Chapter 131: Housewarming
598 3 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 135 is available for Patreons

If you enjoy this novel or have a suggestion, please leave a comment or message me to let me know! Thanks!

Join me on Discord

Suffice it to say, we made love until we were exhausted. About two in the morning we cuddled together and quickly fell asleep afterward afterwards.

You might be wondering why nothing is said about this by his or our parents. We had a talk to all of them about this and none of them minded, as long as we use protection. As Maki said, it makes little difference if we stay at their house or ours. After all, we are engaged.

[Thursday, August 29th]

I wake up a little after seven with Ryi kissing me. I quickly return and deepen our kiss. A few minutes later I break it and tell him, “Good morning,” with a smile. If you can’t tell I love being woken up like this.

Grinning, he says, “Good morning.” Then he leans back in to continue kissing me as strokes and fondles my body, slowly arousing me, which really isn’t hard to do. My proclivities should be well known by now. Regardless of anything else my nanites do for me, I love how sensitive they make me.

A short time later, he has me squirming and moaning softly. Then he rolls over on top of me and kisses me deeply as I cling to him. He kisses and nips my neck until he reaches my shoulder and bites it, eliciting another soft moan from me. Kissing his way down to my breasts, he suckles them, sending electric jolts through me and I catch my breath. I pull him against my breast as he begins nibbling and biting my nipple. Reaching up, he rolls my other nipple between his forefinger and thumb. I huskily whisper, “Oh God!”

Soon, he kisses and licks his way down my abdomen to my thighs. As good as it feels, and trust me, it feels very good, it’s frustrating as hell when all he does is slowly kiss and lick along my inner thighs until he has me squirming and begging him for more. Look, I know I am a greedy girl when it comes to feeling good and patience in this is not something I have a lot of.

When he finally licks the lips of my vagina, I lightly cum. He moves slightly to lick my jewel and I gasp loudly and quiver again as warm, tingly sensations rush up into my uterus. A few minutes later, he moves back down and begins to massage it as he plunges his tongue inside me.

A few more minutes of this and the heat flows up into my chest. Soon, everything whites out as I arch my back and bite my lip. I shudder as my orgasm takes hold of me and leaves me helpless to do anything. He moves up to hold me and I cling to him while the aftershocks of my orgasm echo through me.

Once I’m able to slow down my breathing, I hold him close, I kiss his neck and whisper, “That was phenomenal.” He raises up to give me a long, deep kiss, which only serves to reignite the flames in me again. Crushing him against me, I return his kiss with such ardor that it surprises even me. A few minutes later, he breaks our kiss and I huskily whisper, “Honey, get a condom out of the nightstand.”

Reaching over, he grabs one. Once he puts it on, I pull him back down to me for another kiss.

His kisses along with his rolling and teasing of my nipples are quickly rebuilding the fire inside me. As much as I love the way he makes me feel when he touches me, right now, all I want is him inside me because my patience is at it’s limit and I want him inside me so badly it hurts. Finally, when I’m unable to take it anymore. I push him off of me, roll over on top of him, grasp his member, place it against my entrance and let out a hot sigh as I take him inside me. The fire inside me continues to build as I make sure that he hits my most sensitive spots.

At one point, he takes control again, which I don’t mind in the least, rolls back over on top of me and holds me tightly to him while he continues to slip in and out of me. The fire that has been building in me quickly turns into an inferno as he gradually speeds up until finally, he drives himself as far into me as he can and cums, bringing me to climax as well. I clamp down on him as everything whites out as I arch my back, cry out loudly, close my eyes, surrender myself to the wave of ecstasy that wash over me and I shudder as the echoes of my orgasm storm through me. He continues holding me as he pumps wave after wave into my womb and I wrap my arms and legs tightly around him as my orgasm continues to echo through me.

Once I’m back in control of myself, I giggle happily, reach up to caress his cheek, smile beatifically and tell him, “I love it when you wake me up that way.”

He grins at me and says, “I already know that. Why do you think I do it?”

He leans in and gives me a very long, deep kiss. When he pulls back to look at me, I tell him, “You can wake me up the way for the rest of our lives. I promise, that is one thing I, and Chinatsu, will never complain about… Ryu, I hope you know how much I love you.”

“I have a pretty good idea. I love you too, Sweetheart.”

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Chinatsu sit up. Looking over at her, I can see that she’s grinning at me. Grabbing her arm, I pull her into our cuddle and give her a long, deep kiss.

