Chapter 130: Moving In (Part 2)
650 8 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 134 is available for Patreons

If you enjoy this novel or have a suggestion, please leave a comment or message me to let me know! Thanks!

Join me on Discord

We walk down the hallway and pass by the very large kitchen and dining room to the living room and I have to say I love the way they’ve done everything so far. The hallway floor is a sand colored carpet with beige walls and a dark wood trim. When we enter the living room, the decor is done in the same manner.

Turning around I walk into the kitchen with a huge smile plastered across my face. Dark cherry-wood upper and lower cabinets surround the kitchen with a large walk-in refrigerator on the outside wall,right beside a slightly smaller walk-in freezer. Which means we won’t be having to shop every couple of days or so to refill our perishables. All of the appliances are commercial. The stove is a six-burner with a large grill in the center which can be replaced with a griddle for making pancakes and such. Right beside it is a large double oven built into the wall, so no more bending over. There’s also a center island with a rather large double sink and a large counter beside it. Underneath that counter is the dishwasher. There’s more than enough room for all five of us girls to work in the kitchen together and never get in each others way. I’m probably going to be saying this a lot as I discover the house, but I love it!

Heading back into the living room. I can barely contain myself as I tell Mama and Dad how much I love the kitchen and that it’s exactly what I wanted.

Then we show Mama and Dad the things we bought and tell them everything we did today, Dad tells us where our rooms are located and we head upstairs to put everything up and check out the decor in our rooms. Mama said she was very pleased with the way the designer did it, but wouldn’t tell us anything about it because it would ‘ruin the surprise.’ Dad did say that he would tell us more about all the features of the house a little later, but to go explore for right now. I should tell you the house is rather big by Japanese standards since it’s around 1200 square meters in total. The second and third floors are about 300 square meters each. The first floor is about 400 square meters and has the kitchen, dining room, Dad’s office, and 4 bedrooms. The basement is around 200 square meters and has a large panic room in it. As I said, it’s a rather large house. Dad really did think of everything when he worked with them in designing the house.

We take the stairs up to the second floor where there is a large landing with a security door leading to our floor of the house. Placing my palm on the pad, I hear the lock click, open it and we walk down the hall. Chinatsu and I walk into our room and look around. My smile becomes bigger the more I look around. I actually love the way it’s been done. The floor is covered in a beige carpet with padding so heavy it’s almost like walking on air. On our left are all the closets and on our right is the bathroom. The bedroom itself is huge, as in it’s easily 10 meters squared. It’s tastefully painted in a creme color and all the trim is a dark cherry-wood. Not too girly and not boyish either, so well done designer! There are two cherry-wood desks with task chairs in the room for us to do our school work on, a rather large cherry-wood bookshelf between them, and we have our own 190 centimeter television mounted on the wall on the other side of them. We also have a burgundy loveseat and two chairs. On the opposite wall is the part I love, our bed. It’s a king-size canopy bed done in cherry-wood with a burgundy canopy. There are cherry-wood nightstands on either side. A burgundy quilt covers the bed itself. There’s also enough open space for futons for when we have sleepovers.

Heading over, I find the closet closest to the door is the one for Ryu which is 2 meters wide and 5 meters deep, next to it is Chinatsu’s and mine is closest to the outside wall. Each of our closets are 4 meters wide and 5 meters deep. Walking inside, I see all of my clothes have been hung up, which I am rather grateful for since far too many of my outfits wrinkle rather easily. You already know I have a lot of clothes, but they don’t even take up a fifth of the available space. Opening the drawers on the dresser, I’m again surprised to find that everything is neatly folded and set up the way I had it at the other house. I have to say the movers Dad hired certainly pay attention to detail. When I open the bottom drawer, I find a safe with an electronic keypad. I’m guessing Dad did that to make sure our rather expensive jewelry can be locked up.

Closing the drawers, I head to the bathroom where my breath is taken away. The floor is done in rainbow sandstone tile. If you’ve never seen it before, it’s simply beautiful. A tan base color with swirls of gold, pink, red, purple, and darker brown. The walls are the same tasteful creme color as the bedroom with the same wood trim. Immediately to my left is a room with a door for the toilet, on my right is our vanities with cherry-wood trimmed mirrors. Further in on my left the wall has the double sink with shelving on either side and under counter storage. The whole back wall is one huge mirror. The massive bathtub we wanted is on the left side against the wall with a full length window and opposite of it stands a walk-in shower enclosed in frosted glass, etched in an elegant geometric design.

