Uwu-Deku
56 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Main-Deku, although enjoying dating Uwu-Deku, was slightly concerned for his health. The spasms of uwus seem to be getting longer and more frequent. Main-Deku presumed that he was just too beautiful to be around uwu-Deku. 

"Uwu-Deku, I am sorry but I can't continue dating you. I am clearly too beautiful and I don't want you to die from an overdose of uwus." Main-Deku said. He had really enjoyed his time dating uwu-Deku, probably becuase he didn't die within 24 hours. 

"Main-Deku noooooouwuoooo! Youwu cant uwu this tuwu muwu!" Uwu-Deku uwued. "Yuwu are the best Dekuwu!" Main-Deku agreed that he was the best Deku, so realised that Uwu-Deku was actually very intelligent. He decided that the uwu spasms would be fine becuase of Uwu-Dekus extreme intelligence. 

"Lol jk" Main-Deku announced, hugging Uwu-deku in an uwuable way. Uwu-Deku also broke down into his 3rd uwu spasm of the day. 

"Hello Main-Deku!" Slough-Deku announced, "lets date again!" Main-Deku couldn't actually hear this as Uwu-Deku was screaming into his ear. Slough-Deku turned around and ran directly into British-deku. 

"British-Deku! I am technically part of you! Lets date plz!"

"Hello, I am British-Deku, and slough is indeed in Great Britain. Slave-Deku your dumped" British-Deku announced. 

"Why am i still here?" Slave-Deku whispered. 

"Hello, i am British-Deku, and i like generic British comedy. My name is actually dixie normus" 

"Oh wow British-Deku! Your so funny and original! Wow. I am so shocked at the amount of comedy that just came out of your mouth!" Slough-Deku laughed.

Meanwhile, Main-Deku was inspecting Uwu-Dekus long, green hair and long, green wrists. Uwu-Deku, having calmed down from his latest spasm, was still recovering his breath. "Uwu-Deku, i love you" Main-Deku said. Unfortunately, this provoked another Uwu convulsion. Uwu-Deku was very unprepared for this, so died from a lack of oxygen. 

"Oh dear" Main-Deku said, as Uwu-Deku slumped onto the floor. 

"Oh dear" said slave-Deku, opening the door and running away, never to return. 

"Oh dear" said new-teacher-Deku, losing two students in about 10 seconds. 

Main-Deku couldn't deal with these new types of Deku. They were all so unpredictable. He had to go back to basics. Maybe table-Deku was still available?

2