Once I break our kiss, I tell her, “Good morning, it’s your turn. I’m going to go fill the tub and shower. See you two in there soon.”

 ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇

After we bathe, we don’t bother dressing and just wear our robes, although Chinatsu and I still blow dry and brush out our hair. Trust me, it may take some time, but it’s far better than the tangled mess our hair would be if we didn’t.

We head to our kitchen and make a light breakfast for the three of us along with some mocha coffee. It kind of makes me feel like we are already married, which, in a way, you could say we are. Once we’ve eaten and put the dishes in the dishwasher, we are relaxing in our living room watching a movie and sipping on our coffee.

Trust me when I say that this is the most relaxing morning I can remember in quite a while. In case you are curious why we didn’t worry about making breakfast for everyone. That's because cooking is now taken care of by our maids, so we don’t have to worry about cooking anymore. Unless it’s a case like this morning where we wanted it to be only the three of us spending a relaxing day together since we don’t have to be anywhere or do anything.

As we are watching TV, a thought occurs to me. Turning to Ryu, I say, “Honey, you should bring some of your clothes over here and leave them so you will have fresh clothes when you spend the night.”

He nods. “I didn’t think about that. I do have a closet here, so there’s no reason for me not to do it.”

“Mhmm. Speaking of clothes, we are taking Maki shopping for her party dress tomorrow, so you might as well come with us and we’ll buy you some more clothes as well.”

“Why?”

“Didn’t I tell you that I’d like you to start dressing better some time ago? Jeans and t-shirts are fine for simply running around, but we’re going to be going to a lot more places that you will need to dress better.”

“I have enough. It wasn’t that long back you bought me those dress slacks and shirts.”

I shake my head adamantly. “Nuh uh mister. I bought you a couple of pairs of them and a few shirts when I bought your suits and that’s it. That’s nowhere near what your wardrobe should be. No arguments, understood?”

He nods, but the intercom chiming interrupts our conversation and Chinatsu gets up to answer it.

Pressing the button, she asks, “Yes?”

Dad says, “Morning girls and Ryu. You three need to get dressed and come on down.”

Chinatsu asks, “Is something going on?”

“No, it’s nothing to worry about. Remember, I told you last night I wanted to explain some things about the house? That’s all this is about.”

She sighs and presses the button again. “Alright. We’ll be down in half an hour or so.” Turning back to us, she says, “So much for our relaxing day together.”

In case you are curious about what Dad wanted to tell us about the house, he explained about the security features and that he took my suggestion, so we now have a house AI. She’s only a level 4, so she’s not as capable as Hestia. Her name is ‘Eir,’ and for those of you who might not know, Eir is the Norse Goddess of help. She runs the security system that spans the property, as well as assisting in running the house.

Now, I might tell you a bit about our maids. Amane and Asumi Hashimoto. Dad sourced them from the security division, so we don’t have to worry about them overhearing anything. They’re 26 years old, slim with warm brown eyes and mid-length black hair. They are twin sisters and to be honest, the only way I can tell them apart for the moment is by the ribbons they use. Amane always uses a white ribbon while Asumi uses a red one. So far, Chinatsu and I like them. They seem to be dependable, industrious, open and sociable. I can see why Dad hired them.

Anyway, after the meeting with Dad, I pull Miyuki to the side. “Let me see your arm.”

She holds out the arm that I cut with a grin, which tells me it’s healed and the nanites took. Smiling at her, I say, “Congratulations. Mii, you know that they’ll probably make some changes to you, so be prepared to be achy for a few days.”

She nods while smiling. “I know. Honoka-nee and Sofi-nee already told me. They said it isn’t too bad.”

I give her a hug and tell her, “I’m happy it worked for you. Hopefully, you’ll be happy with the changes they make.”

Her wry grin almost makes me laugh. “Sora-nee, any change will be good.”

“Okay, well, I’ll see you a little later.”

I might mention that Miyuki is still staying with us by her request. She told Dad and I that she still feels a little awkward with her father since everything happened. I’m hoping that if we give her some more time that will work itself out. I hated the conversation Dad and I had to have with Hiro after that. He reluctantly agreed, but I could see how disappointed he was.

Ryu didn’t stay with us tonight, although we’re disappointed because we really want him to, but he stays with us all day until he leaves at ten.

