Ch 01. (Prologue) (rewritten this time ;D)
60 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There was once a time when there was nothing only floating stars and planets. These stars emitted a bright light and immense heat, these stars all moved and after billions of years finally 2 collided. This created an enormous explosion with in the middle a small spark, and not just a spark but a spark of consciousness. It quickly absorbed the powerful energy radiating off the explosion and it grew to the size of a small flame. 

 

This small flame formed itself in the form of a small little bird now called the phoenix. It began absorbing energy from numerous stars and after thousands of years, it felt lonely... For what reason did he need this power was it to reign but what could it reign over as he was alone what was his goal he long forgot it as he was to lost into getting power. 

 

With loneliness came boredom and with boredom came desire from someone of as an equal en thus it created 2 new beings the first only was a pitch-black raven. The second was a giant turtle with life on its back and in the middle, a tree with fruits growing on its branches. The raven represented death and the turtle represented life both in their purest forms.

 

And together they lived, but as quick as boredom goes it came back after hundreds of years they were bored. There was only so much u could do with 3 beings. And thus the turtle presented an idea to create lesser beings and let them live in a world in joy where they could guide them to the righteous path.

 

After a quick thought the other 2 agreed and began creating them they began with a base model for the other races the humans. As a base for all the races each of the 3 would give 1 thing and would each give a blessing from a low till a high blessing. 

 

The turtle gave each race 1 fruit from the tree that grew in the middle of the island which was on top of the turtle. this would be their flesh and when they would die their flesh would return to nature and thus life.

 

The raven gave each race a feather this would hold up their body and would give them structure and when their loved ones had died. Only their bones would remain to see where they were as a reminder of some sort.

 

Then the phoenix gave each race a small spark this spark would be their soul and would also be able to wield a lesser form of divinity called mana. 

 

Then they created 3 other races Elves, Dwarves, and Beast-man, and thus the 4 races were created each with their own blessings.

 

The elves had a low blessing from the raven, they had a high blessing from the phoenix, and another high blessing from the turtle. trough having 2 high blessings they were powerful but it also restricted them as they only would care about nature and thus greatly reducing their powers. 

 

The Dwarves had a middle blessing of the raven, they had a low blessing from the phoenix, and a high blessing from the turtle. Trough this they always focused on smithing and crafting and not on magic like the elves.

 

Then came the beast they got a high blessing from the raven, they got a middle blessing from the phoenix, and from the turtle another middle blessing. They would have great physical power and magic wouldn't be such a problem but their numbers were only a few and thus easily overpowered.

 

Then came the humans, the humans got from the raven a low blessing, they got a middle blessing from the phoenix, they got another low blessing from the turtles. But they would overcome this because their numbers were big.

 

And so these four races were placed on a planet called earth created by the turtle. It was full of life and animals there were also spirits beings made out of a spark of divinity and mostly mana with a consciousness. There were also elementals created by the turtle also made out of a spark of divinity but their body was created out of the 4 basic elements and a bit of mana.

 

Elementals were fewer in kind but they were stronger because they were closely related to 1 of the 4 basic elements (fire - wind - water - earth).

Spirits, on the other hand, were in numerous types mostly to the basic for elements. But there were also other spirits who were fewer in-kind lightning, essence, ice, etc those rarer spirits we're stronger in power but had higher requirements to perform spells. 

 

And so the 4 races lift in harmony and peace. And while they lived in such condition back at the 3 deities there was a fight going on between the phoenix and the raven. This all happened because.

He always had to watch while they ate them he couldn't eat them cus he was dead and the fruits were what granted life but instead of saying anything only his jealousy, greed and hatred grew. And at a certain point it was done after they created the races he was furious all the races got a fruit to be he, he didn't get anything.  He could only contain his hatred for a few hundred years until he had an outburst of hatred, anger, greed, and jealousy.

 

And thus it attacked the turtle, it wanted to kill those humans those lesser things that could get the only thing he wanted but was forbidden from. But the phoenix noticed it and blocked the attack then a fight broke out between the two. Till eventually he made a diversion and attacked the turtle the phoenix noticed too late and could only absorb a bit of the hit. 

 

The turtle got hit and with it, the earth did, through that the raven could now come to earth and exterminate the 4 races. But while he was so busy in his thoughts the phoenix gave an attack with all it had which weakened the raven. And so it fled to earth while the phoenix went to help the turtle. Almost all of the phoenix energy was gone and the turtle was severely weakened. 

 

And so the phoenix didn't give chase, as a last hope the phoenix picked up a feather from the raven with a high blessing embedded into it.  the phoenix picked the purest fruit it could find from the tree that was on top of the turtle, and the phoenix gave a small spark together. And together it created a baby boy the turtle and phoenix quickly gave him their high blessings and send it out to the earth. wit ha little tag saying "his name is Kevin". But Kevin would only get there after hundreds of years because of the distance while the raven was far faster. 

 

When the raven arrived at earth it directly began its work he transformed a part of humanity into demons and turned their magic power into demonic power. It made dark elves out of normal elves he soaked the beast-man in demonic power and trough that they couldn't control themselves and they were enslaved by humanity. The elves heard of this and fled into their forests because they feared the new greed the humans got. And while all this was happening the dwarves we're just living their lives the only thing that happened to them was .... they became pricks and even more stubborn.  

 

 

0