Plans and Daimyo
871 4 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now out of all the characters he could've possibly summoned, Jonathan never imaginer his first one would've been a villain. He thought he would get some unimportant side character to start, but he actually got the most insteresting villain of an entire anime.

And this incredibly interesting villain was currently incredibly interested in what was in Jonathan's fridge. It was quite funny to know that such an intimidating villain absolutely loved chocolate.

For some reasons Jonathan's fridge was already full, and there was a chocolate cake inside, he had decided to eat it later, but he couldn't quite do that now that Stain, the Hero Killer was stuffing his face with it.

"Hmm...Could you possibly stop eating like you haven't had a meal in three days and listen to me for a second ?" Asked Jonathan. Stain stopped and looked at Jonathan before throwing his katana at the teenager.

" I am not eating this cake with my ears am I ? I can listen while eating, so speak, boss." He said. Jonathan whispered 'Smartass' under his breath but began to speak as Stain glared at him.

"Okay so, given that you are now my follower, I feel like I should explain my current plans to you, and why not use your ideas to make it better, since the more the merrier, you catch me ?" Jonathan said. Stain finished the cake and licked his finger before humming.

" Yeah, I got it. So go on, I am all ears." He said before crossing his hands and looking at Jonathan who now had his full attention.

" And I do think this will interest you." Said Jonathan, smirking at Stain.

It took them a few hours, but at the end, they concluded on a somewhat good plan. Stain still wasn't too sure about it, since it would result in the death of many innocents, but then again this world was already too violent and there was no other way to bring a complete peace. The Infinite Tsukiyomi would bring a false peace and all the other ways would still leave room for people to try and take advantage of others, which would lead to the beginning of another cycle of hatred and war. The funniest thing was that Jonathan didn't even believe in this plan, but still managed to convince Stain. It was easy too since he just had to mention how truly hyprocrite and useless some of the good guys had been.

A little bit of Hashirama and Madara's story and Stain fully supported Madara, though he didn't quite like how the Sharingan worked and evolved.

" So, you will operate out of the village and get spotted by the Akatsuki, then you will come into contact with Zetsu and hopefully Obito. In the meantime I will just try to help Naruto become stronger so that the Akatsuki cannot capture, and also try to get the other Jinchuuriki here. The current Akatsuki still believe in the Infinite Tsukiyomi plan, though they don't know. However I'm not too sure about the Obito part. I mean sure we could try to change his mind about it. But to be honest I feel like we should just get with Zetsu and prepare for Madara's return. It's better to convince just Madara then Madara AND Obito. Madara will already be a challenge on his own. Though I guess that technically if he were to know the full story, maybe he would change his mind." Said Jonathan. Stain merely nodded before getting his katana back into it's sheathe.

" This Madara guy can easily be convinced, I am sure of it. As long as we explain to him that everything was just this dumbass Hagoromo's fault, then it's all good. I swear, giving this power to everyone and not even try to control it, this guy clearly didn't get any of his mother's intelligence. Then again....This Kaguya, getting jealous of your sons and the entirety of humanity, she seems to have a few screw loose. Maybe at the end of the line, their plan will work, but I feel like this won't end in a good way." The Hero Killer said, before opening the front door of the appartment and leaving.

Jonathan sighed and plopped down on his sofa once again. He was just trying to relax for a moment after a few hours of intense thinking, but as soon as he slightly relaxed, someone knocked on his door.

'.....If this is a mailman or some shit like that, I am gonna kill someone today.' Thought Jonathan, grabbing his katana just in case. He opened the door and what was his surprise when he saw an Anbu.

" The Third has called for you, Spy." Said the Anbu as Jonathan gasped. The Anbu seemed to be in quite the hurry as he just grabbed Jonathan and Shushin'd away. As soon as they arrived, Jonathan had to do everything in his power not to throw up and act as if he was completely fine, he was lucky that no one in the room he arrived in noticed him.

Though when he noticed who was in this room, he felt shivers down his spine, he knew exactly what was going on.

