The Cursed Eyes
454 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Considering the fact that the situation was already dire, the Iwa group couldn't really afford to send anyone really strong to tell the infiltration group that they were walking into a trap. However, there were two ninjas from that group who were a bit too attached to their friends to just let them die.

The Iwa group moved forward and was about to reach the Suna and Kumo's groups, just as those two ninjas reached the entrance of the underground tunnels.

" Seems like they jumped down from this hole, Princess.....But I have a really bad feeling, don't know why." Jiraya said. Tsunade turned to face the hole, and frowned. For some reasons her blood was boiling, she was feeling as though she was a warrior who had met his arch-nemesis.

She wasn't aware though, that a certain long-haired ninja was feeling the same thing as her, though contrarily to her, he did know who was making his blood boil.

Jiraya threw a worried glance at Tsunade as she shivered, but she sighed and braced herself.

" We have to help them, so I'll just take it upon myself, maybe it's just a false alarm. This hole does look like the entrance to hell." Tsunade said jokingly. Jiraya couldn't bring himself to even let out a smile, so he merely shook his head and got ready to jump down the hole.

And just as he did so, a familiar voice was heard from behind him, while Tsunade who had a clear view of the figure screamed.

" Jiraya !!!!"

" Allow me to seal your destiny, Master Jiraya, and with only one word at that."

***************

( Samurai's Group)

" You really went hard on them, Shark-Boy." Stain said as he looked around him, and took in his surrounding. Kisame looked around him too, before he shrugged.

" Samehada here got a little feisty. Oh ! And one of those fuckers called me a fish....Like I was gonna let that slide." Kisame said as he rubbed Samehada. Stain wasn't in the mood to deal with the shark, so he just tapped Zabuza's shoulder.

" The Samurai's group was dealt with, go report that to Pain. After that, we'll go to see where the Unknown Nations' forces are." Stain said. Zabuza grumbled about being ordered around like a goon, but ultimately decided to shushin away.

" Oy, tell me Stain....Is that blood power of yours, some sort of Kekkei Genkai ?" Kisame asked. Stain glared at the shark swordsman who smiled, which only resulted in Stain's glare intensifying.

Zabuza had already asked about it, which had confused the hell out of Stain. After everyone learned that Stain didn't know what Kekkei Genkai were, the following month was filled with daily mockery about this fact. Stain was now very touchy about this, but Kisame never actually heard the answer.

Stain saw that the shark was serious and went to sit besides him, sighing loudly as he took out his sword and began cleaning it.

" I guess you could say that. It's something I got from my Father, so yeah you could call it a Kekkei Genkai.....In some way. I don't know actually, and I really don't care." The hero-killer spat out. Kisame's eyes widened and his mouth took an O-shape. A silence soon settled between the two, before Stain turned around and saw the expression on the Shark's face.

" What ?" He asked grumpily. Kisame gulped, his mouth settling into a smile as he slowly got up.

" I don't know....It feels weird to know that you had a father...Damn.....You're actually human, Stainy-Boy !"

A few veins became visible on Stain's face as he glared at Kisame who quickly jumped away to dodge an incoming sword strike.

" The fuck's that supposed to mean, huh ?!!! LIKE YOU CAN TALK, YOU DAMN FISH !!!"

"HUH ?! WHO YOU CALLING A FISH ?!"

Kisame and Stain's swords clashed, unleashing a small shockwave that slightly shook the Samurai's corpses. A few sparks appeared when Stain slashed at Kisame, who blocked with a kunai, before he struck down with Samehada.

Stain had fortunately enough, jumped away before the huge sword could hit him. As he got ready to charge towards Kisame, the Shark's ears twitched.

Stain was confused by this, until he too heard something weird.

" Oi.....Stain....You hear this ?" Kisame asked as he cleaned his ears.

" Yes, it's like...A thousand boots striking the ground at the same time !!!" Stain exclaimed as Kisame gasped.

