Prologue 4
1.1k 5 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“First of all, here is your new body and also status in the other world.”(Admin)

After Admin said that, then a screen like a window in games appear in front of me. In the screen, it shows a full body picture of me.

‘Admin said new body and status, so I guess this is how I will look like in the other world.’

When I look at it more carefully, there are some icons which I don’t understand on the screen. So, I decided to ask Admin.

“Hey, what are these icons I see on this screen?”(Saito)

“Those are icons so you can examine your new body easier. The left one is to show your new body on 1/1 scale and the right one to show your new body without clothes. If you want to rotate or zooming on your body you just need to touch the screen just like in games.”(Admin)

“I see.”(Saito)

After that, I quickly try all of it to examine my new body more carefully. There is no doubt this body really has better features than the current me. This body doesn’t have a bald spot on its’ head, this body is also leaner, has longer feet which makes its’ height around 170cm and while the muscles are not too big this body is a little more ripped. And what’s more, to think God even make “it” bigger. Well, I do imagine it, but I never thought God will do it. But, I’ve decided to ask more about it just to make sure.

“Admin, does this body has some bad features like my body in this world? For example, I easily get sick, and I even had experienced balding.”(Saito)

“Those features don’t exist in your body since God made this body for you completely the same just like your imagination.”(Admin)

I’ve decided to believe what Admin said, since at this point there’s already no point in not believing it. After that, I’ve decided to observe on my status. I ask Admin how to do it.

“So, how do I see my status?”(Saito)

“You can see it by doing the same thing as in your imagination.”(Admin)

“So, does that mean I can make my status appear just by thinking?”(Saito)

“Yes.”(Admin)

“Okay.”(Saito)

After that, I imagine a status screen in my mind. Then, what’s shown on the screen change.

STATUS

Sawada Saito

Age: 24 years old
Gender: Male
Race: Human

Job: Cheater

Level 1

HP:100/100
MP:25/25
STR:15
VIT:10
DEX:8
AGI:7
INT:14
WIS:8
LUC:1

‘Seriously, my luck is only 1?...Oh well, whatever, let’s just continue. So, my Job is a Cheater. Let’s try to see skills and cheats to make sure this Job really has the same effect as what I always imagine.’

I did the same thing as before to make my skills appear on the screen.

Cheat

Skill

Cheat Points(CP):11

Skill Points(SP):10

Cheat

Skill

Create Cheat

LV.EX

Hand to Hand Combat

LV.1

Intuition

LV.1

Cheater’s System

LV.EX

Cooking

LV.1

Mathematics

LV.2

   

Chemistry

LV.1

Spirit Language

LV.3

   

Ancient Language

LV.9

Magic Programming

LV.2

   

Singing

LV.1

Music Instrument

LV.1

When I see the screen, it appears I already have some skills. Then, I’ve decided to ask Admin to make sure.

“Admin, these skills which I already have, could it be skills I already learned from when I’m still alive?”(Saito)

“Yes.”(Admin)

“Then, do I just do the same thing as before to see the detailed explanation for the skill?”(Saito)

“Yes.”(Admin)

“Okay.”(Saito)

After that, just like when I make status and skill appear on the screen, I try to imagine the screen which shows the detailed explanation of the skill I want to see.

Ancient Language

LV.9

Language which is used in the ancient time in ???. In the previous world. This language is needed to use Ancient Magic. In the previous world, this language is Japanese.

‘Well, it turns out just like I thought, but what is this “???”? From the sentence, it should be the world I’m going to, but just to make sure…’

“Yes, it is just like what you thought, the “???” in the skill detail is the world you’re going to be transmigrated into. Right now, the screen show it like that so you don’t know the name of that world yet.”(Admin)

‘It read my mind again. Oh well, it did say the information about the other world is concealed from me. Anyway, I think it’s better to just proceed already since it looks like everything is just like what I wanted. Then next…’

“I think everything is find. So, I guess it’s about time you transmigrate me, but can I ask you to transmigrate me to a peaceful place first? If it’s possible, some place where it is suitable for beginner like in games.”(Saito)

“Yes, God already predicted that, so there is no need for you to worry about that.”(Admin)

 ‘Well, I guess there is nothing else. Then…’

“Okay, I’m ready.”(Saito)

“Then I will begin the transmigration process. Best of luck to you.”(Admin)

After Admin said that, there are bright lights appear from below my feet.

‘This is it. This is the start of my second chance. This time, I will make sure to do what my heart tells me so I won’t regret anything.’

Then, the lights become brighter and I reflexively close my eyes.

11