He had arrived in a room where the only thing you could hear was a shouting match between the Third Hogake and his old friend, Danzo Shimura. The Daimyo was also, as were his personal guards, the Anbu, a few Jonin and what looked like the Root Anbu, though Jonathan wasn't sure.

"Ah ! Here's the spy, I do hope you will help us see through this, young man." Said the Daimyo as Hiruzen turned around and smiled at Jonathan while Danzo carressed his right arm and Jonathan instantly turned around so as to not face the man.

" What is this strange behaviour of yours, spy ? You were ordered to come here to show us a proof of Shimura's Danzo guiltiness, come forth and present this piece of evidence to me." Said the Daimyo, and Jonathan walked towards the man. However what nearly made the Jonins in the room burst in laughter was the fact that Jonathan moved towards the Daimyo while making sure that Danzo faced his back.

" Well....This piece of evidence has to do with my behaviour. For me to show you the proof of Danzo's guiltiness, I will need the Hokage to get close to Danzo and remove the bandages he has on his eye and right arm." Said Jonathan as Danzo's eyes widened.

' This damn kid !! How ?! Did Orochimaru betray me ?! No....He wouldn't have given informations to Konoha, then who told this kid ?! I can't order my Root to save me, this will considered an act of aggression against the Daimyo. I need to play this with delicacy and intelligence....Damn !' Thought Danzo as his mind raced. Hiruzen was already besides him and his Root Agents were about to attack the Hokage.

" What is the meaning of this ?! You will remove those bandages and cause me severe pain, just because some random spy who could very well be a double agent told you to, Hiruzen ?!" Shouted Danzo. Hiruzen merely scowled and was about to remove the bandages, but the Daimyo stopped him. Hiruzen froze and frowned, knowing exactly what was about to happen.

" You can't listen to him ! He will try to manipulate you , your majes-"

" Silence !" Yelled the Daimyo as he struck the table with his fist. Danzo smirked for a second before settling on his permanent scowl, but Hiruzen knew the old war hawk had got him. The Daimyo was quite paranoid when it came to spies of foreign nations.

" This teenager knows a little bit too much in my humble opinion, your Majesty. Jiraya the Toad Sage told the Hokage that his spies couldn't get any informations on Ame, but just a week later, this teenager shows up with more informations than Jiraya ever got. And he just so happens to side with Hiruzen in trying to accuse me of having plotted the Uchiha's slaughter for my own gains and lied about the Root being disbanded. I just find it extremely odd. I mean it wouldn't be surprising that another nation would send a spy to help the Hokage to get rid of me. After all we all know Hiruzen is quite soft and the other nations would feel safer if I disappeared and Hiruzen would be left alone so he could take decisions that made this village weaker, and thus made the whole nation weaker !" Exclaimed Danzo, and even Hiruzen had to admit he was impressed. However Jonathan grinned wickedly, since he knew that no matter how well Danzo defended himself, he was doomed.

Without giving anyone the time to react, he lunged at Danzo and removed the bandage he had in his arm, just before a Root Anbu tried to stab him in the throat, Kakashi appeared at the same time to save him and kick the Root Anbu away. Then the tension became more present in the room as everyone at the sharingans that Danzo had implanted in his arm.

" So this is why you wanted the Uchihas gone...So you could be the only to possess their power. How...Pathetic." Said Hiruzen, in a disgusted tone. Danzo who overcame his first shock, looked at the Daimyo and immediately tried to defend himself. The thing was, no one wanted to let him try.

Just as Kakashi and Asuma were about to attack Danzo who couldn't strike back since it would give him even more troubles, he sighed to himself and yelled something he never thought he would yell in his life.

" I have informations on the Akatsuki !"

At this everyone gasped, while Jonathan cursed silently.

' This fucker, he was close to Orochimaru If I remember well. If Orochimaru told him too much, the Akatsuki will be doomed...Then again he cannot possibly know about Obito and Black Zetsu so it's still okay.' He thought.

The Daimyo lifted his hand to allow Danzo to speak while Kakashi and Asuma let him go, albeit reluctantly.

