New Age on the Continent Arc & Introductions, I guess
181 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This is a title - :/

Hey, I'm Jimbobthethird from the UK and you're watching Disney Channel reading my novel, Web of Lies. All I can say to start off with is thanks and that I really hope you enjoy it. This is my first time writing anything (optionally anyway) so there's a good chance you'll spot a mistake or two somewhere down the line, or that there'll be parts that sound weird. If that's the case, just post a comment on the chapter, letting me know. You're more than welcome to comment about whatever you want, but if it contains spoilers (whether it's about WOL or otherwise, please tag it as such). Suggestions for certain events or for characters are also more than welcome as they aren't always easy to come up with.

"Chapter 1 - Web Across the Universe" marks the first of the dozens of chapters in the "New Age on the Continent Arc" and basically sets the scene, introducing us to one of our main characters as well as the world he inhabits. I will be posting 2 chapters per day (at least until the end of the Adventum Contest) though the schedule will likely continue in this fashion until the end of quarantine (as I'm bored and too lazy to find a hobby like a normal person). I usually post 1 chapter sometime between 8am-12pm, the other will normally go up at 8pm (all GMT, btw), there's no particular reason for this, I've just found that few other stories are posted during this time, giving me plenty of time on the front page, mwhahahaha.

Anyways, thanks once again,

Jimbobthethird

0