Definitely-Not-Related-By-Blood-Deku
36 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I am very sad that Alphabetical-Deku couldn't settle into this class." said New-teacher-deku-sensei-nolongsenpai-OnlyTeachesMathsLol-NotAizawa-Deku-Deky. "Therefore, i grabbed some random dekus off the street and added them to the class!"

In walked three depressed looking Dekus. There was ceramic-deku (who was made out of ceramic), Definitely-Not-Related-By-Blood-Deku (who was probably related by blood) and nothing-Deku (who was literally nothing). Main-Deku, after a quick inspection of each deku, chose to date Definitely-Not-Related-By-Blood-Deku. 

Definitely-Not-Related-By-Blood-Deku was not particularly amused to be dragged into a high-school-classroom and then sexually harassed by one of the students. 'This be a problem' he thought. 

On the other hand, nothing-Deku and Ceramic-Deku were getting along quite well with each other. Ceramic-Deku was having a good and intellectual conversation with literally nothing. Nothing-Deku was such a kind and safe kind of guy(?)!

Definitely-Not-Related-By-Blood-Deku was Definitely not related by blood to Main-Deku, so Main-Deku and him started dating straight away. Definitely-Not-Related-By-Blood-Deku had gotten over the initial shock and was happily dating Main-Deku for all of two minutes. 

"Wow Definitely-Not-Related-By-Blood-Deku, i really like your long, green hair and your long, green DefinitelyNotRelatedByBloodness!" Main-Deku said. Definitely-Not-Related-By-Blood-Deku was very flattered, so got down to the business straight away. Although, Main-Deku was slightly worried. Was Definitely-Not-Related-By-Blood-Deku actually related by blood?

"Hey Main-Deku" Main-Deku Dekuwued, "Are we acctually related by blood?"

Definitely-Not-Related-By-Blood-Deku sighed. "You know how we be step-brothers?" He started. 

"No" Main-Deku said. 

"Well, we aren't acctually step-brothers. You be my brother." He replied. Main-Deku laughed, realised what he just said, and promptly strangled Definitely-Not-Related-By-Blood-Deku to hide the evidence of incest. 

It was all going well until tree-Deku started to fall over. He had been rotting over the last few weeks but neither he or table-Deku could tell anyone, becuase they are made of wood. Tree-Deku fell over and crushed Ceramic-Deku and New-teacher-deku-sensei-nolongsenpai-OnlyTeachesMathsLol-NotAizawa-Deku-Deky-NowDeadlol, killing all three of them. Nothing-Deku technically got crushed too but because he is literally nothing, it makes no difference to anyone. 

British-Deku, slough-Deku, Table-Deku and Main-Deku were left sitting in the classroom. Main-Deku was a bit unsure what to do next. All the dekus that were around him just kept dieing and there was still nobody to date him. 

British-Deku, slough-Deku and table-Deku would never die, because they are holy. But Main-Deku had already dumped/been dumped by all three. There was no hope left for Main-Deku.

2