Revelation and Uchiha
1k 4 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You could feel the tension inside the Anbu HQ as Sarutobi Hiruzen just dropped a bomb that silenced the hundreds of Jonin and Anbu that had come to this urgent meeting.

Hatake Kakashi and Sarutobi Asuma were the only ones who had taken this information relatively well, for they had heard some rumours over the years and actually believed them unlike many others. Even though in front of Kurenai they acted like it was impossible for them, deep inside their hearts they just knew it. It was easy to see how dangerous Danzo was when you looked at him in the eyes. Most Ninja of Konoha never had the chance to do that, but since Kakashi and Asuma had been present to some meeting between the Third and his advisors, they had the opportunity to see who this legend really was.

But even as suprising as this may seem, the most shocked out of all the ninja present here, was Hiruzen himself. From the very moment the spy revealed the truth to him and he had called Yamanake Inoichi to confirm it, his old heart had been crushed. He always knew that Danzo had grown bitter and bitter with the years, but to think the man had betrayed the village. For this was indeed a betrayal. The Uchiha had been angered by the way the village had treated them and decided to rebel because of it, but they also wanted to go against Danzo who had always tried to recruit the youngest members of the clan in his Root. Of course since the Root should've been already disbanded by that time, Hiruzen never thought about it.

However it was clear now. Danzo clearly had an interest in wiping out the clan. And also for some reasons, some young members of the clan were never found after Itachi slaughtered the entirety of the clan. The pieces of the puzzle were assembling in Hiruzen's mind. He didn't have any proofs but he was certain that Danzo was also the one who planted the idea of rebellion in the mind of Fugaku, the father of Itachi and one of the only Uchiha who didn't hate Danzo.

" Well, Old Man, it's cool and all, but what are we going to do ? The Root is quite powerful and Danzo is one smart asshole. We can't just barge in like that and kill him." Said Mitarashi Anko, one of the only ninjas in that room who hadn't been all that shocked by the revelation.

However she was in for a loop when she saw the little smile Hiruzen had on his face. At this point, all the ninjas in the room had their eyes fixated on the Old Hokage as he revealed his plan.

" The order to disband the Root didn't come from just me, it also came from the Daimyo, and as such Danzo went against the direct orders of the leader of this nation. Now the Daimyo doesn't have enough forces to get Danzo and his root. However my old friend never quite understood just how much I know him. His tactics never really changed. If the Daimyo shows up to arrest him, Danzo will know beforehand and won't try to antagonize the Daimyo, because leaving the village is not an option for him. As such he will either try to spin this on me, manipulating the Daimyo to make him think this is a plot devised by me to get him out of his position since he's always against my decisions, or he will try to simply hide everything since without any evidence, the Daimyo can't just arrest him like that." Said the Third. Everyone in the room had their eyes bugging out of their skulls, never had they thought that the Third still had the tactical mind he was known for, becoming old didn't really make him less of a ninja.

" So here's the plan. In case he goes with the first option, we will just need to get Uchiha Sasuke to testimony against him, since the kid had heard the conversation Itachi and Shisui had, and as such has been made aware of the fact that Danzo and I had ordered Itachi to kill his clan. This will show the Daimyo that Danzo was also guilty and to make sure the Daimyo knows that it was actually Danzo's plan since the beginning and that he never disbanded the Root, we will get the spy to show the Daimyo a proof he said he had of Danzo's guiltiness, and also we will use the Root Anbu that Danzo will have ordered to come to the meeting. The man can be quite dumb when he thinks he is completely safe. He will order some Root Anbu to come with him, and since Kakashi knows of the Root methods, he will prove that they are agents of the Root, and that Danzo never disbanded the cell. If he goes for the second option, it's even easier since we just need to capture a Root Anbu and get Inoichi to show us the training he underwent with Danzo. We could use this for the first option too, but I feel like I need to be even more cruel if my old friend actually tries to spin everything on me." Said Hiruzen before sitting on the chair the Anbu's head commander had prepared for him.

