Chapter 04: Shopping
4.3k 5 80
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Edited 5/14/19 Nekoda

Once I had finally calmed down, Mom let me go, took a handkerchief out of her purse and cleaned my face. Chinatsu still held me around the waist while resting her head on my shoulder.

“Nee-chan, are you okay now?”

I laugh self-deprecatingly. “Okay as I can as be, I guess. Thanks Chi. Mom, you too.” I know I’ve said it before, but I don’t know what I'd do without Chinatsu.

“Sora, you don't have to thank us. I told you, we will always be here for you. You’re our daughter and Chinatsu’s onee after all.”

“I know, but still, thank you. Dad, thanks for protecting us as well.”

I carefully stand up and take the step to Dad and hug him around the waist.

“I’m simply glad I was here and you two are fine.” He says as he softly strokes my hair. It's always amazed me that such a huge man is so gentle. I had always wanted to be like him when I grew up, not that I’d considered it all that likely with my personality.

“Well, now that you’ve calmed down, let’s get you the things you need.” Mom says.

“Mom, do you really think my strength will hold out shopping? I barely made it out of the hospital and Chi had to help me almost all the way.”

Mom tells me, “Ha! Your father is here now, if it comes to that, then he can carry you easily enough.” and then giggles.

“Mom! That would be so embarrassing!”

“It’s either that or we will have to come back several times. I'd rather not do that. What about you?”

“You’re right Mom. Let’s get this over with.” I sigh, giving up. Arguing with Mom is fruitless, since I'd sooner win an argument with a brick wall. Mom just smiles and turns to lead the way into the mall. Chinatsu steps up and takes my hand again as we follow Mom.

 ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇

Several minutes later we arrive at the first shop. Really Mom? You chose the hardest one first?

“Mom, do I really have to go in there?” I ask her plaintively. I mean, after all, it’s a lingerie shop.

“Of course Sora. Getting your measurements first will help us get the right size clothes for you. Even if we already knew your measurements, you also need underwear, and that means going in here.”

“I suppose you’re right. There’s no help for it then.” I sigh. It’s rather embarrassing for a boy to go into that type of shop, not that I’m going to be given a choice either way.

“It’ll be alright Nee-chan. It should be fun and I'll be right beside you the whole time.” Chinatsu tells me with her eyes looking as if they are sparkling. Personally, I doubt seriously that it’s going to be any fun for me.

“We might as well have you measured again while we are here Chinatsu. You said your bras were getting a bit tight a little while back.”

“Thanks Mom. Actually, I was hoping we were going to do it soon, as they are really starting to get pretty uncomfortable.”

“I’ll wait here while you three do that.” Dad says while pointing to a bench to the right of the store entrance.

“Honey, what if Sora loses strength and needs your help?”

“It’s fine dear. If I’m needed Chinatsu can come get me. Anyway, I think it will be easier on Sora if I’m not there. She's going to be uncomfortable enough as it stands.”

“Okay, we’ll be back soon.”

With that Mom leads the way into the store, closely followed by Chinatsu, who is leading me by my hand. I drop my eyes to the floor and start blushing furiously. All I want to do is turn around and leave, but that would be futile because Mom would drag me back into the store. Literally kicking and screaming if necessary. When Mom wants things a certain way, it will happen. One way or another.

“Welcome to Sakura Lingerie. Please let me know if you need any assistance.” A clerk says, bowing slightly to us after we entered.

“Thank you. I need both of these girls measured please.”

“Of course, it would be my pleasure. Ladies, if you would follow me please.”

Chinatsu starts to follow the clerk, still leading me by the hand. “Sorry, but can you please slow down? Nee-chan can’t walk that fast right now. She just got out of the hospital.”

“Oh, of course, my apologies. Do you need any help?” The clerk asks looking at me.

“It’s fine, I'll help her. Thank you. Walking a little slower is enough.” Chinatsu tells the clerk.

The clerk resumes walking, albeit at a slower pace, and we soon reach a short hallway with several fitting rooms.

“If you'll each take a room, I'll call someone else, so we can take your measurements at the same time.”

Startled, my eyes fly open and I clamp down on Chinatsu’s hand. I shake my head thinking ‘No, I don't want to be separated!’ Chinatsu leans close to me and whispers, “It’s okay. I wasn't going to let them separate us anyway.”

Looking at the clerk she then says, “Nee-chan is extremely shy around strangers, plus she needs my help, it would be best if you do the both of us.”

“Ah. Of course. That’s no problem at all.”

“Thank you very much.”

“Y-yes. Th-th-thank you.” I manage to look at the clerk and nervously stammer out a reply.