" Wait.....You don't mean.....THOSE FUCKERS ACTUALLY DECIDED TO JOIN THE BATTLE ?!" Kisame yelled, and the two swordsman bumbed their backs to face two directions, just as two massive armies appeared.

".....You think you got enough chakra for this ?"

".....Absolutely not."

**********************

( With Suna, Kumo and Iwa's groups. )

"Sodade, you got enough power left to shoot another celo ?" The female Arrancar asked, as the male arrancar, Sodade, shook his head.

" Damn....I say, we should've seen this coming." She said, just as they were both forced to dodge a double lariat from A and Killer Bee.

They had been able to push back Orochimaru, and even make him go on the defensive, but that's when the Raikage appeared. Now, they were just happy that even HE wasn't able to move faster than they did with their Sonido.

And then again, he was slowly getting the hang of it, so soon enough.....It wouldn't be a solution anymore.

" WHAT'S THAT ?! You're only good at running away ?! I get now, why Rasa lost so easily ?! The guy wasn't used to fight such weaklings !" A yelled. At his side were Temari, Omoi, Karui, Samui and Killer Bee, who were all getting ready to throw anything they had at the Arrancars.

Seeing this, Sodade and the female arrancar looked at each other and sighed.

" Espina.....It was good and all, but we're getting thrown around like rags. We need to retreat." Sodade said. Espina nodded, even though her mouth was clenched with enough strengh to shatter human teeth.

They were getting ready to run away using Sonido, when they both winced. They turned around in time, to see two Orochimaru slithering away.

" Did he...."

" HE BIT US ?!" Espina exclaimed as Orochimaru reappeared besides the Raikage.

" Snake, what did you do ?" A asked, his disgust for Orochimaru not even slightly hidden. He wasn't the only disgusted by the snake. Though Temari seemed to be the only one who wasn't really put off by the snake. Which must have something to do with the fact that her brother was as creepy as Orochimaru in her eyes, and that said Snake was still responsible for her not dying. She wouldn't forget the fact that she would've died, if Orochimaru hadn't been fighting the two arrancars.

"Kukuku, I merely stopped them from using that annoying technique. I used a special venom that would make them unable to draw on their chakra.....Basically, they are as weak as children now." Orochimaru said. Sodade and Espina both gasped, as they felt that indeed...They couldn't use any of their techniques. Even their Hierro had been deactivated.

A and Killer Bee chuckled, before lifting their arms at the same time, lightning cracking around them.

" You ain't dodging this one !" A yelled.

He and Killer Bee both appeared before the frightened Arrancars who tried to defend themselves as best as they could. But they didn't appear to actually need to.

" Huh ?" Sodade looked in front of him, and saw a slightly taller figure standing in front of them, like a protector.

" YOU !" A exclaimed as all the others gasped. Sodade and Espina didn't even need to look at the man's face to know who it was, they could recognize his aura quite easily.

" Sorry but I am taking those two. I don't think you have anything to say to that, Raikage ? Oh, but do be sure to remember this...I will come for you later." The figure said, it's blood red eyes glaring at the Raikage who desperately lunged forward, but ended up going through the figure and the two arrancars.

" It's a good bye, for now." The figure said as he and the two Arrancars disappeared, their bodies being absorbed by an unknown force.

And yet, before anyone could let out a breath of relief. The figure reappeared.

" Why should I run away actually.....When faced with those who helped to make this world the hell it has become.....And now armed with my new powers....I will give you a taste of my personal hell ! And all of that with just one word !"

**************

( With the Konoha and Kiri's groups.)

" Those eyes ! He is a- Urgh !"

Kakashi and Mei had to blink to make sure they weren't dreaming, as the figure passed right by them in an instant and was strangling Anko who was struggling for air.

" Pathetic....And you're supposed to be an elite from my village....No....If it's filled with such weaklings, it can only be Hashirama's village. How sad." Uchiha Madara, the second strongest ninja in existence, said.

While Mei and the others were already running towards Madara, Kakashi winced as his sharingan throbbed. He gasped when he felt an extreme amount of pain coming from his eyes, and a hot liquid running along his face.