The silence once again settled in the room as no one knew what to say. The Third's plan seemed good, but they were still a bit uneasy. Danzo wouldn't go down without a fight. But since the Third thought this plan would work out, they would believe him.

And that's how the meeting ended. Hiruzen stayed behind to talk with the Head Commander, while everyone else left the building and went back to their occupations without telling anyone about this meeting.

As for Jonathan, he was quite overjoyed.

' Can't believe this went so well ! The Hokage actually gave me an appartment, though it's close to the Uchiha residence so it's not all that good, but it's still great to live peacefully for a bit of time. Damn that plan was just perfect. I just hope the Old Man won't actually involve me in his plan to whoop Danzo's ass. I am not ready for that. Now I just need to farm the easy quests.' Thought Jonathan as he walked towards his new appartment. The sun had already disappeared and night had come quite quickly, but he was still able to see in front of him without too much trouble.

And so as he continued to walk , someone started to walk besides him without even paying him any attention. When Jonathan looked down to see who was the kid who was walking besides him, he gulped and turned his head in a second.

' Oh fuck ! How did I not think about this ! The night just came, so the kids should be coming back from the school, and this is the way to the Uchiha Residence !' He thought. It was indeed the only survivor of the Uchiha massacre, Uchiha Sasuke, who was walking home with a frown on his face.

Jonathan didn't really know what to do, since getting close to one of the main characters could be good, but then again getting close to Sasuke Uchiha could be seen as quite suspiscious, and also the kid was still in his mourning phase. However it was actually Sasuke who talked first.

" What is a ninja from Ame doing here ?" He asked, glaring at Jonathan who had only just noticed that he was still in his Ame's Jonin outfit, which explained why some people had been looking at him weirdly when he left the Hokage's tower.

" Ah, yeah kinda forgot to change into another outfit. I am a spy kiddo." Jonathan said, trying to be friendly, but Sasuke being the ever scowling depressed kid that he was, just glared at the older teenager.

" So...You're Sasuke, right ? The only one who was spared by Itachi ?" Asked Jonathan, he knew this wasn't really the good topic to talk about, but he just made a little plan in his mind. Just as he thought, Sasuke stopped instantly and his glare intensified.

" Don't you dare say anything bad about my...."

"Oh but I'm not gonna say anything bad about him, it wasn't entirely his fault, he was manipulated and didn't really have another choice, though he could've spared the innocent Uchihas at least, if innocent Uchihas did exist." Said Jonathan, shocking Sasuke.

' What.....Is he serious ?' Thought the 12 years old. This spy as he claimed to be, was one of the rare people who actually didn't insult Itachi any chances they got. Sasuke could understand that Itachi had a bad reputation, but he knew the truth, so he knew his brother didn't do what he did because he wanted to test his powers as he claimed he had done. He knew the truth, but he couldn't say it since no one believed him.

" Why are you so shocked kiddo ? I am spy, you know ? I know things people aren't supposed to know. Per exemple I know that Danzo  is the real culprit behind the slaughter of your clan. I also know where Itachi is." Said Jonathan, as he tried to hide his anxiousness. This was a dangerous bet, but he wanted to have Sasuke's trust, since he was one of the only main characters who had a chance to get to Madara's side, and as such Jonathan wanted to get close to him. Sasuke may be the only one Jonathan could get close to without looking too suspiscious or being killed for looking at the wrong place. It was certainly easier to get close to Sasuke and wait for the occasion to join the bad guys' side, than to just randomly go to Ame and search for Zetsu, or even Obito.

Sasuke was now thoroughly shocked. Not only did this guy know the truth, he also knew where.....

