Chapter 17
611 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Mmmmnnnnn…, that was a good sleep.”(Saito)

I said in front of the window while stretching my body.

‘Yesterday was crazy.’

I remembered about my fight with that monster yesterday. Then I remembered something from that fight, so I open my skills menu.

Skill

Skill Points(SP):4

Hand to Hand Combat

LV.1

Intuition

LV.1

Cooking

LV.1

Mathematics

LV.2

Chemistry

LV.1

Spirit Language

LV.3

Ancient Language

LV.9

Dergan Language

LV.5

Healing Magic

LV.1

Magic Programming

LV.2

Singing

LV.1

Music Instrument

LV.1

Fire Magic

LV.1

‘I ended up with fire magic now.’

I grumbled on my mind. That is because it doesn’t go as planned since in the first place I wanted to learn water magic first.

‘Oh well, it’s not like I don’t have the SP. I guess I will just learn it right now’

In the end, I’ve decided to learn water magic since after thinking about it a little I can actually gain easy money from it.

‘Well, with this I only have 3 SP, but at least it should be alright. Hm…, wait.’

“AAHHH! DAMN IT!!!”(Saito)

I shouted because I forgot about something important.

‘Why the hell didn’t I save first!?’

Yes, I forgot to save first, that way I can just learn water magic later instead of learning it now without even knowing whether I will need it or not in near future. But, since it has been done, I cannot do anything about it.

‘Mm? Wait, now that I think about it…’

“THAT’S RIGHT!!!”(Saito)

I shouted because I just remembered I also forgot about another thing, that is to test whether I can use save and load while on battle. Because of this, I got into orz position on the ground.

‘What’s with this? I mean, this is another world and yet here I am still being forgetful just like in the previous world. *sniff*’

“In the first place, it’s weird how I got too excited in that battle yesterday.”(Saito)

I said. I know that the reason I forgot to do it because at that time the only thing I can think of is to defeat the monster and survive. But, that is why it is weird. Because the monster ambushed me, at that time I still feel a little panic even though my cheat should’ve made me immune to such things. So, I check my cheat again.

Cheater’s System

LV.EX

 

Grants user the same system just like in games. The user will be in a peaceful state of mind. Allows the user to learn and grow without limit.

After I read every sentence very carefully and think about it and make some connections with yesterday’s battle for a while, I finally come to a conclusion.

‘Hmmm…, maybe what it means by a peaceful state of mind is a state of mind like when I’m playing games.’

This is the conclusion I came up with. When remembering yesterday’s battle, I did panic a little, but I could easily kill it without hesitation even though that is my first battle. When I think about it again, I also have no problem touching the corpse.

‘*Sigh*…, seriously, why does it have to be so misleading?’

I complained in my mind. But since there is nothing I can do about it, I’ve decided to just ignore it and try the water magic I’ve learned just now. I stretch my right hand and have the palm on the upper side.

“Water.”(Saito)

A magic circle appears on my palm and a small amount of water is formed and float on top of my palm.

‘It worked’

Seeing the water on my palm, I happen to think of one thing and decided to try it. I tried to focus my mana on the water and imagine the water boils. After a few minute of trying, I can finally feel the water is starting to get warm.

“Alright!!”(Saito)

But right after I said that, the water is losing heat in an instant and the water splashed on my hand.

‘Agghh, damn it.’

I failed. But even though I failed, I’ve got some clues about using magic. And one of those is the reason why I failed. Since I got too excited when the water is getting warm, I actually lost my concentration for a moment.

‘I guess magic really does need a clear imagination for control after all. Oh well, for now, this should be enough. Now, time for the main show.’

I open my cheats menu.

Cheat

Cheat Points(CP):36

Create Cheat

LV.EX

Cheater’s System

LV.EX

Origin

LV.EX

‘So, I have 36 CP. This should be enough.’

Libra-All Knowing Eyes

LV.EX

 

Shows all information of the targets in the most efficient way.

Needed CP:35

The skill Libra, when I created this cheat skill, it has the same purpose just like appraisal.

‘Hmmm, it’s a pity if I just learn it like this. Let’s try it.’

I try to think of a more detailed explanations for the skill just like before to decrease its’ costs.

Libra-All Knowing Eyes

LV.EX

 

Shows all information of the targets in the most efficient way. This skill itself is the representation of the zodiac Libra. It is said Libra is the scaled used by Astraea, Lady Justice to judge good and evil. Thus, Libra has the closest connection to the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil.

Needed CP:31

‘I guess I’ll just go with this.’

Since I can’t think of anything more, I’ve decided to just be satisfied with this.

“Well, guess that is everything.”(Saito)

And with that, I’ve done everything I can for now, so I put on my equipment and go down to eat breakfast.

Skill

Skill Points(SP):3

Hand to Hand Combat

LV.1

Intuition

LV.1

Cooking

LV.1

Mathematics

LV.2

Chemistry

LV.1

Spirit Language

LV.3

Ancient Language

LV.9

Dergan Language

LV.5

Healing Magic

LV.1

Magic Programming

LV.2

Singing

LV.1

Music Instrument

LV.1

Fire Magic

LV.1

Water Magic

LV.1

 

STATUS

Sawada Saito

Age: 24 years old
Gender: Male
Race: Human

Job: Cheater

Level 1

HP:100/100
MP:25/25
STR:15
VIT:10
DEX:8
AGI:7
INT:14
WIS:8
LUC:1

 

Cheat

Cheat Points(CP):5

Create Cheat

LV.EX

Cheater’s System

LV.EX

Origin

LV.EX

Libra-All Knowing Eyes

LV.EX

 

9