Just knowing Chinatsu will be with me the whole time somehow makes this a little more tolerable. The clerk pulls back the folding door to the fitting room, waves us inside ahead of her, and then closes the door behind herself. I thought it would be cramped with three people inside, but its much larger than I imagined, about 2m squared.

“Please undress so I can measure you.”

“E-eh?! Un-undress?! C-can’t you do it over my clothes?!” I stammer while blushing furiously, feeling as if I were about to cry.

“No, Nee-chan. She can't, she would get the size wrong if it were done that way. I’ll go first, you’ll see that there is nothing to worry about.”

I’m about to die of embarrassment here. How can you say there's nothing to worry about?

Chinatsu unbuttons and takes off her blouse, removes her bra, and then unzips and takes off her skirt. Leaving her in her panties. She then folds and sets her clothes on the shelf.

The clerk measures around her breasts, right under her breasts, around her waist, and finally her hips. Writing down each reading as she does so.

“All done, your bust is 69cm, waist is 53cm, hips are 74 and you’re an A Cup.”

“Okay Nee-chan, see, nothing to worry about. She’ll be done before you know it.”

I sigh and nod, upset and nervous as hell mind you. I look like a girl, but I feel like a boy that grew breasts. Chinatsu seeing is one thing, but I don't want to anyone else to look at me. I know I don’t have any choice except to do this. Either I do it here and now or later when Mom drags me back in here and makes me do it. I already know that much. Doesn't mean I have to like it one bit though.

I undress quickly with my eyes closed. Raising my arms, I feel the cold tape brush across my nipples, then move down below my breasts. She follows the same pattern she did with Chinatsu and finishes quickly.

“Okay, all done. Your bust is 71cm, waist is 56cm, hips are 78cm and you are a B Cup.”

“Wow Sora-nee! You have a great figure!”

“Yes, she does. If she keeps growing like this she’ll have men falling all over themselves for her. Although I wouldn’t be surprised to hear she already does.” The clerk says while looking at me appreciatively.

“Don't say things like that! It’s embarrassing!” I say vehemently, blushing all the way to the tips my ears.

The clerk chuckles and tells us, “You can get dressed. I’ll wait for you at the entrance.” After that she steps out and closes the door behind herself.

After she is gone I sag against Chinatsu, who wraps her arms around me, supporting me.

“Are you okay? Do you need to sit down?”

I just shake my head and lay my head against her shoulder. ‘Was Chinatsu always this soft? Did she always smell this good?’ While wondering about this, I wrap my arms around her waist and hold her a little tighter against me. I bask in the feel of her soft, warm skin against mine, as the stress from this experience slowly evaporates.

A few minutes later, Chinatsu squeezes me tightly and kisses my cheek. She steps back to look at me and quietly tells me, “Sora-nee, we need to get dressed. Everyone is waiting for us.”

I reply, “Okay,” sounding a little petulant even to me and we start getting dressed. Although, she ends up having to zip up my dress and redo the waist ties for me.

“You didn't even blush this time Nee-chan.”

“Eh? Blush? What do you mean?”

“You got dressed in front of a mirror and didn't even close your eyes or blush once.” She says smiling at me. It didn't even occur to me and I hadn't even noticed to be honest. “Well, it doesn't matter Nee-chan, you’ll have to get used to it. There’s no real choice after all. I don't mind helping you, but I’m not always going to be there when you need to change clothes or take a bath.”

‘Bath? Another thing I hadn't even considered. How am I supposed to do that?’ I think anxiously. Chinatsu takes my hand again and leads the way out of the room.

She giggles “I can see you hadn't even thought about it. Don’t look so anxious, I’ll help. I need to show you how to care for your hair and wash properly now that you’re a girl. You can’t scrub down anymore or you’ll damage your skin.” She says as we are walking out to meet the clerk and return to Mom. After meeting up with the clerk we slowly make our way back.

“Well?” Mom asks with a raised eyebrow. The clerk hands Mom the two slips of paper with our measurements on them.

“Would you like some help selecting items for them?” The clerk asks Mom.

“No, thank you. I think I can manage from here.”

“Please call me if you need any assistance.”

“Chinatsu, you may go select your own. Do you remember the size the clerk told you?”

“Of course Mom. How many sets can I get?”

“Just use your own judgement, but don't go overboard okay? Your Dad isn’t going to be very happy with the cost of this at the end of the day as it stands.”

“Alright. See you in a few minutes.” She answers Mom, but looks at me as she says the last part and gives my hand a light squeeze before heading off to a different area of the store.

“Hmm… What would look best on you? Do you have any color or style preferences Sora?”

It’s underwear. Who cares what color it is or what it looks like? It’s not like I'll be running around showing it to people.

“Uh, well, umm… Whatever you think best Mom. I don't have any preference.”

I must have inadvertently said the right thing, because Mom’s smile would have lit up the whole store. Well, whatever, as long as she is happy.

