Reunion and Konoha
1.1k 0 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside the biggest building in Ame, a certain room could be found, a room with a gigantic table around which were seated most members of the Akatsuki, a secret terrorist organization lead by the God of Ame, Pain.

Said God was currently frowning as he listened to the report of his agent, Zetsu.

" So you say that one of our Jonin decided to become a Nuke-Nin for no reasons ?" Asked Pain, his voice powerful enough the cause shivers to go down the spine of the figure who was the closest to him, Sasori, Nuke-Nin of Suna.

"It is exactly as this dumbass said, this Jonin just went rogue for no reasons after fighting alongside Kisame. Our first guess would be that he is going to Konoha, given that he is walking in the direction of said village. Also for some reasons he seemed to be aware of the existence of Root and the fact that it was still operative." Said the black half of Zetsu while the white half pouted. Kisame who was seated across the table snorted at that.

" The kid was quite interesting. He is young but not all that bad, got a good chakra control and can use some good Kenjutsu. I have no idea why he would go rogue, I kinda liked him.....Want me to track him down ?" Asked the Shark Ninja as his partner Itachi sighed.

Another member of Akatsuki, Orochimaru chuckled, which got him the attention of Pain.

" I think I know why he did that. You seem to forget how some of your new ninjas were once ninjas of other villages. You may be very strict with who you take in, but there may be a spy or two who entered your village. And I do think that a ninja from Konoha would know about the Root and also decide to immediately go to report to the Hokage about the fact that the Root has not been disbanded." Said Orochimaru which shocked some of the Akatsuki members, even more so Itachi who was wondering if the Third Hokage was really going to be made aware of this.

He would never say it, but it did brought some happiness to him when he thought about how Danzo was going to have to face Sarutobi Hiruzen.

Pain seemed to agree with this and nodded his head.

" I agree with you, and I think we should let him go. Danzo is a dangerous one and should be dealt with, and if Konoha can do it one it's on it's good. This spy couldn't possibly know anything that could really endanger us. I do think he didn't think any more informations than the Sannin Jiraya did with his spy network." Said Pain and all the members nodded.

" Very well then, this meeting is adjourned." Said Pain. The Members all left one by one until only Zetsu was left. The half white half black creature chuckled as a masked figure just instantly appeared behind it. Zetsu turned around and greeted the figure.

" Hello there Madara." Said Zetsu. Madara looked at Zetsu and sighed before sitting in Pain's chair.

"What did you call me here for, Zetsu ?" Asked Madara, annoyance clear in his tone.

" Well, Madara, I seem to have found someone truly unique. A certain Jonin of Ame who is believed to be a spy from Konoha just defected today, and I happened to see him using a Jutsu that used no Chakra and was done without any handsigns. " Said Zetsu. Madara was silent for a moment before he coughed.

"Tell me more about this...Unique person."

***************************

Back with Jonathan, the teenager had finally reached the gates of Konoha. During all this time he had been thinking of a plan, and he had finally found a seemingly good one. Then again he didn't know, he never had to think of a good plan before.

'Okay so just a last time. I am a spy of Jiraya who was sent to investigate on Ame. During my time there I became a Jonin because their standards are lower, and I could learn some things about the Akatsuki, so I tell them some basic informations but not too much, I wouldn't want to doom my future allies. Then I tell them that I need to see the Hokage in person because I have some infos about a certain Root that support the tree. Then I tell him about Root. Hiruzen whoops Danzo's ass, I am a fucking good spy and I can live a safe life for a while.' Thought Jonathan, It seemed like a good plan to him.

Jonathan walked to the gates and was stopped by two Chunin he didn't recognize from either the show or the manga.

"Stop right there ! What is a Nuke-Nin from Ame doing here ?" Asked the first guard while the second one used a summoned cat to tell the anbu about him.

" I am a spy of Jiraya the Toad Sage. I was sent to get informations on the village of Ame. I have vital informations about a certain terrorist organization that Uchiha Itachi joigned and I also have informations that I can only reveal to the Hokage himself. You can tell him it's about the Root that supports the tree." Said Jonathan, trying to look as calm as possible. He had been so used to wearing masks his entire life, that it worked better than he thought.

The Chunins looked a bit confused about the Root part, but they clearly understood me when I talked about Jiraya. In a matter of seconds, a squad of Anbu appeared, and I actually recognized one of them, Neko who was actually Uzuki Yugao.

" You claim to be a spy of Master Jiraya who has vital informations about Ame, right ? However according to recent news the Hokage received from said Toad Sage, none of his spies were able to find anything of note about Ame." Said Neko who was apparently the leader of this group. Jonathan couldn't help but want to smile at this moment.

The Anbu squad was quite surprised by Jonathan's next words.

