End of the World ( Part 3 )
436 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So you really believe that you can beat me ?....Beat us ? Using that odd technique to separate us from the others was quite smart.....But it won't suffice to oppose God."

Those words could be considered extremely arrogant, but when they were spoken by such an intimidating monster who controlled five extremely powerful bodies at the same time....It just seemed like complete confidence.

Now even if Pain was clearly stronger than most of the Kages, he couldn't beat the ones that went with Minato on his own, which is why Konan was truly useful in such a situation. While the Six Paths of Pain used of everything the Rinnegan could offer, Konan harrassed the Kages from the sky.

Due to how odd her Kekkei Genkai was, it took some time for the kages to adapt, and as such.....One was already down. Now it didn't really matter since the 2nd Raikage wasn't really the strongest of the bunch, but it did anger his predecessor and successors.

" LARIAT !" The three Raikages yelled at the same time, closing on Tendo  and trying to get a hit on him. Tendo was able to dodge the first two lariats, however the 1st Raikage had actually used a clone and hit Tendo with a Raiton-enhanced fist.

While Tendo was sent flying away, Minato went after Gakido, and the Tsuchikages clashed with Shikushodo and Shurado. Gakido was quickly overwhelmed by Minato since he couldn't absorb the chakra being used by Minato, since the man was just too fast while using the Hiraishin.

Looking around him, Tendo frowned as he saw that he was actually losing. He continued to fight against the Raikages , who couldn't really hit him after he started to fly and fight in duo with Konan.

As for Shurado and Shikushodo.....

" Onoki ! I know you're getting  old, but do pay attention !" Mu yelled at Onoki who had just been grazed by a steel bolt coming from Shurado. Mu quickly used a doton jutsu to sent Shurado flying away, and then flew towards the 1st Tsuchikage who was already quite beaten up by Shikushodo's summons.

" 1st ! Are you alright ?" Mu asked.

" Not really, boy. I'm not used to fight summons, especially when I also have to fight the summoner AND that they are all connected and can see through each others' eyes !" The 1st Tsuchikage exclaimed, before both he and Mu flew away to dodge a Rhino charge.

" GAH !"

Mu turned around as he heard Onoki gasping, and his eyes widened when he saw the little old man getting pierced by a huge metal tail coming out of Shurado's body.

' Damn it.' Mu thought. The problem with those two was that they could have each other's back quite easily since they saw through the other's eyes. And because of that, Mu couldn't use any strong Jinton's techniques, since they would see it coming.

" Doton: Kajugan no Jutsu !"

" Ranton: Laser Circus !"

" Raiton no Yoroi !"

Shurado and Shikushodo just had the time to turn their head to see who was attacking them, before the former got stuck in a huge rock, curtesy of an incredibly pissed off Kurotsuchi, and the latter had his body pierced by laser beams while also getting kicked away by Omoi and Karui who had used their weaker version of the Lightning Armor.

" Raiton: Shichuu Shibari"

And then nail on the coffin came as Samui appeared. Shurado was suddenly getting electrocuted by four pillars that released lightning bolts constantly.

" Nagato, this is bad." Konan said as Tendo used Shinra Tensei against A and his father who were both sent crashing on the ground.

" I know. But we can win this easily. They still haven't noticed that Jigokudo disappeared as soon as the 4th Hokage transported us here. And I still have THIS." Tendo said as Konan nodded and lunged at the 1st Raikage who was helping both of his successors.

" Rasengan !"

Minato had finally finished Gakido, the path not even being able to absorb chakra anymore due to how beaten up it was. It had taken quite the number of hits to get it to that state, but then he only needed to use the hiraishin to appear over it's head and shove a rasengan in it's back.

"....Damn, just one of them takes that much time to get down. I really hope Master Jiraya is doing fine on his.....What ?" Minato froze as he saw Konan and Tendo land behind Ningendo. What really made him freeze, was the strange black ball that Tendo had in his hands.

" Uh, GUYS !!!!!" He screamed as the ball started to grow and Konan got into a defensive stance besides Ningendo.

" They are trying to protect him while he's charging up his jutsu. ON HIM, NOW !!!" A yelled as everyone rushed at Tendo. However Konan already knew how to deal with them.

