Class-1A-Deku
39 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Main-deku was discussing with Transgender-Deku about not having anyone to date. They were in a maths lesson, a few weeks after the deaths of Joker-Deku and Not-Deku.

"Transgender-Deku, i do not have anyone to date. I am sad" Said Main-Deku. Main-Deku looked wistfully towards Table-Deku and British-Deku.

"I too don't have anyone to date, and i too am sad" Said transgender-Deku. Everyone in the class was gay so transgender-Deku couldn't find anyone to date. 

Main-Deku and Transgender-Deku sat miserably looking at each other when, as if on queue, 20 dekus walked into the classroom.

"WHERE AM I" Said Deku, who looked a bit like Bakugo. He was left caps lock on like bakugo. 

"Why is there a tree in the classroom" Said Deku, who looked a bit like Ochaco. 

"Why does everyone have superior long, green hair than me" Said Deku, who looked a bit like Todoroki. 

Then Main-Deku realised. These were all the people from class 1A! Main-Deku was shocked to find all of his old classmates, but with long, green hair. Main-Deku was also looking for a certain deku in the crowd. 

"FOUND YOU" Main-Deku yelled, dragging out Deku-Deku from where he was hiding. "Do you want to date me Deku-Deku?"

"Sorry, but Deku-Deku is already taken" Said Ochaco-Deku. Main-Deku was a bit disappointed that Deku-Deku had already been taken. All hope was lost. Then, as if on queue, Main-Deku was approached by shoji-Deku. 

"I will date you Deku" He said with one of his mouth arms. Unfortunately, Shoji was so forgettable that Main-Deku forgot he was there, along with Sero-Deku, Sato-Deku and Ojiro-Deku. Main-Deku was slightly confused when he only counted 16 dekus a few minutes later. 

"I don't like it here" Said Denki-Deku "I want to go home now. I want to finish the school festival arc." Then everyone laughed at him, becuase Denki-Deku is stupid and likes the school festival arc. Except Bakugo-Deku laughed in caps lock. 

Main-Deku was quite impressed to see long, green hair on all of his old classmates. How would mineta's quirk even work when he didn't have hair balls? "Hey Deku-Mineta," Main-Deku asked, "What is your quirk?" Mineta-Deku then ripped out a patch of green hair and demonstrated how bouncy (but also sticky?) his hair was.

Although Main-Deku was happy to see his old classmates, he was a bit sad there was nobody to date him. He had gone around and asked all of them to date him. Koda-Deku said yes, but he didn't even have hair so his response was ignored. Main-Deku then realised his best option was Deku-Deku, but he had to get Ochaco-Deku out of the way first. 

Ochaco-Deku and Mina-Deku were talking to British-Deku, so Main-Deku had time to speak to Deku-deku. Deku-Deku was speaking to New-teacher-deku-sensei-nolongsenpai-OnlyTeachesMathsLol-NotAizawa about maths. Main-Deku joined the conversation and left straight away, taking Deku-Deku as collateral damage. 

"Date me uwu" Main-Deku uwued. Deku-Deku, realising he didn't have much choice, nodded his head slowly. Deku-Deku was technically dating Ochaco-Deku, but she could be dealt with later. For now, Deku-Deku had to deal with the onslaught of uwus from Main-Deku. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY DEKU?" Ochaco-Deku ochacoed. Deku-Deku was lieing dead on the floor next to Main-Deku. 

"Sorry Ochaco-Deku, he couldn't handle the amount of uwus. Go date Transgender-Deku or something." Main-Deku suggested. Ochaco-Deku, at that very moment, decided that she was gay so started dating Transgender-Deku. 

New-teacher-deku-sensei-nolongsenpai-OnlyTeachesMathsLol-NotAizawa had a painful day of trying to deal with 16 new students, now 15. He decided that it was probably best if they left and never returned. The 15 students of Class 1A, along with Transgender-Deku, left the town and never returned. 

Main-Deku, after a long day, was sad that he lost 16 possible dekus to date. Also, he had lost Transgender-Deku, his fellow non-dating Deku. Therefore, after yet another unsuccessful attempt at dating, Main-Deku went back to his bin to think about his life choices. 

2