Chapter 10: My First (Part 1)
4.7k 4 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Edited 5/14/19 Nekoda

[Friday, May 10th]

Ugh! My head is killing me, could that be what woke me up? I glance at my clock, 2:30 in the morning.

I’m being used as a body pillow again. Normally, I don’t mind, it’s Chinatsu after all. She can curl up on top of me and use my boobs as her pillow all she wants. Although, right now I wish she wasn’t because I really do need to take care of this.

“Nnn~ Nee-chan, is something wrong?” Chinatsu groggily asks me. I’ve said it before, but I really believe she is psychic when it comes to me. Even so, knowing something is up with me when she is asleep? Kinda scary.

“Nothing much, I just have a headache. Go back to sleep. I’m going to go take some aspirin. Be back soon.” I tell her and start to sit up.

She stops me and looks at me intently in the dim lighting. “Are you sure that’s all it is?” She asks me with a concerned expression.

“Of course, when have I ever lied to you? If it was something else you know I’d tell you, alright?”

She nods at me. Even so, she still looks as if she doesn't quite believe me.

“Good. Now, would you mind moving for a bit? I really need the aspirin.”

“You stay here, I’ll go get them and some water. I’ll be right back.”

She hops off the bed and disappears through the door. She quickly returns a couple of minutes later and proceeds to hand me the aspirin and water. I take the aspirin along with a few sips of the water, then set the glass on the nightstand. I let out a sigh while closing my eyes, and leaning back against the wall, waiting for them to take effect.

I feel a light touch on my temples and open my eyes. “Close your eyes and relax. I’ll rub your temples. That always helps me feel better.”

“Okay, thanks Chinatsu. I appreciate it.”

I close my eyes again while she rubs my temples. She’s right, it does help, but whether it’s a distraction from the pain or actually helps I’m not sure. A few minutes later, she moves to my neck and begins to massage the muscles there. I didn't realize they were so tight until she started massaging them. It feels wonderful though. As the muscles slowly relax, my headache eases off some and I sigh in relief.

“Lay down on your stomach. I’ll do your back too. I’m sure the muscles in it are tight as well.”

I lay down on my stomach. She straddles me and using moderate pressure begins to rub across my back. You might think it would hurt, but the silk nightgown I’m wearing allows her hands to slide along my back easily with very little friction. She then uses the base of her hand and starts working on my shoulder muscles in slow circles from the outside of my shoulder toward my neck and back again on both sides. Once she has them loosened up, she moves farther down where she begins working on my back muscles, using a slow, kneading motion working from my spine out.

It takes about half an hour or so for my back muscles to finally relax to her satisfaction, but when she’s done, I feel like a rag doll.

“Feel better now?”

“Mhmm. That was wonderful. Where did you learn to do that?”

“Mom taught me. Dad’s job is stressful, so Mom gives him massages. I asked her to teach me how to do it a while back.”

She lays down next to me and I roll over to face her.

“Mmm~ I’m glad she did. I don’t even begin to remember the last time I felt this good. Thank you.”

“Until you build up some more strength you are probably going to stay sore, so anytime you want one you just let me know. I'll be more than happy to do it for you. We can also visit the spa center at Playland as well.”

“Sounds good to me, but you know how I feel about people I don’t know touching me, so that might not work out too well. I really don’t want to embarrass myself by panicking. Anyway, I would much rather my cute little sister give me a massage than someone I don’t know.”

She smiles and wraps her arms around me to pull me close. “I know. Like I said, I'll be happy to do it anytime you want me to. If your head doesn't hurt anymore let’s go back to sleep. It won't be too long before we have to get up. After all, we have shopping to do today.”

“I’m fine now, between the aspirin and your massage, I don't think I have ever felt this good. Thanks again.”

When I roll over on my back, she starts pushing on my right breast with her hands.

“Chinatsu, what do you think you’re doing?”

“Hmm? Oh, just fluffing up my pillow.” She tells me and giggles.

I roll my eyes thinking, ‘She can be so silly.’ “Pfft. Enough already, my boobs aren't going to get any fluffier. Lay down and go to sleep already.”

 ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇

Mom knocks on the door and says, “Girls, it’s time to get up. Breakfast will be ready in a few minutes, so clean up and come down.”

“Okay Mom. We’ll be down shortly,” I reply while rubbing the sleep from my eyes. I glance at the clock, 9:00 already? I wonder why she let us sleep so late? I lean over and give a morning hug to Chinatsu.

“Good morning.”

“Morning Nee-chan.”

We walk into the dining room fifteen minutes later.

“Good morning Mom.” We tell her. Smells like we are having a western style breakfast. I continue on into the kitchen to see if I can help.

“Need any help Mom?”

“Sure, you can finish the toast and keep an eye on the bacon. Chinatsu, would you get the butter and jam out of the refrigerator please?”

“Sure Mom.” Chinatsu tells her.

