In response, a cloud of dust rose immediately. He heard the creature growled. He, too, was mowed down, but now he could move away from the place and prepare himself.

He ran out of the dust with all his strength. The first thing he saw when he came out was his opponent's face. He had a surprised expression that then disappeared behind a gigantic smile.

Iska pointed her arm at the creature in the air and shot a gust of wind, then turned her body sharply to hit it with the sharp blades of her tail. It drew a cut on her enemy's face, one that took out an eye.

The creature roared with rage. How dare this little lizard hurt him like that? He used his strength to turn in the middle of the air, falling immediately, he pushed himself to finish his enemy.

Seeing how quickly his opponent reacted, Iska also roared to show his strength.

The ape's left arm became larger and more muscular.

It was too direct.

So he jumped aside to dodge the blow without hesitation. His opponent did not expect him to respond so quickly from his expression, so he did not resist Iska's attack.

In the distance, Drako watched as the fight ended. Iska didn't have the strength to finish it with a few punches, so he first used his control over the air to keep him on the ground, an action that lasted until he was unconscious. Then, despite being tired from the time and intensity with which he controlled the element, he stabbed it with his sharp claws. The body was hard enough that he had to stab it several times in a row.

- If you're done, go back to your position," said Drako when he suddenly appeared beside Iska, who had just absorbed the particles from his enemy's body. - You're lucky I came back when you started fighting. What if it was a place that didn't have protection like the portal?

- But-

- Don't make excuses. Remember what Sarah said. This is part of the training. Don't let Tom down.

Although he understood the situation, Iska was in a grim mood; he went straight to the camp and reported what happened to Sarah.

- I hope it doesn't happen again," Sarah finally said after being silent for a while.

- I'll be back to watch - after this, Iska went to patrol the area.

- Considering what they earn after every fight, it's not unusual for them to get carried away like that," Aiden said as he watched Iska walk away.

Tom said nothing, Iska was constantly comparing himself to Drako, waiting for something like this. I thought he would probably hold back more after this. 

Tom said nothing. Iska constantly compared herself to Drako, waiting for something like this to happen. He believed that after this, he would surely change his attitude and become stronger.

Everyone was learning. Some things were missing, and things that were bothering them. But they were growing, and he wanted to grow with them. He remembered the metal head in his room that contained everything his former guardian had recorded. He wondered what it would have been like if his parents had survived. 

0