" Uzuki Yugao, that is your name right, Neko ?" Asked Jonathan, smirking at Yugao who slightly gasped.

" So you are really a spy from Master Jiraya then ?" Asked Yugao. The members of her squad were shocked by what she said and quickly acted.

" We can't just believe him because he dropped your name Yugao." Said a member of her squad. Yugao seemed to blush under her mask.

" No, he is really Jiraya's spy. If an enemy had given him the name of an Anbu to throw around, it wouldn't have been mine. Also he said my name just as I happened to be here, he quite clearly recognized me, even though my face cannot be seen, and I am not the only Anbu with hair like that. He knows me because he is a spy of that damn pervert. Not surprising that Jiraya told him about me. It wouldn't be the first spy who was exposed to Jiraya's perverted nature." Said Yugao, clearly annoyed. The other members of the squad chuckled a bit but quickly stopped when Yugao glared at them through her mask and the temperature around dropped instantly.

" So..." Said Jonathan.

" Oh yes, sorry about that. We will notify the Third about you, but you will need to wait around a bit....I mean you know the protocol." Said Yugao. Jonathan nodded and was about to go, but a Jonin suddenly appeared.

" Kakashi ?" Asked Yugao. This was indeed the Silver-Haired pervert Jonin of Konoha, Hatake Kakashi, though he seemed quite serious as opposed to the rest of the time.

" Well seems like the Third quickly understood what I meant." Said Jonathan, trying to hide the fact that he was actually not really ready to meet the Hokage at this moment. Kakashi said nothing but Jonathan quickly got the message and they both rushed towards the Hokage tower. Kakashi seemed quite surprised that Jonathan chose to do this rather than just use the Shushin Jutsu.

Nonetheless they quickly arrived at the Hokage Tower and entered the building without anyone stopping them. Hatake Kakashi being serious meant that some shit was about to go down after all.

As soon as they entered the Hokage's office, Jonathan got surprised at how, intimidating he looked even with his old age. This man was truly worthy of being considered monstrous even at this age. The show clearly didn't do him any favours.

"I heard that you had some informations for me, young man ?" He asked as he smoked his pipe.

Jonathan straighened himself for he knew just how important this moment was for him.

" Yes sir. Though I would like to start with the most important ones, and for that I will need you to order everyone to leave this room." Said Jonathan. The glint in Hiruzen's eyes told him that he knew exactly what they were talking about, and just how serious he was when it came to this subject.

"Very well, Anbu leave us.....You too Kakashi. "Said the Third. No one tried to contest his order, they all left, not knowing that this moment was about to determine the future of Konoha, even though Jonathan himself didn't know that.

As for Kakashi he quickly left the building and decided to wait in front of it. Though he was quickly joined by two other Jonin, Kurenai and Asuma.

" Oi Kakashi, heard a spy of Master Jiraya came back with some huge news about you know what, is that true ?" Asked Asuma as Kurenai punched him in the guts.

" You idiot, we are not supposed to talk about this. Ever since the Uchiha Incident and the last Uchiha starting to talk of how he found out that his brother was innocent and someone had forced him to do it." Kurenai Said. Kakashi looked at the ground as he remembered the dreaded night of this incident.

' I really do hope it's the case, Itachi.' He thought.

" Well I mean, I am quite surprised it was even brought up. I mean I can imagine Danzo manipulating Itachi so he would kill his family. The man is a monster and the Uchiha never quite liked him. But I can't really imagine him being capable of hiding an entire army of brain washed Anbu in front of everyone's eyes." Said Asuma as he took a deep breath of his cigarette.

" Well I can certainly imagine that. Danzo is more dangerous than all of you seem to think." Said Kurenai. Asuma just shook his head and sighed.

" Kure I know you and Anko are friends, but you can't just believe everything she says. I mean she said that she overheard Orochimaru talking about how Danzo would never disband the Root and you just instantly..." Said Asuma, but Kurenai's glare stopped him before he could say more.

" And I know all of you feel like Danzo is still respectable even after all he did just because he was a student of Senju Tobirama and survived one of the Great Ninja War, but you can't just expect him to be a normal viper like the others.....He's more I know it." Said Kurenai.

Kakashi and Asuma looked at each other and just sighed as a tensed silence was installed between the three. The silence was only broken when the door of the Hokage tower was opened and an Anbu came out in panic.

" Whoa, calm down a bit. What's going on ?" Asked Asuma.

" Kakashi, the Hokage is calling for all the Jonin and the Anbu. He wants everyone at the Anbu HQ in an hour. He said it has to be kept a secret and he gave me a list. Only those on the list are to be invited, the others need to be kept in the dark. It's an SSS Rank Secret, I don't know what that spy told him, but he looks like he's about to slaughter an entire country." Said the Anbu before he disappeared.

"Excuse me, but.....What ?"

22