How it all ended
46 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Main-Deku wanted to go home. He had had enough. Lust-Deku was wrong, dating himself wasn't fun. Main-Deku wanted to go home to his real parent, not the fake one from earlier. Main-Deku started thinking back over his adventures:

The first Deku I met was friendly-Deku. He was pretty friendly but then he got turned into a slave by Op-Deku. I wonder where he is now? Friendly-Deku introduced me to everyone as soon as i arrived. On the other hand, Lust-Deku just started my dating obsession. Was that even a good thing?

After that, I impregnated Omega-Deku and failed to date table-Deku. I decided i wasn't gay, dated Female-Deku, but she tripped over and died. This was the first death of many. I dated Op-Deku for a bit then Omega-Deku gave birth to Baby-Deku. Both Omega-Deku and Baby-Deku were then killed by Slave-Deku. The first murders. 

Then i dated vilan-Deku, Then fan-Deku (who broke) and then old-Deku (who was already dead by the time i was dating him). Then Vilan-Deku murdered Teacher-Deku and we started an epic fight. Op-Deku killed vilan-Deku and British-Deku killed Op-Deku. The school was also blown up during the battle. 

Then my class moved towns but Deku-Fan stayed to mourn Fan-Deku. I then dated British-Deku, slough-Deku, and killed Neko-Deku. My first murder. 

Uwu-Deku died. British-Deku, slough-Deku and Table-Deku died but were resurrected as holy characters by God-Deku. Lust-Deku killed Shy-Deku, New-Teacher-Deku killed Lust-Deku then i dumped New-Teacher-Deku for a broccoli. 

Main-Deku realised that the longer he was here, the more dekus that died. He also realised that he focused only on dating and killing. 

British-Deku ate Broccolli-Deku who was then extracted from British-Dekus stomach, before dying. Deku-Fan came back, Batman fought the joker, Class 1-A arrived (and leaving with transgender-Deku and without Deku-Deku), Alphabetical-Deku tried to take over the world, Definitely-Not-Related-By-Blood-Deku was strangled and Dad-Deku... well who even was he?

Main-Deku thought through his memories and decided that he, in fact, did not like this universe. Now he had to finish some businesses and get back home. 

When Main-Deku arrived back at the class, Dad-Deku was waiting for him. ''Main-Deku, i knew that you would come back to your dad! Ready to date me now?'' Main-Deku retrained killing him and went up to British-Deku and Table-Deku.

''Please, help me get out of here. I don't want to date myself anymore'' Main-Deku pleaded to them. British-Deku ignored him in a generically British way while Table-Deku just stared at him, probably because he was a table. Slough-Deku continued talking to British-Deku while Dad-Deku was starting to unchange. 

Main-Deku remembered that he originally got here through a black hole so he just had to find another black hole. But where would you find a black hole.

''Main-Deku, please don't keep me waiting'' Dad-Deku uwued. Deku turned around to face him and, regretting his decision, decided to make his announcement with his eyes shut instead. 

''Don't call me Main-Deku anymore. I don't want to be here. I am Deku'' Deku said. British-Deku laughed in a generically british way, Dad-Deku looked a bit rejected and slough-Deku continued having a high crime rate. Nobody seemed to care expect table-Deku. 

Table-Deku? But he was just a table? How would he care? Table-Deku, for the first and last time, spoke. ''We already knew you were a useless person lol''. Then Table-Deku, after his words of wisdom, went back to being an ordinary Deku-table. 

Deku was out of options. There was no way to get home and he could not stay in this universe for any longer. Therefore, Deku moved to the next city to try and get away. Deku went into the first school he found, which was called UA high school, where there seemed to be some nice people. 

One day, deku was walking along the corridor of UA high school when suddenly, a black hole appeared in front of him. "i wonder what is in this black hole?" deku said stupidly, walking into the black hole. 

"Hello deku!" said deku. "welcome to the dekuverse!" said deku. "In this universe," said deku "everyone is deku!" said deku. Deku was confused, so he decided to go around and ask everyone what was happening. 

If your still reading at this point, i am very suprised. I guess you enjoyed this if you read it for so long? Anyway, i might do bonus chapters in the future if anyone has any deku suggestions. Otherwise, goodbye. 

2