The next hour goes by in an absolute blur for me as Mom keeps picking up different colors and styles, holding them against me and either nodding or shaking her head. Soon, Chinatsu shows back up and places several matched sets in the basket along with a rather large pile for me.

“Umm, Mom? Isn’t that enough?”

“Hmm? What Sora? What did you say?”

“I asked if that wasn't enough already.”

She looks at the basket and looks a little surprised. I guess she got into it and got a little carried away by her reaction.

“Yes, umm, I think we are good for now. Okay girls, let’s go check out and then how about we eat some lunch. It’s about that time after all.”

“Sure, sounds good to me Mom!” Chinatsu says energetically. Me though? Honestly, all I want to do is go home and lay down, but I don't really think that’s going to happen anytime soon from the look in Mom’s eyes. Although sitting down for a while would be great.

“I’m not really hungry, I just want to sit down and rest for a while.” I say. Mom stops dead in her tracks and looks intently at me.

“Sora, why didn't you say something before now?” She asks with a concerned expression.

“I’m okay Mom. I’m a little tired is all and like you said this needs to be done today. A little rest and I’ll be good to go again.” I smile weakly trying to put up a brave front. I don't really think it will work, but I don’t want to have to come back again either. Especially after what happened earlier. Merely thinking about that's enough to send cold chills up my spine.

Mom stares at me suspiciously, then seems to come to a decision. “Tell me the truth Sora. I know I said this needs to be done today, but we can do this another time. Forget that. In fact, why don't we do it this way. Let’s go eat and afterwards we’ll buy you a couple of outfits and some pajamas. We can order the rest of it online after all. That way we don't have to worry about you getting overly tired or hurting yourself. Sound good?”

“Actually, that sounds wonderful. Honestly, I really am tired. All I want is to curl up in bed.”

Mom nods as if I was confirming what she already knew, and looks at Chinatsu. “Chinatsu, take Sora to go sit down with your father. I’ll be there as soon as I check out.”

Chinatsu says “Okay.” She takes my arm and we slowly make our way toward the entrance of the shop, while Mom walks to the checkout counter. Once we exit the store Dad notices us and raises an eyebrow questioningly at Chinatsu. I see her nod out of the corner of my eye. He stands up, comes over and without saying a word, he picks me up. Carrying me back to the bench, he gently sets me down. He and Chinatsu sit on either side of me.

“Sora, are you okay?”

“I’m okay Dad, a bit tired is all. Nothing to worry about.” I reply to him wearily as I lean against his shoulder and close my eyes.

 ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇

[Chinatsu’s POV]

“She’s more tired than she’s letting on Dad.”

“I didn't think this was a good idea to begin with, but your mother insisted that she needed all this today."

“It’s okay Dad, Mom knows, she already decided we’re leaving soon. She wants to eat lunch and buy some pajamas and a couple of outfits for Sora today.”

“I knew it would happen, look, she already fell asleep. I think this was a bit much to expect out of her on the first day out of the hospital. She could have used some of your pajamas until she was a little stronger.”

“Dad, think about it. Was she supposed to walk around in pajamas all day? She needs a couple of outfits and underwear at the very least. My clothes fit her for the most part, but my underwear would be too tight for her. Not to mention, who wants to wear someone else's underwear? Mom stopped last night and bought what she's wearing now.”

“Okay, okay. You two win, as always. I know you’re right, I’m simply worried. She’s been through so much already and this is adding more stress is all I was getting at.”

“You weren’t kidding, she really is asleep. Well, maybe we can ask Mom to skip lunch and talk her her into picking out a couple of outfits and pajamas for her by herself. Then we can let her nap here until Mom is done and head home at that point.”

“That’s as good a plan as I have heard all day. I’m pretty sure your Mom will…”

Dad trails off from what he was saying when Mom walks out of the store at that moment. When Mom reaches us, she sees Sora soundly asleep, kneels down in front of her with a smile, and gently strokes her hair. “She is so cute when she’s sleeping. I knew it would tire her out, but I didn't think it would be this bad.” She looks at Dad and asks him, “You came in your car right?”

Dad nods in reply.

“Okay, that makes it a little easier then. Why don’t you go ahead and take her home and put her to bed. Chinatsu, would you mind carrying these to your Dad’s car? You can go ahead and go home with them too. I’ll be home as soon as I buy her some pajamas and a couple of outfits.”

“I don’t mind at all Mom. I wanted to stay with her anyway. After all, she’s more at ease when I’m there.”

“Okay, drive safe. I’ll see you soon.” Mom says, standing up and heading deeper into the mall.

Dad shifts his position so he can gently lift Sora up, and cradles her against his chest as the three of us head out of the mall towards home.

80