Chapter 3
958 4 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

‘Finally done.*Sigh*’

After I’ve decided to find the clothes shop, I quickly asked some people for directions. After that, I visited every one of those shops to sell my shirt.

‘Now that I think about it again, it’s really funny considering a shirt I’ve always wore to sleep being appraised as some kind of expensive brand clothes.’

When the shop clerk appraised my shirts, all of them are saying something like how amazing the shirt is or the stitching in the shirt is something they’ve never seen and it’s really complex that they can’t replicate it. They even asked me to introduce them to the one who made it. Because of that, I can’t even sell the shirt at normal clothes shops since they can’t afford it and had to go to ones which usually nobles or rich people visited.

After I’ve finally sold my shirt, I go back again to one of the clothes shop I’ve visited to buy clothes since I want to save some money. And while buying clothes, I had also collected some information. Fortunately, there are magic tools like inventory in this world, but it is really expensive. Then, I also asked whether there are mages who actually can use that kind of magic since there is a magic tool for it after all. And of course, there are. So, with that I can use my inventory in public without reserve.

I’ve even got some CP because all of those things I’ve done are actually quests. Because of that, I came to a conclusion that quests are some tasks which I’ve decided to do. Though, I don’t understand why there are some which are not quests. After I’m done with all of those, I find myself in a dilemma.

‘Now then, should I go find a guild first or an inn?’

I don’t know which one to go first because I want to take care of things as fast and efficient as possible. The problem is, if I go to the guild first and it turns out I can’t register as an adventurer because I don’t have enough money then I’ll be wasting my time. Of course not completely, since then I can ask them the location of an inn. But since there are some cases I read in an isekai novel which the protagonist cannot get a room in an inn because it’s full. That’s why I also want to get a place to sleep as fast as possible.

‘Hrrrmmm….’

I groan a little while thinking how to be as efficient as possible, but still can’t find any good idea. What’s more, with how people have been staring at me since before is not helping at all. Then, suddenly, I remember about my skill [Cheater’s System] and managed to come up with something which might work.

‘Wait, maybe…’

Then, I try my idea. A screen appears in front of me and it showed something like a save and load screen with three slots just like what I want.

‘It worked. Alright, let’s try Save.’

I imagine making a save in one of the slot. Then, that slot shows some writing like showing my level, time, money, etc.

‘Now, let’s try moving a few steps from this spot.’

After moving a few steps, I imagine I want to load. Then, my view changed and when I see where I stand it is exactly at the same spot just like when I saved.

‘It worked. Alright, if it’s like this, then it’s decided. Let’s go to the guild first.’

Then, a screen suddenly appears in front of me. Sure enough, it is a new quest.

NEW QUEST!!!

Find the guild.

Reward: 1 CP

And with that, I begin asking people around me to tell me the location of the guild.

13