Arc 3 Afterword and Extras
188 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So we have reached the end of Arc 3. It's been a while and a number of chapters and I would like to thank all the readers who reached this point of the story.

Rather than discuss the story and how it came into existence as I did with the previous afterwords, this time I'd like to hear everyone's opinion so far. One thing though, the frustrating part which has yet to be explained will be explored more around the 4th Arc. So, yeah, please hang on.

Anyway, back to the topic, just like any other Author out there, I'd like to receive feedbacks if possible. Ratings are... well, appreciated but frankly, they are mostly just numbers. Though I'm glad to see that this rough draft is getting some good scores, feedback is the most essential.

I know some are not proactive in giving feedbacks and reviews. I understand that and have been at that point as a reader before. Therefore, I will not force anyone to leave one. There won't be any bearings. There won't be any consequences whether you leave one or not. There is no limit. Feel free to leave one if you feel like it.

So how can you leave feedback? For preference, for the sake of anonymity or privacy, I'll leave options below. Of course, you can still leave a review here in ScribbleHub. But if you feel like rating the story is still early, you can do leave feedback through the other options available.

 

Google Form: (Titled as 'Re-write Survey' but it still works for the original goal)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qb2rubnFSltxFS09usUIvp5wMoR8EF6EnT7Yr7mYRTg

 

Email:

[email protected]

 

Other than those, there's leaving a page post in my profile or send me a private message:

https://www.scribblehub.com/profile/5781/

Or just leave a comment below!

 

Last note is that Arc 4 will start next week (July 13 - 14) at 2 chapters/week.

 

If you have any other suggestions, please feel free to message or leave a comment below. Happy weekends!

3