" That's....DODGE !!!!" Minato yelled as he use hiraishin to appear behind, and not get caught in the gigantic explosion that followed.

" She.....She actually wrapped the long-haired one in explosive tag and threw it at them..." Minato whispered, as he took in the damage that Konan had caused.

At least half of the people he had brought with him were now either dead or badly wounded.

" 4th Hokage ! Don't worry about us, just kill that fucker !" The 3rd Raikage yelled, while getting away from A whom he had protected with his body during the explosion.

Minato got in front of Tendo at the same time as A and they both jumped on him, but it was already too late.

"Suffer the wrath of God...Chibaku Tensei !"

**************

(With Jonathan)

" Ah, seems like Pain decided that play time was over. Will you do the same, Madara ?" Jonathan asked, getting a haughty smile from Madara.

" Hmph ! He must've ran into some trouble. Even if he's powerful, the kid never understood that while the Rikudo Technique ( A.N: The technique that Nagato used to transfer his powers to different bodies ) is quite useful, if you don't master it or if you use it on weak bodies.....It would be the same as wasting your rinnegan. Those bodies can't anything except use the rinnegan's techniques, and that's because they belonged to weaklings !" Madara exclaimed, before countering a huge wave of water with a Gokka Mekyakuu.

Since Jonathan was too weak to do anything in this battle, he decided to sit on a branch and discuss with Zetsu who had come just after Madara had killed Rasa.

' Poor Rasa...He didn't get a time to shine even once' Jonathan thought as Zetsu reappeared while Madara jumped towards the Mizukages.

Tobirama who had taken the commands of the group that stayed behind to fight Madara and Hashirama, had decided to send the Mizukages at Madara, since Suiton could counter Katon, and the Kazekages at Hashirama, with of course the support from the Sannin.

" Jonathan-Sama, may I ask why you followed this black-haired man's order ? This battle would go quite faster if you allowed me to join." Jonathan's newest summon asked, getting a chuckle from Jonathan and a frown from Zetsu.

" Don't think too much about it ! It's just that Madara is the most prideful guy ever. He wants to destroy the Kages on his own. And I am quite content to just sit back and watch him slaughter them.....Though the best part is to come. For now, just protect Itachi and Obito, we can't afford to have them die on us." Jonathan said, and his summon bowed before jumping away from the tree branch.

" I don't like this.....This guy is getting on my nerves. And I don't really like you keeping his identity a secret. I can't exactly trust someone who can randomly summon people who are on par with Madara himself, if not stronger than him."

Jonathan looked at Zetsu and laughed before shaking his head.

" I already told you, and you know I didn't lie. I want Kaguya to win, and I also want Madara to remain alive at the end. So we win this battle, we bring back Juubi and then Kaguya.....She will see that we won the war, she'll be happy, and then you won't have to worry about me anymore." Jonathan said before a huge explosion was heard and he turned around.

" Damn ! That's what I'm talking about ! So bad I don't have some popcorns on me ! WOOHOO ! Madara ! Madara ! Madara !" Jonathan cheered on the Uchiha, who smiled as he watched the destruction he had caused with his Dai Gokka Messhitsu. He had actually killed the three first Mizukage, but Mei had been protected by Tobirama.

" Tch...At least I saved one." Tobirama spat out, before glaring at Madara who cackled when he saw the Senju's expression.

Madara's smile disappeared though when he heard Jonathan yell.

" Oi, Hashirama ! Why don't you fight alongside Madara for a bit. Things will be more interesting that way."

Madara and Hashirama looked at each other and the former cursed, while the latter merely chuckled before using the shushin to appear besides his old friend.

" I hope you'll forgive me brother, but I can't help it...I find this situation quite hilarious." Hashirama said, as his chuckle into a full blown laugh, despite the gravity of the situation. It was still too funny to watch Madara get flustered like a child because he didn't want to fight alongside the one who had nearly killed him all those years ago.

However Madara quickly sighed before taking out his Gunbai and putting it against Hashirama's katana.

" I still hate you, Hashirama....But I assume I should be happy that this time, you'll be the one who will help me achieve my dream." Madara said, before he pushed Hashirama towards Tobirama before the 1st Hokage could even think of reprimanding the Uchiha because of his dream.