All-in-all, I’m extremely happy with the way our room turned out and going by the smile Chinatsu has, I’d have to say she feels the same way.

Taking her in my arms, I whisper, “I love our place.”

She murmurs, “I do too.”

Pulling back a little, I look into her eyes and say, “Think about it. This is our space and no one else's. We can run around nude on our whole floor if we want. We have a bath all to ourselves now and we can make love in it all we like without having to worry if someone is going to walk in on us.”

She leans in and kisses me, which I quickly deepen. A few minutes later, she breaks our kiss, looks at me and says, “How about we put everything up and then go check out Ryu’s new place?”

“Works for me.”

I pull out my phone and text Ryu, ‘We’ll be over in a few minutes to see your place and then you can come back with us to see ours.’

I hang up the new dress I bought and as I am storing the shoes and boots we bought, Ryu texts me back, ‘Okay. See you two soon. I really want to see what your place looks like as well.’

After we’re done, we head down to the living room and I tell Mama, “We’re going over to Ryu’s to see their new house. We’ll be back soon since Ryu wants to see ours as well.”

She looks over her shoulder and replies, “Okay. Be sure to invite Maki to the housewarming party.”

“Of course.”

At the front door, we slip on our shoes and then head over to Ryu’s. Once there, Chinatsu presses the door chime and a few moments later Maki answers the door.

The moment she sees us, her face lights up in a smile and she excitedly says, “Hi girls! This house is fantastic! Come on in.”

We giggle for a moment, and Chinatsu tells her, “We’re happy you like it,” as we enter the foyer and take off our shoes.

She gathers us in her arms, hugs us, and murmurs, “Thank you for the house and everything else you have done for us, Sora.”

“You’re welcome, Mama-Maki, but Mama and Dad paid for the house.”

“Then I’ll have to thank them.”She releases us and calls out, “Ryu!”

I look up at her and ask, “Umm, we’re having a housewarming party on Saturday. You’re coming right?”

“I can if you’d like me to. How are we dressing? Casually I hope since I don’t have any party dresses.”

“Sorry, it’s not casual, so you’ll need a party dress for it. Ryu is going to have to wear his suit as well. If you want we can go shopping Friday and get you one.”

She smiles, “I’d like that.”

“You can invite Kinji as well, if you want.”

She smiles. “Thanks I think I’d like that, but he may not be too comfortable around his boss.”

Ryu comes downstairs then and tells us, “Hi.”

Smiling happily to see him, I reply, “Hi Honey.” Turning back to Maki, I continue, “Hmm… tell him that I’m not his boss at the party, merely your future daughter-in-law.” She nods and I turn back to Ryu, “Want to show us around your place?”

“Sure.”

I won’t go into all the details of our tour. I’ll simply say the house is lovely and I like the kitchen, even if it is quite a bit smaller than the one in our house. Of course, they wouldn’t need one that big anyway. It’s just the two of them after all and we have seven, soon to be nine sometime in December. The final place he takes us is his room and I have to say I like it, king size bed and all. It’s easily twice the size of his old room with a decent size walk-in closet and his own bathroom. The three of us will easily fit in it, but that doesn’t really matter since we’re usually right against each other regardless of how much room we have.

We make our way downstairs and head over to our place. We show him around and it’s easy to see how impressed he is with everything. I can’t really blame him. We walk upstairs to our floor and I palm the lock and take the time to register his palm print. After that, we show him around our floor and then take him to our bedroom. I love his awestruck expression as he looks around.

I take his hand and lead him over to his closet and tell him, “Honey, this is yours for when we get married.”

“It’s three times the size of my closet at home… Wait a minute. What do you mean? Are we going to be living here with your parents when we get married?”

“Of course we are. You don’t think we could live somewhere else do you? Remember the reason we have all of the security and I’m taking self-defense? Honey, it would be far too dangerous for us to live outside the compound.”

“I know that. I just thought we would have a house built here for us.”

I wave my arms around indicating the whole floor. “What do you think this is? It’s a house for us within a house.”

Chinatsu takes up the conversational reins at this point. “Mi Amor, we are not living apart from our family, even in the compound here. Say we did build a house for us. Sofi and Honoka would have to live there with us. They protect us amongst other things. So, tell me, what’s the difference between us having a house or living here?”

“Okay, okay. I see what you two are getting at. Look, I don’t really care where we live then as long as we’re together.”

Chinatsu grins and says, “Good. Now that that’s out of the way. It’s time to break in our new bed, so get undressed.”

As always, a huge thank you to all of my Patreons.

23