[Friday, August 30th]

Normal morning routine for us today. After we dress, style our hair and do our makeup, we head down to have breakfast with everyone. We greet everyone and take a seat after we make ourselves a cup of coffee.

Amane asks, “What would you two like in your omelets?”

I glance at Chinatsu and she says, “You choose. I don’t much care.”

Thinking for a moment, I make my decision and tell her, “American sausage, bacon, onions, red and green peppers, with cheddar, havarti and monterey jack cheeses, please.”

She nods. “Sure, give me a few minutes.”

Miyuki comes in a few moments later and tells her what she wants when asked. Taking a seat beside me, she says, “Morning, Sora-nee. Morning Chinatsu.”

We tell her, “Good morning.”

Looking her over, I have to approve of her choice of outfit. She’s gotten really good at coordinating her outfits. It’d be great if I can just get her to be less anxious when it comes to party and formal wear.

“My appointment with Airi is at ten, right?”

“Mhmm. Are you coming shopping with us for Maki’s dress this afternoon?”

“As if you even need to ask. You know I love shopping.”

I won’t tell you about the rest of the day. You pretty much know how it goes. Miyuki has her appointment with Airi, we eat lunch and then come home.When Maki gets off work, we go shopping for her dress. We ended up going through several shops until we found one she really liked. It’s a red, fit and flare dress that drops to mid-thigh on her. It really shows off those long legs of hers and I’m sure that Kinji will love it as well.

Then we head up to The Customized Man and Mr. Kano helps us choose a large amount of slacks and dress shirts for Ryu. I won’t even tell you how much I spent for what we bought him. I have to say that I’m surprised that Ryu didn’t even bat an eye this time when we checked out though.

Maki and Ryu eat dinner with us and Ryu spends the night with us again.

[Saturday, August 31st]

Pretty much a normal morning for us. The three of us shower and bathe, then dress in something comfortable. For me that is a pink, ruched crop top; a red, pleated mini skirt; and sheer red stockings. Chinatsu chose to go with a white halter top; a black, pleated mini skirt; and sheer black stockings.

Ryu heads home after breakfast and we head out to the salon a little after noon, where our hair and makeup are done. Back at home, we dress in what we bought the other day. Shortly before six, we head downstairs, so we can meet our guests as they arrive. I have to say that all of us girls look really good in our dresses we bought.

I won’t go into a huge amount of detail of the party. It’s like any other housewarming party, just a little more upscale.

First to arrive is Ryu, Maki and Kinji. I love how handsome Ryu is in the dark grey suit I bought him. Of course, Kinji is nervous around me until I tell him, “Relax. I’m not your boss tonight.” This is actually the first time I’ve met him and he’s rather handsome. Good job Maki! I spend a few minutes getting to know him a little better and thankfully, he relaxes as we talk.

Now, there are a lot of people that attend I have no idea who they are until Dad introduces them.The majority are business associates/friends of Dad’s. Although I immediately recognise Hayato and Maaya Takeda when they come in.

Gentaro and Keiko Imagawa follow a few minutes later and he gives me a huge smile when he sees me and immediately comes over. Gen never noticed, but Keiko did and asked, “Are those engagement rings?”

“Mhmm.” I beckon Ryu over. When he arrives a few moments later, I continue, “I’d like to introduce Ryuichi Ueno, Chinatsu’s and my fiance. Ryu, this is Gen and Keiko Imagawa. You should remember them from the dance.”

He nods. “I do. It’s a pleasure to see you again.”

Keiko’s smile as she asks, “Do tell us how you managed to land both sisters.”

Ryu chuckles and replies, “I didn’t. They basically decided for me. Not that I mind in the least.”

Gen laughs. “I should think not. You’re a very lucky young man.” Gen looks back at me and continues, “I imagine you are curious about my son and his friends.”

I shake my head. “Honestly, I haven’t given them a single thought since that night.”

“Well, they’re working their rears off. I’m actually amazed that they haven’t complained once since they’ve been there and done everything they’ve been told.”

We talk for a little while longer before they excuse themselves and head over to talk to Dad.

Hiro comes in shortly, followed by Mayumi and Kazuto. A stream of people soon come in after them and Chinatsu and I are kept rather busy for a while greeting everyone.

Once everyone has arrived, Chinatsu and I head over to spend our evening with Ryu.

As always, a huge thank you to all of my Patreons.

19