All of a sudden, Madara turned his head and was now looking at Kakashi. Though Mei who was directly in his line of sight froze when she gazed at his sharingan.

The whole aura around Madara intensified and the ninjas found themselves unable to help Kakashi and Mei, as the legend continued on his way, swatting around anyone who dared to cross him.

" What's this.....Who might you be, Woman ? You seem quite strong....Are you to be my first dance partner since my awakening ? I do hope you'll be more impressive than all those arrogant women I've have the displeasure to face. Then again, as long as you're able to do more than just shriek like some sort of alarm, and constantly remind me of how strong your husband is....You'll be better than that disgusting Mito." Madara said, a frown marring his face as he made his way towards the petrified Mizukage.

Just as he reached her, Kakashi appeared out of nowhere, grabbed the Mizukage and shushin'd away.

" Oh ? Then you'll be my dance partner, you who possess the Sharingan and dares to treat it like a disease." Madara said, before he began to perform a serie of handsigns at an impossible speed, while his bloody eyes were settled on his opponents.

Kakashi's eyes widened as he recognized which technique he was going to use, and called out to Mei.

"Mizukage ! I'm gonna need your help for this one !" He exclaimed. However Madara continued and Kakashi gasped in horror.

" That's.....EVERYONE HELP ME OUT, OR WE'RE DEAD IN AN INSTANT !! HE'S GONNA UNLEASH ONE HELL OF A KATON JUTSU !" He yelled. Getting aware of just how deeply in shit they were, the ninjas all began to run through simple series of handsigns.

"Kakashi ! If water and fire collides, we're gonna get drowned in fog." Mei said. Kakashi smiled and just continued to perform his handsigns, he had a plan after all.

"Suiton: Dai Suijin Heki !"

" Katon: Dai Gouka Mekkyaku !"

The tunnels were quite wide, but no tunnel in the entire world would be wide enough to contain the clash between a gigantic wave of water, and an enormous wall of fire.

The result of this clash, was at least a few dozen of deaths on Konoha and Kiri's side, while Madara was nowhere to be seen, hiding in the fog that was created after the clash ended.

No one could see anything, except of course Madara and Kakashi. However the Legend wasn't ready, when Kakashi's sharingan turned into it's mangekyou version and all of the fog was absorbed.

" HERE !"

Madara was now revealed, and had to stop just before he could finish activating his jutsu, being forced to dodge as a flurry of kunais were thrown at him.

You would think one of them would hit him, but the ninjas were forced to rethink about everything they had ever learned, when a strange shockwave was unleashed, and all of the kunais were pushed back. No one except Kakashi had seen the change in Madara's eyes.

" Those purple eyes...This was....."

Kakashi was left stuttering as Madara tilted his head and frowned.

" What is this ? I feel like someone is trying....Hmm, there's two of them....Obito and...Hahahaha ! It seems like my successors have decided to do me proud, I can't let them down now." Madara exclaimed as everyone felt waves after waves of chakra crashing against them.

Whatever was happening, it wasn't coming from this tunnel, and yet it was powerful enough to make Mei sweatdrop.

" You seem quite confused.....So allow me to demonstrate the supreme power of the most powerful clan to have ever existed ! Hahahahah !" Madara said, his pupils spinning.

" He isn't going to.....Everyone....RUN AWAY !" Kakashi yelled, and it was enough to send everyone running away, the tunnels being filled by the screams of the defenseless ninjas. Mei didn't even look at Kakashi, because she knew that something big was coming. And her heart began to pound even faster when Madara stopped laughing and began dead serious.

Both Kakashi and Mei were unaware that Madara wasn't the only Uchiha getting ready to unleash the strengh of god.

It was the same, be it in the tunnels, in front of said tunnels' entrance.....Or in the forest, in front of the bulk of the Allied Ninja Nations' forces.

A single word was enough to unleash all hell on the battlefield, and ruin the plans of the two sides.

A single word.....

" Susano'o !"

12