Prologue 3
1.1k 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“The God had decided to transmigrate you to another world.”(Admin)

Admin repeats what it said because of my rhetoric question. Because of that, I regain myself and thought.

‘Still, I don’t  think it will be this easy. After all, God can just destroy my soul or does other things which are easier.’

To make sure, I’ve decided to asked Admin more about it.

“Understood. I will explain the reason God decided to transmigrate you.”(Admin)

‘This thing read my mind again.’

Then, Admin continue.

“The reason is because the glitch is already fused with your soul and if we use an example, your soul right now has become a virus which can activate anytime the moment it is destroyed or altered even a little because of the glitch.”(Admin)

“Sorry, but I think you need to give me more explanation than that.”(Saito)

“In short, if God tries to reincarnate you then it’s like an act of altering the virus and if God tries to destroy your soul it will be like an act of deleting. As for transmigrating you, it will be more like moving a virus from a computer to another media.”(Admin)

“I see, now I understand. But, then won’t that world I’ll be transferring to will be destroyed?”(Saito)

“There is no need to worry about that, because your virus only capable to destroy this world.”(Admin)

“I see.”(Saito)

‘Wait, but even though I won’t destroy that world, if there is another God or Goddess who takes care of that world, won’t it still become a problem for that God or Goddess?’

“God has already talked about it to the Goddess to that world and she doesn’t have a problem with it as long as you don’t try to spread destruction and despair in the other world.”(Admin)

‘This thing read my mind again….Well, whatever.’

Since it’s useless to get angry about it. I’ve decided to just completely let it go and try to get more information.

“Can you tell me what kind of world I will be transmigrating to? After all, even though I want to be transmigrated, that doesn’t mean I want to live in a dangerous world with less than 1% survival rate. Also, in the first place do I even get a cheat?”(Saito)

“There is no need to worry. There is actually another problem with the glitch. Even after you transmigrate, there are still some remnants of the glitch. And unlike the glitch, the remnants will disappear by itself with time. But, the remnants are still connected to the glitch in your soul. And after running simulations, it seems the remnants will activate if you are harmed by God. That is why God will transmigrate you to the other world and give you cheat power closest to your imagination. In the first place, that world is not in the jurisdiction of God in this world so it is impossible to interfere with that world as long as the Goddess of that world doesn’t allow it. As for the more detailed information, it is decided to be concealed after considering your preference. That is why I am not provided with the information of the other world.”(Admin)

After Admin explains that, I draw a conclusion that the detailed information is concealed to make sure I won’t get bored of that world. Still, I found out there are some parts which make me worried, so I’ve decided to ask anyway since I think I have the upper hand here.

“I understand. But, while the God of this world cannot harm me, it doesn’t change the fact that I can still be harmed by the Goddess instead. So, who can say for sure that the Goddess won’t try something or use her believer and the people of the other world to kill me?”(Saito)

“As for that, I cannot say for sure because there is no information about that.”(Admin)

“Oh, then how can I trust you? After all, there is a possibility you’re lying to me and decided to conceal some information.”(Saito)

“While I have no proof other than my testimony, I can only say that I don’t lie and I really don’t have the information to answer your question.”(Admin)

“Then, what if I don’t want to be transmigrated since I don’t get enough information?”(Saito)

“Then, this world will be destroyed because as what I’ve said before, right now, God is only buying time for this negotiation. In the first place, God cannot do the transmigration if you don’t want to be transmigrated.”(Admin)

‘I see. Hmmm…. *Sigh* Whatever. In the first place, it’s not like I can do anything else here. In the end, I’ve decided to trust God, huh? How ironic. Here we go, it’s all or nothing’

I thought with resolution. Then Admin suddenly said.

“Understood, then let’s proceed with the procedure.”(Admin)

‘This thing read my mind again. Damn it, at the very least let me say my approval myself!!!!!’

12