Broccoli-deku
36 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

New-Teacher-Deku-Sensei-Senpai was very disheartened that his lover had left him for a vegetable. As New-Teacher-Deku-Sensei-Senpai was a very chill dude, he accepted his partners sexual orientation and moved on with his life. 

Main-Deku, on the other hand, was completely in love with this broccoli that was in front of him. It had long, green hair(?) and a long, green stem. It was a beautiful being(?). Main-Deku didn't eat/drink his broccoli soup as he was infatuated by Broccoli-Deku. Surely making soup out of beautiful Dekus like this is illegal?

Main-Deku than sat through the maths class, no longer staring into New-Teacher-Deku-Sensei-Senpais eyes. He was very happy with his new deku. The only problem was preserving Broccoli-Deku. Did he mold? Did he even speak?

"Hey Broccoli-Deku, speak plz" Main-Deku said

"Uwu" Broccoli-Deku squeaked. Main-Deku was shocked at the cuteness of this noise, so had to sprint back to his bin to full-fill his desires. He then a very good evening with Broccoli-Deku. Broccoli-Deku was acctually a very funny person. His sense of humour was impeccable. 

The next day at school, Main-Deku had quite a lot on his consciousness. He had dumped New-Teacher-Deku-Sensei-Senapai and continued going to his classes. Was this good for either of their mental healths? Did Main-Deku actually care? Did you care? No, literally nobody cares. 

British-Deku was then supplied for his epic comedy. "Hello, my name is British-Deku and i am here to supply generic British-Deku comedy." British-Deku, realising when he was unwanted, went into a frenzy and threw not-Deku out of the window. Not-Deku died but nobody cares, because he was not actually a deku. 

Then British-Deku ate Broccoil-Deku because this chapter is garbage and needs to end quickly. Then Main-Deku decided that he would now date transgender-Deku becuase why the heck not. 

Was this chapter a bit bad?
  • Yes Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was ok Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Please bring back Broccoli-Deku next chapter Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 0 · This poll was closed on Jul 12, 2020 08:11 PM.
2