Mom looks at me. “Did Chinatsu pick out that outfit for you?”

“Umm, no, I put it together. Does it not look good?”

“No, actually you look very cute. You coordinated it really well. Good job.” She tells me with a smile.

When I picked it out to wear, I didnt think about it too much. I don’t think it’s anything special. It’s a forest green sleeveless blouse, a yellow pleated mini-skirt, and a pair of yellow lace, ruffled ankle socks. I picked the blouse because I remembered how much it emphasized my eyes and hair when I tried it on yesterday. The rest I picked because I thought the color went well together with it. After I had finished dressing, Chinatsu gave me a huge smile and said “Devastating.” I’m not sure what she meant and I didn’t ask.

“Thank you Mom.”

“Mhmm. Set that on the table and let's eat. Once we finish, I'll call the hospital and set up your appointments for physical therapy. After that we can go get your cell phones and a swimsuit for you. Oh, Chinatsu, we’ll get you a new one as well. Your current one will probably be too small.”

“Okay Mom. Although it would probably still fit, I haven't grown that much.”

“We’ll get you a new one just the same, better than having to go back because we found out it didn’t fit.”

“Okay.”

Chinatsu and I talked a lot about what kind of swimsuit I should get when we soaked in the bathtub last night. After a lot of back and forth, Chinatsu’s opinion won out, of course. I’ve always pretty much let her have her way. I seriously doubt it will be any different simply because I’m a girl now.

It seems I'll be getting a bikini to wear. Although I agreed to wear one, I still find the thought of exposing so much of myself embarrassing. She did point out that I had much more skin exposed for swimming when I was a boy. She’s right, but I didn't have boobs, or a vagina, back then either, so it isn't quite the same thing.

After we went to bed, we continued our discussion, only this time it was about what type of clothes I should be wearing. Let’s just say my opinion was disregarded and leave it that. She had quite a few thoughts on the matter.

Let me put it this way and please, don’t take me the wrong way. I’m a very pretty girl with a great figure, so I look good in just about anything. Not bragging or being vain, it’s simply the truth. Like Chinatsu pointed out, with my hair and eyes I’m going to be conspicuous no matter what. Keeping that in mind, she said I should be dressing as cute and girly as possible, which will also help me feel more like a girl. Regardless, I doubt I’d get away with doing anything else anyway between her and Mom. Even so, she is probably right, so if it helps me become a proper girl and helps keep me safe then that’s how it is going to be. Hence, cute and girly it shall be.

One other item of note. When Chinatsu was blow drying and brushing my hair last night I was looking at myself in the mirror and I can’t see anything that would even remotely give anyone an idea of who I was. That is unless I slip up and give myself away.

While I was pondering all of this, we finish breakfast, and start cleaning up.

“Oh, by the way Mom. Sora-nee woke up with a bad headache last night.”

“Sora, are you okay? Is there anything you need to tell me?”

“It was nothing Mom. It was a simple headache. Most probably from tension, my muscles were really tight after all. I took some aspirin and Chinatsu gave me a massage. It went away after that. I feel perfectly fine. Don’t worry, if it was anything else, I promise I’d tell you.”

She stares at me intently for a few moments, then nods. “Good, see that you do. Okay girls, if you haven't finished everything you need to do before we leave, go do it while I set an appointment for Sora.”

“Chinatsu, would you mind helping me do something with my hair?”

“Of course not Sora-nee.”

Reaching the dressing room, Chinatsu picks up a brush and begins pulling my hair behind me and brushing it.

“Can we do something other than a ponytail?”

“Sure Sora-nee. How do you want me to style it?”

“Well, since my nanites pulled their little magic trick this last time, my hair is now below my butt. It’s not like you didn't know that already, but I sit on it all the time if I don’t remember to move it. Mom wont let me cut it either, so maybe a braided side-tail? That should help keep it out from under me. What do you think?”

“I think it would be a very cute style for you. Left or right side?”

“Left. I’m right handed, so it might get in the way on that side.”

“Alrighty, give me a few minutes.”

It takes around ten minutes while I closely follow how she does it, so I can practice doing it on my own. Like she said before, she isn't always going to be around when I need help. I’ve been doing a lot of that lately, but Chinatsu gives me a look when I’m doing it. I know she enjoys doing things for me, just like I do for her, but I also need to be able to do things on my own as well.

Oh, yes. It’s been eight days since the first time I woke up in the hospital. With all the practice and Mom slapping my butt when she catches me, I hardly ever refer to myself as a male anymore. She doesn’t hit me all that hard mind you, but it’s enough that I don’t want it to happen.

Walking like a girl when I’m not wearing heels is something that still needs work, but I’m working hard on it. Sitting and standing like a girl I pretty much have down pat, but I still backslide occasionally. Not all that surprising considering that I thought I was going to have permanent bruises from the pinches I got from Chinatsu for slipping up. Amazingly, I never bruised once. Even the marks disappeared within a minute.