"*Cough* If your Majesty would be merciful enough to allow me to remain free, I could serve as informant for Konoha, since I learned a lot of things about the Akatsuki from Orochimaru who was one of my associates." Said Danzo shocking Hiruzen who knew that the Daimyo would accept. Just as he thought and dreaded, the Daimyo nodded.

" Very well, should you prove to be useful, you will remain in Konoha as an informant, free but always watched by the Anbu and with the order to remain in Konoha at all times. If you dare to leave this village, I will leave your fate in the hands of those who truly despise you." Said the Daimyo. Danzo immediately smiled and started to spill out everything he knew  while Jonathan tried to maintain a straight face.

As time passed the faces of all the ninjas in the room became somber an somber. They learned about the plan to capture all the Bijuu, the fact that Madara could very well still be alive and most importantly, they learned of all the members of the organization.

' Fuuuuuck ! This damn moron ! It's good that they know for the bijuu, so they can protect them while I try to convince Pain and Obito if possible that this plan is not good. If we don't have enough time we will just have to kill them by bringing Madara back sooner and have him fight them. But now...Ame will be attacked, the Akatsuki could lose it's members, and they fucking know about Madara ! As soon as Stain join the Akatsuki, I will have him tell them about this and tell them to lay low for the moment. The Kage are all stupid and arrogant. As long as the Akatsuki lay low, we can prepare in the shadows and the villages won't form an alliance. Then again we could just do everything faster.

The army of White Zetsu isn't truly necessary, we can just get Orochimaru to use the Edo Tensei, resurrect the Strongest Ninjas in History and then attack the villages one by one. If they don't form an alliance beforehand they won't ever be able to oppose us, and Naruto and Sasuke are still too young to oppose us.'

[ Actually Host, you don't need to do this. If I evolve once more, the Army Tickets will be unlocked, they are low Tiers tickets that can summon unnamed characters from the different worlds. They can be gained in bulk and can help you build an army ]

'...Couldn't you have mentioned this earlier ?!' Thought Jonathan. As Danzo continued to spill everything he knew, Jonathan decided to change his plans.

' Okay, so I just need to make you evolve once more, then I get some tickets and build an army with them. I don't really need to explain from where they come to either Zetsu or Madara since the world is vast and the Ninja nations do not represent the entire world, I can just tell them my forces come from a place unknown to them . My Task is to help Kaguya and Madara win. Kaguya's plan is to show Hagoromo how stupid he was by winning against his children, though I doubt this would work. It would be easier to get the nations to destroy each other, and it would prove a stronger point, but whatever. Madara wants to create a world of peace where the cycle of hatred and war would've been broken. So.....We take control of the entire world and put Kaguya and Madara as the new masters of this world. They would then shape the world in their image and we win. The Akatsuki is a good addition, but ultimately useless. Taking control of the Bijuu would be good, but it would need to be done in secret, so that the Akatsuki don't use them for the Infinite Tsukiyomi. With the Bijuu and possibly Jubi, my army, the current Zetsu army and Madara we can easily win.' He thought.

Satisfied with this, Jonathan went back to the current situation and saw that Danzo had finished and the Daimyo had deemed him useful enough. Hiruzen was gritting his teeth, as did the Anbu and the Jonin, but everyone had to go back now, Danzo would end up safe.

Jonathan just left before anyone could talk to him and returned to his appartment, but he found out that Sasuke was waiting for him inside.

Before he could even speak, Sasuke glared at him.

" So.....I heard that Danzo got away scot free because he had informations on the Akatsuki...How deeply in shit are we ?"

Jonathan merely groaned and went to get a cup of tea, this would be another tiring day.

***************

( Same Time, with Stain )

Stain had quickly found out just how incredible chakra was. He just needed to watch a Chunin a bit in Shushin and quickly got the hang of it, he then used it to quickly get away from the village. Though he now could admit that he overused it, he was exhausted and in a completely unknown place. The only thing he could see was a bridge in construction and some thugs harrassing the builders.

Stain was already glaring at them, but what got him to take out his katana and lick in anticipation was what the thugs said.

" Ah ! Why are you glaring at me, dumbass ?! What you think you can do anything to us ?! Just try, Boss Gato is behind us, you can only suffer in silence, hahahah !"

17