" You know where my brother is ?! Tell-HMMMM!" Sasuke didn't even finish what he had to say that Jonathan had put a hand on his mouth and was telling him to shut up. Sasuke quickly understood how stupid what he just did was, and calmed down, though not completely. It was definitely to a ray of light in his world of shadows to know that someone could tell him where his brother was. And given the spy's outfit, he had an idea of where that could be.

" Okay, before we speak about this, I need you to swear you won't say this to anyone else ? Oh and also we need to go to your home, since we will have less chances to spied upon there." Said Jonathan. Without even a sliver of hesitation, Sasuke nodded and lead Jonathan to his home. Once they entered the Uchiha compound, Sasuke immediately hushed Jonathan inside since his excitation was reaching new heights.

As they both sat on the ground, Jonathan coughed and started to tell Sasuke what he knew. Of course he didn't tell him everything. He told him that Itachi had joined the Akatsuki, a group thought to be a terrorist group but who is actually a group trying to bring peace to the world through sheer force since it's the only thing Ninja knows, and that he was currently in Ame. This wasn't entirely the truth, but he needed to make sure Sasuke would try to join the Akatsuki. After all he wasn't the normal Sasuke. He had no desire to become strong enough to kill anyone, so Jonathan needed to give him a reason to join the Akatsuki, and this reason would be that he wanted to help his brother bring peace to the world. Of course he needed to be subtle about this. If Sasuke thought he was an agent of the Akatsuki it could end up badly.

Though he also started to manipulate Sasuke a bit, and rouse his hatred towards Danzo, after all the kid still needed to hate someone strongly to be able to unlock his full potential.

And so three hours after they met, Sasuke was now  more friendly towards the one who told him all he ever wanted to know, and Jonathan now had the trust of the only Uchiha left in Konoha. Though he wasn't ready for what this entailed.

" Since you told me so much, I think I can show you something." Said Sasuke in a cryptic manner. Jonathan just nodded and followed Sasuke as the boy lead him to a secret room just below the Clan Head's office. And Jonathan was in for a loop as he saw what looked like the ancient stele that Hagoromo had created and that Black Zetsu had modified to suit his plan. However it was a bit different for it was written in a language that Jonathan had never seen. This clearly wasn't the same stele.

"What's this ?" He asked as Sasuke grinned.

" My father once told me  that our clan was given two secrets steles. One of them is still being kept a secret somewhere out there, but my father showed me and my brother this one. Apparently contrarily to the other one it can be read only by someone who is of divine blood and cannot be read even by an Uchiha who has attained the ultimate power of the...."

"Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan." Whispered Jonathan, shocking Sasuke in a silence as the older teenager asked something to his system.

' System, can you actually tell me what's written on this stele ?' He asked.

[ Of course Host. This text is written in the ancient language of the Ootsutsuki, but I can read it easily. However I can only tell you a little bit about it's content, otherwise it would considered as me helping you too much. ]

Jonathan frowned when he heard this, but he still urged the System to tell him what he could.

[ This text is a message that Kaguya gave to Black Zetsu before she was sealed. It's the full details of her plan and also a warning not to kill the one who will help them accomplish her plan, since he or she will be needed as her right hand once it is a success. Kaguya's plan is to make an army to oppose the children of Hagoromo, those who were given her powers even though they didn't deserve it, and show him how unworthy they are of this power. For Kaguya still love her son and doesn't desire to antagonize him by using her Infinite Tsukuyomi plan. She wrote that this plan will only be used if her army is defeated, since her second priority is still to get back the trust of her son. Nonetheless she orders Zetsu to build an army, get on his side the strongest people he can by whatever means he sees fit and defeat the children of Hagoromo. ]

As Sasuke slowly regained his cool even with the revelation that the older teenager somehow knows about one of his clan's most important secret, he was in for another surprise once he saw that Jonathan seemed to actually be reading what was written on the stele.

And the young teenager's heart nearly gave in when Jonathan whispered something.

" I am actually going to build an army alongside Uchiha goddamn Madara and wage war on the world.....Fuck."

18