To me, the most surprising thing of all is that I no longer blush when I see myself nude. Even Mom can walk in and it no longer bothers me. Although the one time Dad did, I felt like I was going to die from embarrassment. Since that incident, I double check the lock on the dressing room door. I might have an OCD in the making there. However, Chinatsu thinks it hilarious for some strange reason.

Finishing the braid, Chinatsu picks up a clip adorned with a medium sized yellow bow and clips the end of the braid together. She steps back, looking me over and nods. “I was right, it’s a cute style for you. Well, I like it when it’s loose too, but so far, you’ve looked good in every hairstyle we’ve done for you.”

“Thanks Chinatsu, I thought they look good too, but it hurts a lot when I sit on my hair, so this might be the best option since Mom won’t let me cut my hair.”

“Oh, I almost forgot.” She turns around, searching the counter for something, then she picks up something with an “Aha!” Turning back to me, she unscrews the top of the tube.

“Okay do your mouth like this.” She tells me, showing me what she wants me to do and I do it. She then applies it to my lips and then to her own. “Okay, now do this.” She again shows me what she wants me to do, which I do.

“Take a look. I put some lip gloss on us. No kissing anyone while you have it on or you’ll have to reapply it. A lot of the girls our age use makeup too, but I don't don’t like it much and you don’t need it, but I'll teach you to put on eyeliner and mascara. You have gorgeous eyes and that will simply make them even more so.”

I look at myself in the mirror. It really draws attention to my full lips. I think for a few moments about makeup, but I believe she’s right I don't really need it. I never understood why so many girls wear it when they are already pretty enough to begin with. I suppose if she thinks it's worthwhile for me to learn how to wear eyeliner and mascara, then I should.

“Thanks, it looks really good. If you think I should learn how to use mascara and eyeliner, then I will.” I give her a quick hug, take her hand, and we head back to the living room.

I hear Mom talking as we enter. “Okay, thank you. We will see you Monday afternoon.” Mom hangs up the phone and looks at us. “Nice Sora, that’s a really good hair style for you. You ought to wear it more often. Are you two wearing lipstick?”

“I plan on it since you won't let me get a haircut and no, it's just some lip gloss.”

“Sora, your hair is simply too lovely to cut and long hair suits you so well. I like the lip gloss on you since it makes you two even cuter. So, am I to take it you two are ready to go?”

We both nod and answer “Yes.”

 ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇

“Welcome. How may I assist you?”

“I need to get smartphones for my daughters. They can have whatever they want as long as it also has GPS functionality.”

Mom turns to us. “Your father said you could pick out whatever you want, so go with her and pick out the phones you’d like. I’m going to look around a little myself.”

“Ladies if you would follow me please. Do you have a brand you want, size, special features, or color?”

“Not really. Other than being able to make calls, take pictures, email, and messaging. I don’t think we really care.” Chinatsu says, then looks at me and I nod in agreement.

The clerk leads us over to a counter. “All the ones on the right side here have GPS and all the features you named. All of them come in multiple colors. Red, blue, silver, white, pink, black and gold are the most popular.”

While we are looking them over I hear a few boys behind us talking.

“Whoa, Aki, Jiro, take a look at them! That brunette is beautiful, but the redhead with her is gorgeous.”

“Yeah, no kidding Goro.”

“Do you think they would go play with us if we asked?”

“Are you joking Aki? Even if they would go play with us, who would be the one to ask them? I would be too nervous to do it.”

“Yeah. You’re right, I couldn’t do it either.”

I move close to Chinatsu and take her hand. She glances at me and smiles. I’m sure she heard them too.

“How about this one Sora-nee?”

After looking them over for several minutes, Chinatsu picked up a medium sized one that isn't too big for us to hold easily. She shows it to me to see what I think, so I nod again. I’m not that picky. As long as it does what I need it to do, I don’t much care.

“I want a pink one. How about a gold one for you Sora-nee?”

I had thought about getting a black one, but since she’s recommending a color I’ll go along with what she recommended.

“Sounds good to me Chi… Chinatsu.”

Damn it! I’m so nervous I almost slipped up. No one knows us here, but that isn't the problem. I really need to work on my anxiety.

“Okay, we will take this one in the colors I said. We are going to go over to our Mom, so you can just meet us at the checkout. Thank you for your help.”

The clerk bows slightly and we return it. After looking around, we spot Mom and walk over to her.

“We’re ready when you are Mom.”

“Done already? I thought you would take a lot longer. Alright, let's check out and then go get your swimsuits.”

After we check out and are walking out of the store, I see the boys I assume were talking about us. They look a little sad for some reason. Feeling a little braver since Chinatsu is beside me, I smile and wave at the boys, who blush a deep red and avert their eyes. Oh, okay, now I think I get what Chinatsu meant when she said ‘devastating’ earlier. Hmm…

 ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇

55