Chapter 7
830 3 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Um…”(Saito)

“Ah!! Y-yes?”(Elf Girl)

The elf girl answered.

“Can you help me fill the form since I can’t read or write?”(Saito)

“I-I understand.”(Elf Girl)

The elf girl answered while looking a little reluctant. Then the elf girl fills the form while asking me some questions. Since I try to keep my profile as original as my previous life as possible, the elf girl surprised when I told her my age. Well, though that is normal, after all when compared to people around here, I realized I’m actually quite short, combine that with the hairless face of an Asian, this is what you get. Then, after she’s done filling the form, the elf girl puts some kind of crystal ball and two metal plates right next to it on the table.

‘Oh, looks like it is checking time again. But if she placed those plates right beside it, there should be something happen to the plates.’

“Then, please place your hand on the crystal ball.”(Elf Girl)

The elf girl told me. I placed my hand on the crystal ball. Just like the usual, the crystal ball shines, but this time, the metal plates also shine.

“Alright, it is done. Here is your license. Congratulations on becoming an adventurer.”(Elf Girl)

QUEST COMPLETE!!!

Register yourself as an adventurer

Reward: 5 CP

 

NEW QUEST!!!

Find a place to spend the night.

Reward: 5 CP

‘And with that, quest done.’

I thought while feeling happy since I got more CP.

‘Um.., Saito-san?’(Elf Girl)

The elf girl called me. Because of that, I‘ve just realized I was too immersed looking at the notification.

“Eh!? Ah, sorry about that. I’m just thinking about something just now.”(Saito)

I said while taking the plate she gave me.

“O-okay. Anyway, Saito-san, please keep in mind that if you fail a quest or don’t take a quest for a prolonged period time for too many times or cause troubles, your rank will drop, worse you may even be kicked out of the guild.”(Elf Girl)

“Okay. I understand.”(Saito)

Since the registration is finally done, I’ve decided to ask the elf girl to recommend me a good inn around here.

“Um…, I’m sorry, I don’t know much about a good inn, but I know someone who owns an inn, so if you tell them that I’m the one who told you, you can get a discount and the price should be cheaper than any other inns.”(Elf Girl)

“Really!? Then please tell me.”(Saito)

I said quickly. Since the elf girl had stated that, I’ve instantly decided to just forget about having good commodities and satisfied enough as long as the place is clean, have a bed, and safe.

 “W-well…, it’s just that…”(Elf Girl)

‘Hmm? She looks really reluctant to tell me.’

Considering just now she said the inn’s owner is someone she knows, the inn’s owner should at least be her acquaintance, so it is definitely not possible for her to be hesitant because the inn is really bad.

‘Then that just leaves one possibility.’

“Um…, if me staying at that inn will cause trouble for you and your friend, it is fine to not tell me you know.”(Saito)

“Th-That’s not it!!! There’s no way me or my friend will be troubled about that. I-In fact, actually, it might be you who are troubled because you have to stay there.”(Elf Girl)”

‘What?’

I become a little confused because what the elf girl is saying isn’t making any sense.

‘If this keeps going, it will be a pain in the ass and take too long, let’s try to be a little pushy so I can quickly get things done here.’

“I don’t think I will be troubled though, in fact, I’m fine with any inn as long as the place is clean, have a bed, and safe.”(Saito)

“I-I understand. But, if you really don’t like it, then please, just blame me, since I am the only one at fault for recommending it to you!!!”(Elf Girl)

The elf girl said while bowing her head.                                                                                

“O-okay.”(Saito)

Since I don’t really understand why she’s apologizing and I also have a feeling it will be too troublesome if I said anything else, I’ve decided to just agree with her. Then, the elf girl tell me the location of the inn.

“Alright, got it. Uuum, now that I think about it, I still don’t know your name.”(Saito)

“Ah, yes. My name is Lunalitte. Lunalitte Greenwood.”(Lunalitte)

‘Oh.’

I’m surprised because the elf girl has a surname. In every light novel, someone who has a surname is usually a noble. And what is more important.

‘Greenwood, huh.’

Greenwood, it is a famous surname which usually appears in every stories which are related to elves. And when someone has this surname, usually, this means that person is a royalty. Of course, this is also just my speculations. But, I don’t want to take any risk. Then, I offer my hand for a handshake with her.

“Nice to meet you, Greenwood-san.”(Saito)

“Y-yes!! It is nice to meet you” (Lunalitte)

She said while holding my hand with both of her hands.

“Well, I’ll be going then. See you later, Greenwood-san. Also, thank you for your help.”(Saito)

“Ah! Yes, see you later.”(Lunalitte)

And with that, I leave the guild and head to the inn.

13