Joker-Deku
52 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

t was a normal day for Main-Deku. He was just walking around doing normal kind of things. There was this new hygiene product that he had been using. It was great! Not only did it make his hands clean, but it was laced with Smylex too! That meant that whenever he used it, he got a huge smile across his face. Strange, but Main-Deku enjoyed it. 

Joker-Deku, on the other hand, was not impressed. His new hygiene product laced with Smylex was supposed to cause victims to die laughing with his smile. Joker-Deku blamed plot armour. He had given it to Main-Deku to use him as a test subject. 

"Hey Main-Deku! Wanna try my new not dodgy hygiene product!" Joker-Deku said

"Sure! It looks really good." Main-Deku said. "Also why do you have face paint on?"

Joker-Deku, thinking back to this moment, regretted trying to kill Main-deku. Just look at his hair! It was so long and green! And when he used his hygiene product, Main-Dekus smile was unbelievably beautiful! The Joker gave up his evil plan and decided to try and date Main-Deku instead. 

"Hey Main-deku" Joker-Deku said "Do you want some more complementary hygiene products!"

"Of course Joker-Deku! I really like the smile that it gives me!" Main-Deku said. Joker-Deku thought that this was his chance. 

"And err... Main-Deku... DO YOU WANT TO DATE ME PLEASEEE I LIKE YOU SO MUCH OMGOMOGMOMG" Joker-Deku uwued. Main-Deku was slightly taken aback by this, but accepted with haste. 

The next day, Main-Deku walked into school with Joker-Deku, uwuing at each other. new-teacher-deku-sensei-nolongsenpai-OnlyTeachesMathsLol was teaching a maths class. He was slightly off-put by Joker-Dekus face paint but it was ok. Joker-Deku had long, green hair like the rest of his students so it was fine. Although, Not-Deku was wearing a green wig, becuase he had brown hair. 

Not-Deku was slightly surprised when he saw Joker-Deku walk in, so he excused himself. A few seconds later, batman-Deku walked into the room. 

"Oh no" Joker-Deku said flatly "Not-Deku was actually Batman-Deku. This is so sad" 

"Yes, you have discovered my true identity. My name was Bruce Wayne, not not-Deku."

"YOUR NAME WASN'T NOT-DEKU????" Transgender-Deku yelled. Batman-Deku, ignoring Transgender-Deku, then went into an epic fight with Joker-Deku. Neither of them seemed very enthusiastic about it and halfway through, they gave up, made friends and started dating. 

Main-Deku and transgender-Deku nodded to each other, both knowing what the other Deku was thinking. Transgender-Deku stabbed Batman-Deku in the back (quite literally) while Main-Deku uwued Joker-Deku to death. 

With two dead bodies in the room, new-teacher-deku-sensei-nolongsenpai-OnlyTeachesMathsLol decided it was a good time to end the lesson. But the main problem was... MAIN-DEKU STILL DIDN'T HAVE ANYONE TO DATE!!

2