Chapter 4
929 7 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

QUEST COMPLETE!!!

Find the guild.

Reward: 1 CP

 

NEW QUEST!!!

Register yourself as an adventurer

Reward: 5 CP

I’ve finally reached the guild and already got a new quest.

‘So, this is the guild.’

Right in front of me, there is a big building which has a big drawing symbol of sword on top of a shield right on top of the door. While looking at the building, I also see some people who wear armors and have weapons come out and go inside into the building. That much is normal, after all, they are definitely an adventurer. But, there is a problem.

‘Why the hell does that woman wearing such skimpy and revealing clothes?’

The woman I see is definitely a mage after all, I see she has something which looks like a staff and on top of that staff there is some kind of crystal. And of course, I’m glad that a woman mage in this world actually wearing such revealing clothes. After all, I too am a normal man. But, the problem is not the revealing clothes, but the person wearing it. The woman I see is actually quite fat and has a big protruding belly. And even her face…. I can only say she looks like a mob character which has a face similar to a pig. Because I am too amazed at such spectacle, I didn’t realize that I have been staring at her. Then, it happened.

‘SHE WINKS!!!! DID SHE JUST F***IN’ WINK AT ME!!!? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THAT WOMAN? IS SHE JUST SHAMELESS OR DOES SHE JUST HAVE STEEL LIKE CONFIDENCE?’

I don’t even know what I’m saying because of the ridiculous things that happen right in front of me right now. Just because of that, I feel like I wanna puke.

‘To think there will come a day I feel gross because of other things besides flirting couple.’

Then, when I see that woman again, I see that she’s walking towards me.

‘OH SHIT!!! I’VE GOTTA SCRAM.’

Since I’ve got a bad feeling, I’ve decided to quickly run away and go inside the guild as fast as I can.

‘Alright, let’s do this quickly and run away from here then search for an inn.’

While searching for the counter, I realized people are staring at me again. But, since it will be too dangerous if I experience that again, I try to ignore them and continue searching for the counter.

‘I guess black hair is really rare? Now that I think about it, I haven’t seen anyone else with black hair. Oh well, at the very least it looks like having black hair doesn’t mean bad things. After all if that’s the case, some people would’ve already making trouble for me. Now then, let’s see….’

I found a place where many adventurers are standing in a row, so I head to that direction and there is a big desk with some girls behind it. Then I see something amazing. But, this time the amazing is the good kind of amazing. Behind the counter I see a beautiful woman with blonde hair and blue eyes. What’s more she also has big breasts yet her body shape is still perfect and quite sexy.

‘Wow, if it’s in the previous world she’s definitely either a model or an idol.’

Then, when I look more carefully, I see she has long ears.

‘So, she’s an elf huh? Well, in the legend elves always said to be beautiful. Still, I never thought they’ll be this beautiful. Wait, this is not the time to think about this.’

I remembered what I came here to do again and get back on track. When I try to look around, it turns out that most of the adventurers are queuing in front of other girls instead of the elf girl.

‘Weird, how come there is no one queuing in front of the elf girl?’

It’s too weird because when I see other girl staffs, they are either ugly or too normal looking.

‘Could it be...? No, it’s too soon to think about that. There’re other possibilities after all. Like, that elf girl might’ve done a really big mistake or maybe she’s related with some bad things. Hmm..., then should I just queue to other staffs just to be safe? But…’

While thinking about this, I see the elf girl has a gloomy expression. Then, I’ve decided.

“*sigh*”(Saito)

‘Somehow she looks too pitiful…. I’ll just go to her, in the first place, it’s a pain to get in a queue since I want to finish troublesome things like this fast. Yep, that’s all there is to it. It’s not like it’s because I think I might have a chance to be acquainted with her and if I’m lucky she might become my girlfriend or anything like that. After all, I’m not that lucky…. Wait, in the first place, why am I thinking this kind of thing? Aagh, forget it. Let’s just go. It’s YOLO time.’

Then, I go to the front of the elf girl.

13