Shy-Deku
35 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Main-Deku realised that he still hadn't spoken to Shy-Deku, even though they were in the same class for the last 6 months. Main-Deku decided that this was a great time to approach him. 

"Hey, Shy-Deku! Your hair is looking rather long and green today!" Main-Deku said

Shy-Deku blushed then curled up into a ball in the corner of the room. Main-Deku, falling for his temptations, picked him up and dropkicked him across the room. Although unprovoked, Main-Deku found this rather amusing. 

"ummm, M--mmmain-Dekuu. P-p-please d-d-dont dddo that a-again" Shy-Deku shyed. Then Main-Deku realised how cute Shy-Deku was! He had longer and greener hair than anyone else! And, he was too shy to resist. Perfect!

"Main-Deku, what do you think you are doing with Shy-Deku?" Lust-Deku asked, "Didn't you know that we are dating? Isn't this right, Shy-Deku?" Shy-Deku stared at lust-Deku, looking frightened and shy. 

"ummmmm, ii-i don't k-know?" Shy-Deku tried. After a glare from Lust-Deku, Shy-Deku collapsed unconscious to the ground. 

"Oh dear, it looks like his body has shut down from being shy. Guess I will take him home lol" Lust-Deku loled. Main-Deku, not amused that this lustful being was running away with the cutest Deku, chased after him. 

It was a long chase. Main-Deku had the clear advantage as he wasn't carrying a Deku. "I will not let you escape with Shy-Deku!" Main-Deku yelled. They charged through alleyways, they vaulted over walls, they swam through lakes. Although, Lust-Deku somehow always kept 10 meters in front of Main-Deku. Main-Deku wondered how he did this, and why he decided to swim through a lake. 

Eventually, Main-Deku cornered Lust-Deku with a tree. "YOU WILL NEVER HAVE SHY-DEKU!!" Lust-Deku shouted, "HE IS MINE!!". The Tree, which turned out to be Tree-Deku, was rather annoyed at this sudden outburst. He was just having a quiet conversation with Table-Deku when he was rudely interrupted. To spite Lust-Deku, Tree-Deku picked up Shy-Deku with one of his branches and threw him into the lake. 

Becuase Shy-Deku was so shy, he floated on top of the water and, still unconscious, was propelled away from Main-Deku. Main-Deku, fascinated at Shy-Dekus powers, decided to use his own powers of the plot! In a blink of an eye, Main-Deku had Shy-Deku in his arms and was back at his bin. 

Shy-Deku, now awakening from being unconscious, was shocked to find himself in Main-Dekus arms. The last sound Shy-Deku ever heard was a faint uwuing of Main-Deku, before Shy-Deku had a brick smashed over his head. 

"LUST-DEKU, WHY DID YOU JUST KILL SHY-DEKU?" Main-Deku yelled, forgetting to turn off caps-lock. Lust-Deku just stared at him and then Main-Deku realised, he was in trouble. 

3