Chapter 29
474 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

STATUS

Sawada Saito

Age: 24 years old
Gender: Male
Race: Human

Job: Cheater

Level 1

HP:100/100
MP:25/25
STR:15
VIT:10
DEX:8
AGI:7
INT:14
WIS:8
LUC:1

Skill

Skill Points(SP):3

Hand to Hand Combat

LV.1

Intuition

LV.1

Cooking

LV.1

Mathematics

LV.2

Chemistry

LV.1

Spirit Language

LV.3

Ancient Language

LV.9

Dergan Language

LV.5

Healing Magic

LV.1

Magic Programming

LV.2

Singing

LV.1

Music Instrument

LV.1

Fire Magic

LV.1

Water Magic

LV.1

Cheat

Cheat Points(CP):39

Create Cheat

LV.EX

Cheater’s System

LV.EX

Origin

LV.EX

Libra-All Knowing Eyes

LV.EX

‘That’s quite a lot of CP.’

I got a little surprised from seeing my allotted CP. Right now, I am reviewing my status right after I woke up. After all, the amounts of cheats I have right now still haven’t met the requirements I set to make sure I can deal with any kinds of situations.

‘Hmm, I wonder what kind of cheats I should make next.’

I pondered while making a pose almost similar to the famous pose of the thinker. Just like before, what actually makes me troubles is not really the kind of cheat I should make since I already imagine many kinds of useful cheats. Instead, what makes me troubled is which among the cheats I have imagined is the most useful for me to learn to deal with my current situations. After pondering for a while, I’ve finally decided on a cheat which I have always wanted to have based on a really popular anime character.

‘I should also think of a good detail for the cheat as well so the cost will be decreased as much as possible.’

After that, I begin to think again. Even though, I already have an idea for what kind of cheat I want to make, in the end, it is nothing more but something like a rough draft of it, for example what the cheat can do. When I made the previous cheat, I managed to decrease the cost so much just by making a background story for the cheat. That is why, I came to a conclusion that the more detailed the information I come up with for the cheat, the more it will decrease the cost.

“Alright.”(Saito)

I said to myself after I managed to think of some things after thinking for a while. After that, I begin to imagine the cheat I want to make.

Complete Tracing

LV.EX

User will be able to create a complete object with this skill. The creation of this skill is based on the tracing magic which E**** *****u always used. But, unlike the tracing magic which E**** *****u used, if the object created by this skill is a copy of the original object, then the copy created by this skill will not be inferior compared to the original. Because this skill will allow its’ user to gather complete information of the original by any kind of methods even if it is just by mere sights alone. This skill will also allow its’ user to gain the skills which are stored in the gathered information, although the possibility for the user to masters the skills still depends on user’s learning capabilities and potentials. Also, unlike tracing, the existences of every objects created by this skill are always stable and will not fade away. Thus, the objects can be treated as real objects. This skill also has the capability to make objects which are made by materials which do not exist in the world. Of course, with this skill, the user can also make completely original objects.

Needed CP:250

“Bffffttttttt!!!!????”(Saito)

I made a weird sound from feeling surprised by the cost of the skill.

‘Looks like I just made a new personal record, though I guess the fact that I can even make this cheat is already more than good enough.’

I thought when I look at the information of the cheat. In the end, no matter how anyone read it, this cheat is something which doesn’t make any sense and too abstract.

‘Well, it’s not like I can come up with a good background information for this cheat since this cheat denies common sense completely.’

 I thought since after I think about it again, this cheat literally almost makes one a God. As for the reason why I only said almost, it is because this cheat still cannot make a complete living being, although this cheat should be able to make any kind of creatures’ body which also known as corpses since corpses can still be considered as an object after all.

“*Sigh*, ….anyway, it’s no use to think too much about this cheat, so let’s just forget about this cheat for now and think of other useful cheats which suit my current situations.”(Saito)

After that, I begin thinking again to decide what kind of cheat I should try to make next. After thinking for a while again, I’ve finally come up with something.

“Alright then, how about this one?”(Saito)

First Knowledge

LV.EX

User will be able to learn any skills instantly by any kind of methods, although the mastery of the skills still depend on user’s potentials and how the users’ gained the information of the skills. This skill also has connections to Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil since it is said that the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil won’t just merely grant the creature which eats the fruit knowledge but also the capability to learn and create new knowledge.  Adam who is the first human managed to gain this power after he eat a fruit from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil and has grant this power to his descendants which are every humans without knowing anything. We humans have managed to turn this power into our primary weapon for our survival and increase our capabilities even thought this power keeps deteriorating by each generation. Thus, this skill is actually the root of humanity’s learning capability.

Needed CP:45

“*Sigh*.”(Saito)

In the end, after spending my time to come up with this cheat, I still cannot learn it immediately since I am still a little short on CP.

‘It’s not like I cannot learn it today. But still…’

“*Sigh*.”(Saito)

I concluded in my mind from how much I managed to gain CP just in two days. But, it still makes me feel disappointed.

‘Well, there is no point in getting depressed about it. Let’s just try to think positive instead.’

I thought to cheer myself up. After all, when I think about it again, at least I can learn this skill before the end of today and all I have to do is finish some easy quests which the system usually provides me with.

“Now then, next is this.”(Saito)

I close my cheat menu since there is nothing more to do about it so I can focus on my skill menu to review it just to be safe, but as expected, after I see the contents of my skill menu the only thing I get is only another disappointment.

“I guess it will be a miracle if there is any change. But still, is everything I do yesterday really have no effect on the skills at all?”(Saito)

I begin to get a little frustrated since for these past two days I’ve been using my magic as much as possible for practice, but all of my magic skills’ levels are still the same. I am especially frustrated at healing magic since I almost used it for a whole day for the last two days.

‘I really need to learn that cheat.’

I grumbled in my minds, and then suddenly there are knocking sounds coming out from my door, so I walk to the door and open it. Then I find Anne in front of me.

“Oh! Good morning Saito.”(Anne)

“Good morning Anne.”(Saito)

I returned Anne’s greetings after she was greeting me with a great smile.

 “Is something the matter?”(Saito)

“Oh, it’s nothing. It’s just that I actually wanted to wake you up.”(Anne)

“I see.”(Saito)

 “Uumm… A-Am I bothering you by doing something like this? I-if that is the case, then I’m sorry.”(Anne)

Anne asked me while smiling although it is obviously just a fake smile since she asked me with a tone as if she had done something bad. There are even tears on the corners of her eyes. It is as if she will start crying at any moment. I begin to get panicked from that and quickly said anything which comes to mind to cheer her up.

“No, no, that’s not the case at all. In fact, it should be me who apologize for always troubling you with this every morning.”(Saito)

“I-is that so? S-so you are not bothered at all?”(Anne)

“Of course not.”(Saito)

“I see.”(Anne)

Anne said with a relieved expression. From seeing that, I am also feeling relieved as well.

“Ah, I should get back to work now. Also, I’m sorry about earlier. See you later Saito.”(Anne)

“Yeah, don’t worry about it. See you later Anne.”(Saito)

Anne then goes back down to the first floor. After Anne left, I begin to get ready before I go down to eat my breakfast.

6