" Alright !!! It's time for some Tag Team Action !!!" Jonathan yelled, still acting as if this wasn't a battle that would decide the fate of the world.

" This kid is getting on my nerves." Tobirama said, as Mei and the others appeared behind him.

" Yeah he's quite annoying. But just as we can't finish those two Uchihas, we can't do anything to him. That damn....Thing.....Is too much for us to handle except if we all go at the same time, and if we do that...Madara and Hashirama will kill us instantly." Mei said, before her eyes widened as she realized what she said.

"...Fucking hell....." Tobirama whispered, his scowl getting even more prononced. He truly hated to have to fight against his brother, and the mere fact that his brother was a servant of one of Madara's ally, was much more infuriating than he would admit.

Tobirama was quickly taken out of his thoughts as everyone around him took fighting stances, while Madara and Hashirama finished their handsigns.

"Mokuton Hijutsu: Jyukai Kotan !" Hashirama exclaimed, as a gigantic forest was formed all around the Kages, surrounding them and then closing on them like a  trap.

" This...GET OUT OF HERE QUICK !!!" Tobirama yelled, already knowing what Madara was about to do.

"Too late, Tobirama ! Katon: Majokari" ( A.N: Witch Hunt )

Given that this technique was powerful but still quite slow, Tobirama was able to save some of the people trapped in the burning forest, before the fire spread to the entire forest and the real might of the technique was shown. Majokari was a technique that started by the User shooting a huge fireball that then started to consume a target from bottom to top. However it would show how powerful it truly is, when the fire reached the top. It would then start to explode from the inside, again and again, before the fire reached a high point and then crashed on the target.

There was no need to even try to verify if anyone survived this, it was impossible. At least it was supposed to be.

Tobirama's eyes widened to comical proportions when Orochimaru and Tsunade came out of the forest, badly burnt.

" Oh ? How did you survive you little brats ?" Madara asked.

" Kukuku.....Jiraya and I merely used a mix of Futon Jutsus to keep the fire away, and then Tsunade punched the trees until we could escape. It's a shame the others took the full might of this technique.....Speaking of it....I would really like to learn it." Orochimaru said while licking his lips.

However Madara was too busy slightly panicking when he heard about Jiraya.

' He mentioned him, but he didn't leave the forest, he can't be .....No ! Not a second time.' Madara thought before he felt something being sticked on his back, and saw Orochimaru's smile. He turned around and cursed immediately.

" DAMN YOU !!!! YOU LITTLE TOAD BRAT !!!!"

" ...Fuuinjutsu: Sen Hari no Fuin." Jiraya said before coughing a huge amount of blood.

" Damn it, Jiraya ! Hang on !" Tsunade yelled as she rushed over to his side and began to heal him, while Madara fell to the ground and groaned.

" You.....You....Damn it !!!" Once again, he didn't even have enough strengh left to scream all that much.

' Fuck, Madara's down and I only had a Senzu.' Jonathan thought.

[ Host, I would recommend using your detection scroll, you might have a good surprise. ]

Jonathan was a bit shocked by the System's intervention but still did what he was told and used the scroll. As the scroll disappeared and Jonathan began to see through the trees of the forest, he spotted a figure glowing in blue and coming towards them. He then laughed when he recognized who it was.

" Great..." Jonathan whispered, before motioning at his newest summon to pick Madara and put him with Obito and Itachi who had already passed out.

Hashirama who didn't know what was going on began to fight against the survivors, and did a good job at it, since Tsunade had been sent flying away by a Wood Golem he had summoned, while two of the Kazekage were being harassed by his Wood Dragon.

" Goddamnit ! Those Mokuton creatures are way harder to kill than I thought !" Jiraya exclaimed after his rasengan hit the Wood Golem and barely even damaged it.

Tobirama was getting ready to use one of his secret technique, when something weird happened.

" What is this ?!" Orochimaru yelled as pointed at a  creature that had appeared near the three Uchihas' bodies.

That's when Jonathan stepped in.

" That, dear traitor, is something that my newest servant, Demiurge could be assimilated to....The King of Hell !!!"

9