Transgender-Deku, Not-Deku and Broccoli-Deku?
82 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hey Transgender-Deku, do you want to..." Main-Deku stopped mid-sentence. Transgender-Deku is a female. And he was gay. And Main-Deku was not female. Main-Deku had made a terrible mistake. 

"I AM SORRY TRANSGENDER-DEKU, I DONT WANT TO DATE YOU LOL" Main-Deku said. Transgender-Deku looked quite hurt, so went out to find another Deku. Once again, he had no luck and once again, when he was about to leave, he found a man with brown hair. 

"Hello," This ordinary-looking guy said, "I am an ordinary guy and..."

"NOT-DEKU!!" Transgender-Deku uwued. Not-Deku, who was technically a different Not-Deku but was equally Not-Deku, was rather confused.

"Actually, my name is..." He began

"NOT-DEKU!!!" Transgender-Deku repeated, with slightly more exclamation marks. Transgender-Deku and Not-Deku then began to date. 

Meanwhile, the other Dekus were sitting in a maths class when a squeaking sound came from British-Deku. 

"Hello, i am British-Deku, and i fully deny that i made that squeaking sound" He announced. 

"I believe him," Slough-Deku said. British-Deku smiled at Slough-Deku before starting to sing the national anthem to him, as a sign of affection(?). Unfortunately, the squeaking continued and British-Deku continued to deny it and continued singing. New-Teacher-Deku-Sensei-NoLongerSenpai was about to get annoyed when Main-Deku recognised the voice. 

"Broccoli-Deku, is that you?" He asked into British-Dekus stomach. A kind of muffled uwuing came from British-Dekus stomach. 

"OMG WE HAVE TO GET YOU OUT OF THERE!" Main-Deku yelled, starting to reach his hand down British-Dekus throat. Then, Not-Deku dramatically burst through the door. 

"I AM A DOCTOR!!!" He yelled, seeming getting very excited about not being a deku. He then whipped out several surgical devices and drugged British-Deku with haste. New-Teacher-Deku-Sensei-NoLongerSenpai was struggling to continue the maths class with British-Deku was singing the national anthem while slowly falling unconscious. 

Not-Deku then surgically removed Broccoli-Deku from British-Dekus stomach, now slightly disgested. British-Deku was still unconscious, but somehow on the second verse of the national anthem. 

"BROCCOLI-DEKU, YOUR STILL CUTE UWU" Main-Deku uwued. "Even if you have slightly slimy long, green hair."

"Sorry Main-deku, but im partially digested. I will probably die now. Bleh." Broccoli-Deku blehed. Main-Deku looked in vain towards Not-Deku, who shrugged his shoulders in confusion. 

"NOOOOOO" Main-Deku screamed. Main-Deku collapsed to the floor at the dramatic ending on the British National Anthem. British-Deku then decided to wake up. 

"Wow British-Deku, that was such good rendition of the British National Anthem. I really enjoyed the instrumental break in the middle." Slough-Deku uwued. British-Deku still had his stomach cut open from the operation but Slough-Deku, with his backstreet knowledge of Surgical procedures, fixed him up easily. 

Then, a Deku walked in. He looked a bit like Deku-Fan, but at the same time, don't all the Dekus look the same. 

"Hello" Said the person who was presumably Deku-fan. "I have set out on a new life path since the death of fan-Deku. I am now New-Life-Path-Deku!"

"OMG OMG OMG OMG NEW-LIFE-PATH-DEKU PLEASE DATE ME!!!" Main-Deku uwued, foreshadowing the next chapter. 

2