Ch 02. The beginning
37 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up to see that I had fallen out bed I had that one nasty dream again about demons that for someone reason always comes back. I stood up walked to my closet but on my daily clothes, nothing new not even for the test walked downstairs ate breakfast, and went outdoors.

 

Today was a special day today was the test at the church. I would be meeting up with Lisa to do the magic test to see if we're compatible to become sorcerers.  

 

There are two kinds of sorcerers both with their strengths and weaknesses the first one who has the most practisers is spirit magic.

 

Spirits are made by the phoenix and are beings almost purely made out of mana. Spirits sorcerers give a complicated command to the spirit so they can make spells like fire arrow they first say the element and then the appropriate spirit answers their call. Then they give the command like an arrow which is said in magic langue the spirit then responds with creating a fire arrow. Then the sorcerer can send of the spell by finishing the chant mostly that's another command that lets the spirit know what the fire arrow needs to do this case hit the enemies. 

 

Spirit sorcerers don't need to have a huge amount of mana but still need an appropriate amount of it their 4 ranks of spirit sorcerers low - mid - high - superior. Ur lower rank if u can create spells who can deal damage to the target if u can't do that can still use magic but mostly for their household they can create water or start fire's nothing special.

 

 Two things come to mind when ranking spirit sorcerers the first on is mana the second how efficient they can manage the mana. If u were to want to become a high-level spirit sorcerer u would have to have a large amount of mana but also control over it if u can't handle that amount of mana for a spell things can go wrong. 

 

First, the spell can fail and hurt urself and bystanders, second u could hurt the spirit by giving it more then it can handle. That's why people who don't have control over their mana but still have a large amount mostly work in groups they create formations. 

 

Formations are basically the chant a wizard would normally say but then in magic runes, runes are the commands u give the spirit these runes then collect the right amount of mana from the sorcerers and gives it to the spirits or spirits. This way the spirits are not hurt and even more powerful spells can be made like larger fire arrows or a rain of arrows. 

 

There's also a variety of spirits as u have the basic elements who are rich in numbers but also rarer once like healing essence spirits which can heal wounds. Ore lightning spirits, they deal higher damage but need more complicated commands and thus longer chants. 

 

The second kind is elemental sorcerers elemental are made by the turtle and they are stronger but fewer in number they also only basic elements, but elemental sorcerers are mostly stronger in power. Elementals need a lot of mana to perform a spell but also fewer commands. That's because their spells are crude and they can't make something like a fire arrow ore sword. 

 

Elemental sorcerers don't have ranks that's because almost all their mana is used in a single spell and their control of mana isn't needed they only have to give the mana to the elemental and give a single command. Thus there is almost nothing to rate their performance ore power on cus it's mostly the same. 

 

(I'm still trying to get better at editing and writing so pls no hate it's a bit dumb how I did this so yeah like editing of the chapters this chapter was more basic info next chapter will go on with the main story. 

 

 

0